Press Club of World 46

DeletedUser89420

Here we will post whatever news we have regarding the current affairs about World 46.

Please Note:

1. No flaming.
2. This is a fun thread regarding anything and everything about World 46.
3. We will have news bytes from time to time regarding Current Affairs.
4. Don't post Stats here. Only press club members will post it, unbiased and true.
5. Analysis will be kept unbiased. Anyone not accepting the analysis can open up.
6. Satires are accepted in words, pictures etc. if it conforms the Forum General rules.
7. Redneck, our beloved Mod, please don't kill anyone for "off-topic" posts as the purpose of this
thread is off-topic. If you do and we get to know... we will publish rubbish stories about you too.
8. We will post juicy gossips, Skype chats etc... from time to time....anyone can do the same, not just
press club members.
9. The Press Club Members are as follows:
Ampatriot (Swordalchemist) - Chief Editor and Blogger of World 46
mantoo007- Editor "Behind The Scenes" - Section, Reporter "Current Affairs"
chachiINcharge - Editor "Current Affairs", Correspondent Representative "Twist!"
Dmoron - Editor "Current Affairs", Correspondent Representative "TSL"

Privileged Members:

Open Mind
Fireyflame
Opteron180
david james 1985
Martinl
cperry4
distortedego
Slient.Assassin
purepowergames

Last edited:

DeletedUser84663

***Current Affairs Bulletin***

TSL has been spotted attempting to decipher Twist strategy!

tumblr_lkoverEByF1qgqutho1_400.jpg

DeletedUser

martin, think you need a new signature :p

If i may Mantoo mate, ask two questions of the respondents to get this thread kick started :p

My first question both Current Affairs Respondents is, How do you believe your tribe has gelled considering the recent spate of activities in light of the Skill/Anarky merger, and the TSL/TSB merger (or TSL takeover, TSB rout... whatever you feel like calling it).

Secondly,

To dmoron, Obviously, having twist players, being part of the war between Anarky and Skill? will have honed their skills, how do you believe the TSL players will be able to cope with the planning of the likes of Pete - who's plans were successful against for a tribe of anarky's size, against a tribe more then twice its size, and having a large number of players more then capable to pulling off large numbers of attacks against your front lines.

To Chachi - mate, having warred for many months against Anarky as a Skill member, do you believe it will have given you an advantage in this war, given that TSL hasn't had to fight against quality opposition given that TSB didnt put up a fight, and their shier size would mean that they would be able to crush the likes of 500 and other tribes around them.

DeletedUser

Like you have the authority to regulate who posts on a thread or not. :icon_rolleyes:

To dmoron, Obviously, having twist players, being part of the war between Anarky and Skill? will have honed their skills, how do you believe the TSL players will be able to cope with the planning of the likes of Pete - who's plans were successful against for a tribe of anarky's size, against a tribe more then twice its size, and having a large number of players more then capable to pulling off large numbers of attacks against your front lines.

I could ask the same question about you and being in Twist!. TSL leadership have been planning ops since the beginning of the world, unlike Pete, and have gotten quite good at it I would say. Defense is the key to winning this war

DeletedUser

7. Redneck, our beloved Mod, please don't kill anyone for "off-topic" posts as the purpose of this
thread is off-topic. If you do and we get to know... we will publish rubbish stories about you too.

hmmmm, this is actually tempting as I want to see these stories you have about me. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Like you have the authority to regulate who posts on a thread or not. :icon_rolleyes:

I could ask the same question about you and being in Twist!. TSL leadership have been planning ops since the beginning of the world, unlike Pete, and have gotten quite good at it I would say. Defense is the key to winning this war

We have some very good Op planners in twist. I also know TSL do good ops aswell.
We shift Defence around very quickly and have some of the best defenders in the game. TSL may have some aswell but i cant say if they have or not cos i dont know..

DeletedUser84663

To Chachi - mate, having warred for many months against Anarky as a Skill member, do you believe it will have given you an advantage in this war, given that TSL hasn't had to fight against quality opposition given that TSB didnt put up a fight, and their shier size would mean that they would be able to crush the likes of 500 and other tribes around them.
We IZ better!

128819584515769763.jpg

seriously tho... Twist fought each other for months so we have the experience in continuous fights, back and forth, knowing what needs to be done for the quickest success... but we also were not the best of friendlies either (everyone knows how me and firey butt heads), so there could be some animosity towards each other, which could be a downfall... granted I don't see it anymore. It was there at the start of the merge.

Looking at ANARKY members, most of the northern half have been fighting as underdogs since the birth of the tribe... they work well together, know what's needed to pick at an enemy. I think the ceasefire was the 1st 2-week break some of em had in almost a year. As for Skill, we all have had no issues changing direction, from Funny, to 3DX, to BOA, to ANARKY, and now an about-face to TSL... it's a fairly smooth transition.

TSL, on the other hand, has had a lot of declared wars, yes... but seeing them from the outside, only a few stand out as wars that helped their experience in this world. Most wars were against tribes much less suited for full-scale war against a larger opponent. I won't say that those tribes were insignificant, or weak, but they did not stand their ground when they could have. A single mass nuking would not cripple a tribe ready to fight the long battle imo.

What will determine this round will be the experience each tribe pulls from their experience from other worlds, and the stamina of the individual players to keep their boredom levels high enough to continue.

DeletedUser

Ohh... very nice Mantoo!! I will have to catch you on skype this weekend, and brainstorm about our next release of gossip!

DeletedUser89420

:icon_twisted:yes and we can post stories about you......:icon_razz:

DeletedUser89420

:icon_twisted:silent i have some stories regarding u, frozen and margarine.... how sword intruded into the thresome relationship... and darkened ur minds:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

story about me? Thought I was the only one that told those! :icon_cool: ha ha... Cant wait to see what you come up with! :icon_smile: