Press Briefing

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

maybe, some of you noticed, i was away for a while o_O

obviously, i've not been following w94, but it seems i was missed, so i return
but i've not been following w94, so you'll need to need to brief the press

i see the Hall of Fame thread got some posts, i will update it later tonight
i see some new threads with literally hundreds of replies which will undoubtedly help me in the next top tribes reviews (coming out Tuesday, if Nick thought his tribe was criticized last time, lol), perhaps y'all want to give me a summary here?

apparently, i will be declaring for NN :eek:

A fair point. If only any of us were skilled at PnP.

i never saw this thread :(
as i said, i was leaving the w94 forums

but its nice being appreciated, i appreciate it :)

if you don't belong where you are appreciated, where do you belong?
apparently, i belong in w94 forums

idk who yet, or why :p
but we'll get that worked out, would be awesome if it coincided with the top tribes review ;)
maybe, y'all want to make your suggestions/arguments here, which tribe NN should declare on?

we'll be reopening the Alt W94 Skype to the public shortly, don't be the guy who wrecks it for everybody o_O

most interestingly perhaps, Arab Money Media will be recruiting new reporters :eek:
interested applicants can mail me in forums or request an interview on skype
the chosen candidate(s) will receive advanced PnP training at our new state of the art institute
when w96 starts, the new Arab Money Media team will be expected to take over news coverage of W94 :cool:
applicants should keep in mind that, if they are selected, the new team will be introduced in w94's first video broadcast :eek:

we will not be returning to where we were, we will be blowing the door off the hinges of w94!

NOOO.gif

DeletedUser27158

Really I don't think you missed much. Smart! and Vodka are still sorting out their marital issues. Smart is abusing their side chick NN. This is probably a result of Smart's ex husband, -YES-, making a baby with NN and trying to keep it a secret. NN declared war on HoCor, Smart's main b, because they wanted the apartment they currently occupy.
Oh, and Cemo wants to make a soft core interracial sitcom out of the W94 forums.

DeletedUser

-YES- turned into "Reek" from game of thrones and house stark ( Smart!) couldn't believe the other house would accommodate them and now seek revenge on Reek. House stark plan to remove the batter from the sausage and feed the rest to the hound(s).

Spoiler alert.

John has forgiven Reek and Reek became Theon again, he will proceed to fight his evil uncle Euorn Greyjoy and will defeat him in a 1v1 battle in season 8. While doing this he will release his sister and they life happely afther. (until the long night realy starts obviously.

ShaggyDog

Ever since the humans killed off Shaggydog I've been on #TeamNightKing.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Spoiler alert.

John has forgiven Reek and Reek became Theon again, he will proceed to fight his evil uncle Euorn Greyjoy and will defeat him in a 1v1 battle in season 8. While doing this he will release his sister and they life happely afther. (until the long night realy starts obviously.
But the sausage goes first.

The Pieman9 returns

Welcome back shahdy, missed you broski. Iv been distant from the forums too and I usually like the banter but, lately it's been like the same 3 people.

All in all only action this world has really seen is smart demolishing Gasp, they contol the north now. Some shit happend with vodka, and probably the most interesting event in this world is smart v.s vodka.

NN called their recruitment of purge a war lol. They recruited yes, split into like 3 academy tribes and are Waring hocor I think (fnb&axe members). It's like 100+ players v.s. like 40, What's that player count up to now??

Now some nonsense coming up of smart trying to pick the good players out of yes, instead of ya know merging the whole tribe and stuff. Otherwise right where you left off.

DeletedUser120740

Nonesense being skype convos and mailcorrect?. So not entirely nonesense.

Smart salt in every thread :D

non·sense
ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
    "he was talking absolute nonsense"
    synonyms: rubbish, gibberish, claptrap, balderdash, blarney; More

2. 2.
    foolish or unacceptable behavior.

The Pieman9 returns

Nonsense ment generally, no salt in my game. At least your honesty shows, in that being the only thing refuted. We are all just people with computers, all nonsense at the end of the day.

Lord BillyNoMates

you can tell when a smart! player comes to the forum because it looks like every single one of them are reading from a script

Deleted User - 4669627

thank you all, lots of info here, but much of it is confusing because...

I don't watch GoT

:eek:

ShaggyDog

thank you all, lots of info here, but much of it is confusing because...

I don't watch GoT

:eek:
Forgot how behind you are on pop culture. Maybe this is more your pace:

Sydney Carton heroically dies at the guillotine in place of Charles Darnay, using their similar appearance to swap places with eachother in the nick of time!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
-YES- turned into "Reek" from game of thrones and house stark ( Smart!) couldn't believe the other house would accommodate them and now seek revenge on Reek. House stark plan to remove the batter from the sausage and feed the rest to the hound(s).

For so many long seasons house Smart was divided and travelling the world alone. But when winter came Pnut, Baba and BOLD all returned to Winterfell to face the long night together. Smart move.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For so many long seasons house Smart was divided and travelling the world alone. But when winter came Pnut, Baba and BOLD all returned to Winterfell to face the long night together. Smart move.
The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.