Press Club of World 46

DeletedUser89420

this is a story about opty..... the child who swears....

DeletedUser89420

i agree, you see i am reporter.... not the main blogger.... i will leave amp to wind it up....

DeletedUser

Lol what story..... as i told you.... boooring like an boolywood movie :(

DeletedUser89420

u disappoint me..... can u do anything else than cry out loud..... even dmoron is learning to dance these days.... u know u get more money doing a cameo here than doing a Holly movie

DeletedUser

This thread is more suitable for the General Discussion section. Carry on, keep it clean!

SHAGAN888

1st How do you get to be a priv. member in this forum anyways???

2nd I would like to fire this thread back up and talk about the tribes of today...comments coming from all tribes...
I have lots to add to the convo. but would like to hear from the top tribes first which include TSL and TWIST...

DeletedUser

Ermm... this thread kind of went hand in hand with the blog, and I resigned.. quite a while ago. Also, I think mantoo may be long gone...

DeletedUser

I really miss Chachi, Martinl, and the others who kept this forum alive. If y'all are out there, please come back and say hello :icon_sad:

DeletedUser93439

Martin quit completely afaik, and chachi... is mine + he has been playing another world with me, but due to personal reasons he had to stop playing (his choice to tell you guys or not)

DeletedUser

Martin quit completely afaik, and chachi... is mine + he has been playing another world with me, but due to personal reasons he had to stop playing (his choice to tell you guys or not)

YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING HIM ALL TO YOURSELF? :icon_cry:

Tell him to stop by