[PRESS RELEASE] -F.A- joins TW

DeletedUser222

I'm glad you're so open about it and leave me the opportunity to take steps against you.
However, as the emotional damage caused by this incident was minimal, I feel no need to take any additional steps towards Bounty nor TW.

DeletedUser1546

OMG TW is open now :| We must all join them...
Seriously though, why would a top 5 tribe merge with someone else?
And TW of all people. yeah there are some decent people in there, but are you guys really up to their grammar crusade thingys?
Not gonna merge in W3 too are you? Hope not :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

W3 FA has almost nothing to do with W2. Hell I don't even play in world3.

DeletedUser805

I'm glad you're so open about it and leave me the opportunity to take steps against you.
However, as the emotional damage caused by this incident was minimal, I feel no need to take any additional steps towards Bounty nor TW.

hehe - thanks!

:)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I meant to change it, but I'm lazy.

Sue me.

;P

I'm going to report you to J*****d for being lazy.

OMG TW is open now :| We must all join them...
Seriously though, why would a top 5 tribe merge with someone else?
And TW of all people. yeah there are some decent people in there, but are you guys really up to their grammar crusade thingys?
Not gonna merge in W3 too are you? Hope not :icon_neutral:

or...you can join them....only some decent people in TW? :( I think bounty and others are masochist to be honest....have you ever tried to keep TW in w1 running? Just try it...wars are grunts joy, leader's nightmare as our workload double, triple, quadruple :(

I used to enjoy logging into tribalwars.net...now...I wonder how many more mails waiting for me to deal with...another day.. potentially more dispute to settle...joy... :(