Pretty Little Liars

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly is here, UBM is here

D6PfW.jpg

DeletedUser79609

The tribe that backstabbed and cheated, but ultimately still couldn't win. Not through talent, skill, bots, mergers or betrayal.

K so Regime were losing heavily and then got an influx of players and are actually fighting now. How does that give you a right to be so arrogant? Way back when Dest. had so many consecutive green days we didn't even feel the need to plan OPs. We became complacent because quite frankly you guys were awful. At that time we may have been big headed, because we were flying without really trying. Yet you are making a comeback, in the summer, and think you're the shit?

This arrogance is what made people dislike Regime in the first place and when we were winning heavily we let off some steam on the externals. Now it seems we are some kind of evil breed of TW players?

To summarise, Dest were winning heavily so they were big headed. Regime are making a comeback, and are being big headed. However this makes Dest bad and Regime some kind of gods?

Thing is Regime are doing well against a less active tribe, just as Dest was doing the same earlier on. Who's to say the tables wont turn again?

Anyways, Winter is coming, just saying...

Tranquility

Reaction score
Ultimate, I'm not sure why you are using what you are using to prove what you are attempting to prove. One does not go with the other.

To clarify, Destiny betrayed a tribe they were pretending to be friendly with. They were backstabbing them prior to removing relations and while they were still believed to be on course to work alongside one another through end game. Destiny found out that Regime had activity issues, and that the duke was in the hospital, and rushed to take advantage of the situation.

Then, knowing that they had turned on a tribe that was a bit shocked at the decision - knowing that they had turned on a tribe that had activity issues and whose leaders were missing - gloated and acted smug about how they were wrecking the tribe. They strutted around and crowed to anyone who would listen about how easy it was to take the tribe down, how incredible they were, and how vile Regime was for the many things that they said Regime supposedly did to "deserve" this.

Remember what the declaration stated?

They tore through a tribe that was unprepared, used a bunch of underhanded methods to load players up with fakes (but hey, if you admit it to others and show them the website and share the scripts, but you don't get caught, it isn't cheating right, Ben?). Players were disgusted and walked away. Destiny and Sin were very vocal in how ridiculous it was that Regime even bothered trying since they were so easy to kill off.

Then, when the tribe didn't die like it was supposed to, Destiny grew bored and merged in Sin. When that didn't get them the win, they grumped and gnashed their teeth. At which point, being 0.06% away from the world win, they started losing ground.

So please, by all means, draw parallels. Pretend that Destiny were just "letting off steam" and that they are being unfairly vilified for whatever reasons you're trying to come up with.

Destiny played a dirty game to get where they were. When it didn't get them a win fast enough, they tried a merger win. When that failed, they huffed and grumbled and pouted about how Regime shouldn't be so proud of what they have accomplished. About how Regime has managed to turn things around so much.

And about how Regime did that against an enemy that was over twice their size and who had every opportunity to take this world.

There is no comparison here.

You have an influx of new players - but please, by all means, tell us how Regime's accomplishments don't matter because of new players and how Destiny is still struggling to be active (even though they have been getting new players and hitting up all of their old contacts).

You're still twice our size. Any tribe that is not only holding their ground, but growing, against an enemy that is over double their size should be proud of what they have accomplished. Unless, of course, you feel that Regime has done nothing to warrant being please with themselves. I would be very interested to know how you plan on logic-yogaing that one.

This isn't arrogance - it is confidence.

I can completely understand you having trouble differentiating between the two.

You are correct; Winter is coming, dear. Do you think that Regime exists in a different summer dimension than Destiny that gave Regime a lead? Do you believe Destiny will exist in a different winter dimension that will give them a lead that Regime won't get?

Winter is coming. Regime will still be here. Your players are soft and can't handle bad news. We know what it is like to be mocked and jeered and kicked at our lowest by people we had supported in past wars.

We survived. We will make it. We want the fight and can handle the bruises.

You won't.

