Presence of Mind (PoM) K69

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

Deleted User - 8912639

Presence of Mind (PoM) is looking for loyal players to help build our power.

We are a newly established tribe under the leadership of Pressstart.

Info about Pressstart

I will admit I am new to this game. World 50 is my first world, and I just started playing September 5th, 2010. However, I have picked up on the game mechanics rather quickly and I am now looking for intelligent players that want to prove themselves to a growing power around K69. I have read the forums and looked up the basics of gameplay, and I have a very basic understanding of the game I am willing to share with other newbies that want to improve themselves and those they share the same passions with.

Real-life stuff about me:

I am a 21 year old college student that enjoys video games. My name is Evan. I am studying Hospitality, and not exactly sure what I plan on doing in the field yet as there are a lot of options available.

I am musically inclined, and I can play guitar, piano, saxophone, and flute. I have made some original music which should be able to be found on www.pressstartmusic.com sometime soon. (Yes, I am the guy in that picture.)

I have played World of Warcraft on and off as a druid on Dalvengyr. If you care to know more about my experience just ask me. I participated actively in pvp, and had ratings above 2k (top 20% of players) on multiple teams serving as a healer. I also was leader of a guild that made it to #7 on our realm in terms of raid progression.

Tribe Rules

1) Do not use PnP unless you are good at doing so. It will make us look bad and less likely for good players to join us. If you are found to be purposely sabotaging the reputation of PoM you will be removed.

2) At this point you are free to attack whomever you please, but know that you will have to accept the consequences. We are here to back you up if there are any counter-attacks, but be mindful of how much power who you're attacking can come back at you with.

3) We do not require account sitting, but if you are going to be inactive for an extended period please leave a post in the appropriate forum on here. We will take care of your normal operations for that time.

4) You are expected to contribute to the expansion of the tribe. This means that you should express your thoughts on how the tribe is performing, and whether you agree with the direction we are heading.

5) Your considerations are appreciated. Any constructive criticism you have to offer is a great way of pointing out something that others might not have seen. It is better to fix problems before they happen, and before they worsen.

These are all just very basic for now as I do not know much about the game so far. Any experienced players that would like to help me out feel free to leave replies on this forum post or send me in-game mail. I will appreciate it greatly! :)

Requirements

As a member of PoM you are expected to contribute to tribe discussions and aid other tribesmen in times of conflict. Treat each other as family because it will help us build bonds between each other that are an essential part of tribe growth.

You do not have to be a seasoned player. As long as you are willing to be active, learn, take constructive criticism well, and promote the general welfare of the tribe you will be a great asset to our power.

You have a desire to get to know other players, and become friends with members of this tribe. It is best if you have a skype because that is an easy way to communicate in real-time, and a great way to get to know each other better.

Looking For

Leadership
We are currently looking for members to fill all leadership roles. If you feel yourself competent enough to lead others, and want to be part of a newly established guild please apply. You will be expected to help organize the guild, and help in finding new quality members. It would be appreciated that you have experience, but it not a requirement as skills can easily be trained, but personality cannot.

I ask that you have an open mind and take criticism well because it often helps improve yourself. I also ask that if you are the kind to be headstrong, and often boast please do not apply. There are few things worse than somebody who makes others look bad to improve their own appearance.

As a leadership candidate you will be held under increased scrutiny as I expect you to be able to lead others in this effort to make the tribe successful and powerful.

Members

If you wish to be a member just send me an in-game mail or post on the forums here with your in-game name and I can send you an invitation. I will not hold as much scrutiny to those that wish to become members, and you will be allowed to stay as long as you contribute to the welfare of the tribe.

Thank you
everyone for reading this. Again, if what has been said interests you please contact Pressstart (Evan) in-game or here on the forums.

Deleted User - 8912639

It's been a while and I haven't gotten any responses for anyone wishing to join. I will gladly join any tribe that's well established and in the K69 vicinity. Just send me an in-game mail or post on here, and I'll consider joining.