Implemented Prestige update

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11483970
  • Start date

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 11483970

Hello, i don’t know if this has been suggested before but here you go.

Have you ever gone to kick an inactive player from the tribe but you decide not to because doing so would take away from the donated prestige? I propose an update to this system. If the player is green then 100% of their donated prestige is dropped upon being kicked. If they are yellow then 50%, and if they are red 0% drop. Tribe shouldn’t have to suffer because someone went inactive!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Red players don't give you a prestige penalty, I am however open for the suggestion of the yellow players!

gimily104

Reaction score
I say yes to this mostly. My only suggestion would be for it not to be active within the first month or so, just because in the start of a world, a lot of players join then decide not to play. I don't think you should get to keep those points accumulated.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If red members can already be dropped without penalty then that should be sufficient. I don't think yellow players should be dropped without penalty. In fact I don't like the idea of yellow players being dropped at all.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly you should be able to kick yellow players for free if you want. Anyone who plays this game on a semi serious level knows that’s completely not gonna work and oftentimes it just becomes a 3 day extra wait to kick them in my experience as duke for 0 reason.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Min 40% reduction for yellow and as it is for red.

Max I'd be willing to play with is an 50% reduction for yellow. At the end of it, it's only few days of inactivity.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Min 40% reduction for yellow and as it is for red.

Max I'd be willing to play with is an 50% reduction for yellow. At the end of it, it's only few days of inactivity.

To add onto this, could it be linked to how long someone has been in the tribe?

Say, early game yellow would be max 20% reduction and as the player has been in the tribe long time it's a bigger reduction. Open to debate about the other way around tbf.