Pretty Little Liars

hellthug

How much information can you hear before it actually sinks in Googly?

Move on
Logical as always .
An old player asks about leadership .
Ryan: brings up old irrelevant topics to a simple question .
old player : starts an argument over the irrelevant topics .
Ryan : move on .

You brought up the topic in the first place , started explaining stuff from your own perspective that he didn't ask for ,and when you got called out for your flawed logic you tell him to move on ? you brought it up not him .

DeletedUser79609

Logical as always .
An old player asks about leadership .
Ryan: brings up old irrelevant topics to a simple question .
old player : starts an argument over the irrelevant topics .
Ryan : move on .

You brought up the topic in the first place , started explaining stuff from your own perspective that he didn't ask for ,and when you got called out for your flawed logic you tell him to move on ? you brought it up not him .

When has logic had anything to do with what's said on these forums :'D

I cannot be "called out" when the logic being used is flawed itself

Forgive me for being sceptical of googly's curiosity. I brought up those points as I was fairly sure that's what he was digging at

I told him to move on as I'm tired of going over and over the same thing. I've never lied to anyone on these forums or in game. I acknowledged the betrayal, and have explained my involvement. Yet everything I say is always met with a rebuttal contradicting my case. I get it, that's how this community works, and maybe by association or how I've tried to defend my/Dest/friends actions has portrayed me as someone who isn't trustworthy. Yet whenever asked/accused I've been nothing but truthful

I've admitted to being in the wrong and explained why we did what we did. However I'm not going to sit here and be accused of lying while listening to the same ludacris accusations

So yeah, Googly you did hit a nerve. That's mainly because I don't like you and everything you say seems to anger me. Also, I may have slightly over reacted and misinterpreted your genuine curiosity

"There is no truth. There is only perception" - Gustave Flaubert

arabela

I am curious,

Are any of the original council from Dest. that declared on Regime still playing?
The likes of
CocoMajestic
DVBBS
etc

Or is it a completely new team with the old SIN crew trying to make the best of a bad merge choice?

No. Completly new team.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No. Completly new team.

Thank you for clearing it up in such a short, clear and concise manner :)

I guess Ultimatum is still harbouring major feelings of bitterness to his old comrades.

To this I say: your lack of emotional restraint, given the atrocities your friends have put you through in your 'unique' perspective, is both understandable and forgiven. I hope that time (and a warm glass of Coco) heal these psychological wounds and let you live out your TW related life in harmony :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're really enjoying trash talking Dest back now that others have pulled Regime together.

You are right - I haven't been part of Regime in over a year, ever since I left due to family bereavement. Given the impact Ben's passing had on this community, the sudden and unexpected loss of my mother I am sure would be considered an acceptable reason for taking time out for myself to heal.

I am very grateful to those who stepped up to take charge in Regime and put it back in its rightful place as the best tribe in W80. They did a far better job than I ever could have done given the unfortunate personal circumstances :)

It also is highly satisfying when Karma comes to treachery. So yes, I am really enjoying the change of situation.

DeletedUser79609

Thank you for clearing it up in such a short, clear and concise manner :)

I guess Ultimatum is still harbouring major feelings of bitterness to his old comrades.

To this I say: your lack of emotional restraint, given the atrocities your friends have put you through in your 'unique' perspective, is both understandable and forgiven. I hope that time (and a warm glass of Coco) heal these psychological wounds and let you live out your TW related life in harmony :)

Major feelings of bitterness to this whole game if im honest. Should have quit for good after my last win

No hard feelings amigo

DeletedUser120956

Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Players: Balinor

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 833
Side 2: 15
Difference: 818

chart