DeletedUser102104

REGIME ARE GODS. KAH THE MOD OR KAH THE GOD?
IT'S IN THE DAMN VILLAGE NAMES

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
kah+jen is a great team.. enjoyed our little wars in the last world.
for destiny its a shame to be losing to a tribe half of their size.Activity can't be an excuse in this game. Its the primary factor in end game wars.

DeletedUser79609

To clarify, Destiny betrayed a tribe they were pretending to be friendly with. They were backstabbing them prior to removing relations and while they were still believed to be on course to work alongside one another through end game. Destiny found out that Regime had activity issues, and that the duke was in the hospital, and rushed to take advantage of the situation.

If you actually belive that to be true, especially after picking up one of our council members and he hasn't set you straight then this game is crazy.

Just skimmed through the rest of your post and realised you're just repeating yourself and I cba to reply, hope you don't mind :)

DeletedUser118416

I quit council a while before I got kicked. Also I don't know what was said behind closed doors or in the Regime joint chat as I wanted to not be apart of that chat. So I actually don't know.

DeletedUser102104

It's true, Connor was not a part at the time! He was a messenger really between SIN/Dest. at the time but he wasn't IN council when shit was starting to go down with Regime(aka before they warred) :)

DeletedUser79609

I quit council a while before I got kicked. Also I don't know what was said behind closed doors or in the Regime joint chat as I wanted to not be apart of that chat. So I actually don't know.

Uhh i seem to recall you wanting back into that shared chat to see Regimes reaction once we had decided that we could no longer work alongside them? You now telling me that your input to those talks was merely my imagination?

DeletedUser118416

Im talking about the issue about Coco taking advantage of when Regime leaders were inactive. I never knew Googly was dealing with stuff IRL. It was private chats with Coco. Im disagreeing with you Ryan. But your speaking about something different than being talked about. What I am saying is I didn't know IRL issues were around with Regime. Because I wasnt apart of the joint chat or if it wasn't in that chat it was in private which I also wasn't apart of.

I knew Hybrid and Foc were not around and it was Googly leading but I didn't know the stuff happening with Googly until it was said on forums or hearing it through skype chats etc.

DeletedUser79609

Im talking about the issue about Coco taking advantage of when Regime leaders were inactive. I never knew Googly was dealing with stuff IRL. It was private chats with Coco. Im disagreeing with you Ryan. But your speaking about something different than being talked about. What I am saying is I didn't know IRL issues were around with Regime. Because I wasnt apart of the joint chat or if it wasn't in that chat it was in private which I also wasn't apart of.

I knew Hybrid and Foc were not around and it was Googly leading but I didn't know the stuff happening with Googly until it was said on forums or hearing it through skype chats etc.

None of us bar Coco knew, meaning it didn't influence our decision, which was made as a council.

So all this talk of Destiny taking advantage of their enemies real life misfortunes is garbage and it was nothing more than a coincidence...

Tranquility

Reaction score
Such a convenient coincidence. I'm certainly buying if. After all, Destiny has a pretty solid track record of being honest about their past misdeeds.

Speaking of which, you seem to be isolating an awful lot of people with your temper tantrums, Destiny. One of the enjoyable things about this game is that everyone knows everyone. So when you start brazenly accusing someone of cheating just because you are having a bad day, others are more willing to share the salt.

Angelo, you try so hard to be bright and perky here. It is a shame to hear that you have been trash talking Regime about clearly cheating just because you lost a few villages. Not that Destiny cares about anyone's opinion except their own, but I still feel the need to let you know that I am disappointed to see you so remarkably salty over a tribe working together. Isn't that the point of the game? Or when everyone works together against a target it is clearly TW mods cheating?

I thought you were having fun. It must be dreadful to play this game when you are that paranoid.

Then again, us being told about this is probably enough to raise your blood pressure since you so confidently kicked a player out of Destiny who I don't think is even capable of going against the tribe he is in.

Kudos to you. Keep up the great work, boys.

DeletedUser79609

Such a convenient coincidence. I'm certainly buying if. After all, Destiny has a pretty solid track record of being honest about their past misdeeds.

Look at you acting like Regime's shit don't stink...

