Press Complaints

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I posted a thread inquiring whether I should report the news of w94, every single response was yes, 100%

in the less than 3 weeks since I began, I have posted critically of 7 of top 10 tribes
ofc, I no longer enjoy 100% approval ratings

the majority of those who have been criticized just dealt with it
a minority have been very vocal in their displeasure
they have tried to discredit my reporting without posting any specific instance where I was wrong

rather than even try to make a succint argument, provide any evidence to counter my own, let alone prove I post "bullshit" or "favor" certain tribes
instead they rely on the strategy "if enough of us claim bullshit, others will buy our bullshit"

if ANYBODY wishes to make a specific accusation, do so HERE so there is 1 place people can be directed to in order to see ALL the accusations made & the response

here is an example...

in the 1st post of Just Deal With It thread, I accused -NO- of poaching Llamas from Pnut
-NO- recruiter argued Llamas was NOT poached, others echoed that argument, nobody countered it, not even Reece

my bad, mixed date up with sampls

apparently, Llamas moved while nap was in good standing, with leadership consent
immediately afterwards the shit hit the fan

View attachment 775

There was a lot info to process, I am human, I make mistakes, I admit them

THAT is a specific example, THAT is what should be posted here
In fact, because Arab Money so values its integrity, we will PAY YOU 100pp for any significant confirmed error in our effort to make our reporting more accurate!

to insure your reward, you should present evidence to substantiate your specific complaint

so have at, I am basically offering you 100 pp if you can legitimately call me a liar

DeletedUser93260

Don't be sensitive it doesn't matter what you write someone will always disagree. Asking for people to post proof of claims is contrary to about 80 percent of the people in the world base their lives. Personally I think your reporting is interesting and even if you are a bit biased as we all are that doesn't change it. Many issue are a matter of perspective and thus your complaints.

The Pieman9 returns

People always gana hate lol, forums are quiet nowadays so screw everyone else keep at it. We g or right, funny or not, what you got to lose honestly. Thumbs up for you.

DeletedUser

Don't be sensitive it doesn't matter what you write someone will always disagree. Asking for people to post proof of claims is contrary to about 80 percent of the people in the world base their lives. Personally I think your reporting is interesting and even if you are a bit biased as we all are that doesn't change it. Many issue are a matter of perspective and thus your complaints.

Luckly there is a big gap between being biased and lying.
So I don't see any problems there ;)

And Shayd keep it up :p

DeletedUser93260

No argument from me. The comment about bias was more just a comment on the human condition then anything towards said writer.

Good writing whether I agree or disagree in my opinion is always to be encouraged.

DeletedUser120740

The externals are the worlds history books if you don't like how this one is being written write better, that or change the perception of the writer.

I for one am part of the pit o' snakes love it leave or change it time will tell.

Deleted User - 4669627

this thread has been open 24 hours now, no accusations, plenty of support

I appreciate your support, wasn't fishing for accolades, my concern was this...

people are much more vocal with claims of "Fake News" than with support, I'm not criticizing, just stating a general nature that transcends TW

imagine a new player comes to the forums, they're not going to read everything in the forums, but they check out a few threads and notice posts from different players in each thread accusing me of lying, bias, not researching, etc.
the obvious conclusion based on the evidence is Fake News!

so here is a thread to counter that perception
nobody needs to claim "Real News" in reply to claims of "Fake News"
if there are a rash of "Fake News" claims, I can just link this thread in reply
if anybody is concerned with how accurate my reporting is, they can read this thread, even post to it

i expect it is shocking to many folks that no accusations have been posted here, only support, cuz it's the exact opposite of what they see in other threads where many people accuse while none voice their support

that was my concern, that newcomers to w94 forums would naturally come to the incorrect conclusion that everybody thinks my posts are bullshit

clearly, this thread has already demonstrated that while that is the natural conclusion based off the posts to other threads, those opinions do not represent a consensus or even a majority & the people posting those accusations are not serious enough about them to argue their case

thank you for the support

I especially like razersteak's post, if you don't like the way you are being portrayed, change it! if it's not the way you wish to be viewed, you can counter it, or modify what you're doing

example...

Baba was accused of almost 20% inactivity among their roster. they didn't like it, but couldn't really argue it. they could change it though & did, are almost completely finished now & nearly 100% activity! :eek:

congrats to Baba on that issue, you've changed what is written about you & how you are perceived & in fact you are much better off now & your tribe is smexier whether anybody acknowledges it or not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121096

Shahyd love thats what the press is all about. If people want to complain fuck it, how can you really be biased if you're not directly related to any of these tribes? And even so that's what the press and media is all about isn't it? Dig up some dirt. Make the forums interesting. I'm tired of the "I'm the best" competition everyone has and shoves their own accomplishments down another's throat. I want some real PnP.

kingraz

Reaction score
@Shayd - Keep Calm and write it long :) - Even if they disagree or hate you, they secretly keep your poster inside their closet and pray for your return :D