Pretty Little Liars

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when did the merge happened?

tribal file looks like it started June 6th.

cwolffboy Joined 06th June 2016 - 05:04 13,591,099
DatMudkipGuy Joined 06th June 2016 - 05:04 6,452,152
epictribalnoob Joined 06th June 2016 - 05:04 10,442,675
Whendogsbite Joined 06th June 2016 - 05:04 17,052,109
Duo Versisque Joined 06th June 2016 - 05:04 6,939,591

And stats also show they started to lose soon after... lol I'd blame it on Jason... :eek:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4fc59aff98c29c19c325ca8d0617da27.png

So who hacked these accounts? Or were they the inactive weak accounts in Destiny that we decided to prey upon?

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if people were hacking wouldnt the mods be on it? they take these things seriously. and more importantly who would sink to that lvl?

Tranquility

Reaction score
To my knowledge, no accounts have been hacked. There have been a few accounts that had underhanded moves go along with them. Destiny using an account against Regime and lying about it, Destiny trying to use an account against Sin when they were allies, Destiny trying to get players inside of Regime to sabotage accounts (poor form, Mystic. I somehow expected better of you).

Sidd, the history of this world has been laid bare many times for you and everyone else to read. I would call you out on being intentionally obtuse, but from the sound of it, you genuinely haven't bothered to check out anything in the world that you yourself told Googly (since you have always been honest with Googly) "joined and surprisingly noticed a few familiar faces then joined up."

If you are interested in knowing what went on in this world, you can spend a few minutes and read the threads in this forum. Considering how much you are struggling to revitalize Destiny, I can only assume that you are intentionally shielding yourself from what the tribe has done in the past.

That way the amusing, unfounded cries of, "They are winning because they are cheaters!" and "They are winning because the mods give them special privs!" can still ring soundly through Destiny.

So far, Regime has not only been very open about where we have meddled, we have provided evidence of many of the places where Destiny has been cowardly, corrupt and, for lack of any polite way to put it, pathetic.

Destiny, in return, has insisted that we are cheaters without providing any evidence whatsoever of this being the case. Simply excuses.

Admittedly, magical, wonderful excuses. ("We can't give you evidence because clearly we matter SO MUCH that the mods of this world have covered up all evidence that Regime ever does anything wrong!")

Your pretty Emilsen has provided some exceptional examples of what happens when people hold petty grudges and blame everyone but themselves for their losses in this game (who, by the way, is one of the players in your tribe who must be completely inactive, since we only hit inactive accounts and, well, after the op yesterday...).

For example, telling Destiny that Regime had our super secret mod slaves giving us the IP addresses of original account owners so that we could hunt them down in other worlds, have them come back to 80, and take the account away from the hardworking players who were on them.

And this is why I have no respect for Destiny. The only time that it is their tribe's fault is when they decide they want to yell at a player for not doing enough. Otherwise, they have made a habit of blaming everything on everyone else. I don't care about how well they can or cannot play. I do not care about how well they can or cannot play politics, or energize their tribe, or anything else.

What I care about is that when things stopped going their way, the only obvious answer was that Regime was a group of awful cheaters.

So, with that in mind, I'm going to make you bleed, Destiny. I'm going to make you hurt.

I'm going to do it within the legal confines of the game. I'm going to do it with an amazing crew that will show Tribal Wars that there are other ways to win a world besides embarrassing mergers and desperate betrayals.

With only Regime. The players that we took in were, by and large, black sheep that were cast out of Destiny.

We will not be accepting enemy accounts at the end simply because they played a good game: you haven't.

We will not be sparing accounts because of how well they sparred.

Destiny, enjoy the game you are playing right now. Because there is no clemency. There won't be any attempts to pull in players to speed the world up. We may actually drag the world out a little bit longer just to make sure we resolve a grudge someone has against another. That way all negativity can be handled here and not rolled over onto another world.

You consider me a liar, a cheat: a manipulative harpy with no sense of decency.

Ask your precious old W70 players who we spared in the end.

And please, with my blessings, enjoy the remainder of this world.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well Tbh i really dont know much what happened in the world in the past and I am too lazy to go through forums. I am slowly learning though. And yeah I joined joined this world randomly. My plan was to join a old world and noble barbs :D as I was missing tw..I went through twstats and saw w80 is approaching end(how wrong was I) and saw Kim khan in north east corner and thought i will get resources from him to grow. Then Jason contacted me to take an account ,I was very reluctant as i wanted to play casually and I like to play account from beginning ,never before I took over an account despite playing non stop from 2009-2015.After nobling 10 barbs or so i got bored and asked for a backline account. They offered me 2 back line accounts but all of a sudden something weird happened to me and asked if I can play oso and joined it on September 6.

Regarding me trying to revitalize dest....ye I hate to play with zombies. In short I am doing all those things which I was never supposed to do again :D. My gf (i wish she played tw :|)& Rl close friends are pissed off at me again:D

regarding Regime, they are a super tribe. In this game you have to do only two things -attack and defend. and in both aspects
Regime is million light years ahead.

to dest. if Regime can turn it around. Why can't we? As i said we need to only attack and defend ,the rest is only theory and bs.
Anyway i feel I am dragging the post too much.Good luck to both sides and have fun.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We know that Destiny can turn it around.. Destiny is more likely than us to be able to come out on top still at this time. They have all the points and village advantages on their side, no reason they shouldn't come out on top except for inactivity and bad coordination.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Open invite to Dest

Come on come all to the op on Vlad!

The land time is at your discretion, the noble sends are at your discretion. Send however much you want just make sure it gets sent! We need to make Vlad's ODD great again! So we are putting out this open invite to request a large op (preferably get us to over 1k noble incs).

Full disclosure: We will defend ;)

EDIT: We have been informed to tell you that:
1. No one is here, doors are wipe open. Come in at your leisure.
2. We have no defense, they're all snoozing somewhere else.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
These are long term and short term war stats. Wonder if this big op will be able to get Dest a positive day for once?

Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: Ben

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,749
Side 2: 11,330
Difference: 1,581

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,273
Side 2: 2,190
Difference: 5,083

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 86,187,745
Side 2: 86,328,399
Difference: 140,654

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,702,876
Side 2: 20,001,331
Difference: 48,701,545

chart

----------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,594
Side 2: 3,673
Difference: 1,079

chart

Side 1: 2,022
Side 2: 871
Difference: 1,151

chart

Side 1: 23,874,757
Side 2: 31,217,404
Difference: 7,342,647

chart

Side 1: 19,213,125
Side 2: 8,396,356
Difference: 10,816,769

chart

--------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/11/2016 00:00:00 to 23/11/2016 08:49:10

Total conquers:

Side 1: 811
Side 2: 1,121
Difference: 310

chart

Side 1: 625
Side 2: 270
Difference: 355

chart

Side 1: 7,428,140
Side 2: 9,500,180
Difference: 2,072,040

chart

Side 1: 5,942,124
Side 2: 2,573,896
Difference: 3,368,228

chart

DeletedUser94059

Still early days . no tribe can call a winner just yet but should be fun

DeletedUser117579

I think another 6 months or so. Though, I said that 6 months ago and the dominance hasn't really changed. 9 months is more probable