94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

DeletedUser102104

Angelo, you try so hard to be bright and perky here. It is a shame to hear that you have been trash talking Regime about clearly cheating just because you lost a few villages. Not that Destiny cares about anyone's opinion except their own, but I still feel the need to let you know that I am disappointed to see you so remarkably salty over a tribe working together. Isn't that the point of the game? Or when everyone works together against a target it is clearly TW mods cheating?

I thought you were having fun. It must be dreadful to play this game when you are that paranoid.

Then again, us being told about this is probably enough to raise your blood pressure since you so confidently kicked a player out of Destiny who I don't think is even capable of going against the tribe he is in.

Kudos to you. Keep up the great work, boys.

Thank you for proving that you have a spies and constantly use spies <3 I only shit talk Regime with my tribe in main chat because it's fun. im sure you guys do the same. we suck and have low self-esteem, we have to make it up somehow!

Also I don't care to lose villages, gain some, lose some. As I said at least 400000000x i dont care to lose villages, it was hella fun and you guys are gaining ground now. GGWP no salt present :p I even kept giving you props when I was speaking to a member of yours, I did mention how you guys did kind of cheat but I did say it was fun and hats off to you guys because everything went well.(but not really cheat but kind of did cheat, but pretty much clean.)

And yeah we kicked off Jim :) Nice guy! I think we're going to boot off Michelle next, I hear she's a spy!

Tranquility

Reaction score
The devil's in the details, Angelo. You didn't say you "kind of cheated." You grumped and huffed about how we have a mod jumping from account to account for no other reason than to be mean to you.

In fact, perhaps I'm being unfair. After all, you are expecting people to take your word and I am expecting people to take mine. Maybe it would be more just to let the public form their own opinions.

Angelo: its some *cking bullsh**t though
since bot/tran no longer have sh**t near me to nuke me with someone jumps onto Social disorder and starts mass launching

Ben: they're definitely abusing sits

Angelo: yeah:D right
kah jumps account to account
she does it, one day she’ll be on one, next day shes on anorher

Angelo: spoke to another mod and he said ‘well im sure she is doing it legally ;)
i was like :|
the dude is ex-regime baron
me duke on w87
idiot

Obviously the information was edited for language and was reduced considerably. If there is more to this conversation that does not paint it in such a bitter light, you are welcome to share it. We simply received snippets from someone who took offense at what you were saying.

I also didn't say we used spies - though I'm sure your lovely new crew will tell you that I do. I will, and have in the past. I see nothing wrong with spies when Destiny has repeatedly tried and failed to get a spy in Regime. Considering you are talking to absolutely anyone under the sun trying to get new players into Destiny, it wouldn't be hard for me to plant someone. However, I don't really have any interest in doing so.

Nor do I need to. Were you to read a bit more carefully, you would have seen that I did not mention a spy. I commented about temper tantrums causing members of Destiny to talk. To be fair, i will use Samuel as an example. Sin trash talked him and mocked him often, and he had a poor habit of revealing information without realizing he had. Samuel has never been a spy for Sin, nor for Destiny, but in the past, he has made the mistake of saying things he should not have. It is a common error.

What's more, while people have varying opinions on what constitutes spying, I still feel that a spy is someone who intentionally provides detrimental information to bring down a tribe. Not someone who is chatting about mundane things, or complaining.

For example, were the individual I talked to were to have mentioned an upcoming op, a landing time, participants, and so forth, intentionally (not because he is grumbling about being paired with such-and-such, or lamenting over X being hit instead of Y), then he would be a spy. But were the individual to be expressing his dissatisfaction with how a world is going, or how someone is conducting themselves, I'm not sure I would call them a spy.

Spoiler alert: every account you accused of cheating, "kind of cheating," or "legally cheating," is being played, and is being played by someone who has been in each account for quite a long time. But if you want, you can have your duke on W87 that you hold in such high esteem look into the matter to see if I'm lying. Or ask Sidd to have Tom look into it. Or perhaps stop throwing false accusations around because they are "fun" and go apply to join the mods so you know how much hard work they do rather than pretending like an entire mod team is conspiring against your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

Oi leave my Tom outta this m8 :p

Really though, if you expect people to read your posts, cut them down :)