[PRESS RELEASE] -F.A- joins TW

DeletedUser805

TRIBALWARS.NET (Sept. 23, 2006) - For the first time in its history on www.tribalwars.net, Tribalwar (TW) proudly welcomes into its ranks today the active members of another tribe: FatalAssassins (-F.A-).

According to officials from both tribes, the reason for the consolidation stems from a mutual recognition of similar playing styles and long-term vision.

"We have grown to greatly respect the members of -F.A-," says Futzy, who recently took charge of overall operations for TW. "Let's face the facts: they are smart players, they know how to 'play to win', and they share some of our most intrinsic values. Bringing them into the fold was almost a no-brainer."

Tribes that previously shared alliances or non-aggression pacts with -F.A- are encouraged to verify the continuation of these agreements with the appropriate individuals.

- 30 -​

DeletedUser222

:villagers:

What I'd like to know is why -F.A- gave up their own tribe, their own name and their own identity. And is TW suddenly not so exclusive anymore? Wasn't it originally for tribalwars.com members only?

This is not the story on the front page though, the front page is completely reserved for the FTR war.

DeletedUser1089

This is not the story on the front page though, the front page is completely reserved for the FTR war.

FTR war? Haven't heard anything about that... Anyway, good for you guys, you'll become some very powerful tribes.

DeletedUser

???

haven't -F.A- and TW started bickering within the tribe?

DeletedUser

lol fair enough, but if you don't ask here tehn where can you ask?

DeletedUser1212

tw is not the same as world 1 and as such, management and decision making are not the same (got to repeat this for the 5th time). We decided that in the best interest this was the best solution.

DeletedUser805

Alfred is kind of like our retarded mascot. Don't actually pay any attention to things he says.

LOL

<3 Alfy

DeletedUser

i wonder what side TW will be on in the FTR war or wont you guys say that yet??? lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser791

I'm sure you will find out what side we are on, if we are on a side in the near future.

DeletedUser

We are on the side that gives us the most villages :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:villagers:

What I'd like to know is why -F.A- gave up their own tribe, their own name and their own identity. And is TW suddenly not so exclusive anymore? Wasn't it originally for tribalwars.com members only?

On exclusivity TW on world 1 and TW on world 2 are seperate tribes that happen to share members.

DeletedUser222

Okay.

I must've been mislead by this in your tribe description(s) (on world 2)

ALL ABOUT US:

We are the hardened veterans of Tribalwar.com, a community site that still serves as home to those who collectively dominated the TRIBES series of games for more than eight years.

Membership is open only to those who registered at our home site previous to the current calendar year.