Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser103537

Umm so if you sit your nap and help them with support. We put kept destiny from falling and destiny and we also sat sin I had to sit deathdeala cause my co asked me too. You guys then after war decide it is fair to recruit ex gent though a lot of them wanted to be in regime. We didn't so you go and plan behind regime back even though acting friendly towards regime. You go and ask your buddies sin to hit us and our leadership had disappeared prior to this. I am curious did you think we were going to backstab you after we kept your tribe alive @ the question on us being bad allies and we only had one ally I think llamas forgot. Now if I was in a tribe that would do such things to people who were friends and helped you. I would have left and fought you on my own. Leaving one tribe is not the worst thing in this game. You say you treated your allies fairly but just read the above you guys are very dishonest. Your tribe will deserve the world loss when it comes. I had to play through tons of leadership changes. We will endure and you won't plain and simple. oh and pardon everything my t key does not work so I had to use copy and paste very annoying.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Do my eyes deceive me? Did our lovely little Destiny come slithering out from under their rock to condemn their tribe?

You should be more careful, Chris. Your tribe, if you wish to consider it one, seems to be getting more and more frustrated with how they are treated under fire.

How many have you lost this week? What delightfully wicked stories have you come up with for why it occurred? Have you blamed all of Regime for your tiny little mishaps and vanished accounts? Have you sat down and had a good long look at what you have become, then worked toward a solution?

Or am I lurking in every shadow, hiding behind every terrible thing that befalls you? Am I the reason for your inactivity? Am I the explanation for your inability to effectively sit each other? Am I the cause of your apathy toward all but a meager handful of players that are in need?

Forgive me; those are foolish questions. This is Destiny, the tribe that planted a dagger in the back of every dear relation they held in this world then sulked when it did not get them the prize they so clearly think they have earned. Nothing I say will change the well crafted victim complex you have built up to justify your actions. So there is no reason for me to ask: the answer to everything is yes:
what is befalling Destiny now is all because of Regime.

Our pretty patchwork princess, the victims of a world that rightfully belonged to them. The honorable, faithful, loyal tribe that has been struck down by the villains that did horrible things to them.

Like sit them. Like support them. Like defend them.

And so I shall not burden you with the horrors of reality: of the terrors of facts and truth.

But, since you did ask a few questions, I, being ever the humble servant of our benevolent victors, feel obligated to do your bidding and answer those questions.

So shall we begin?

You know what destiny did that regime never did? Treated our ally with the respect they deserved. They fought hard by our side yet and we acknowledged that. TBH considering we'd been whipping your asses for months we decided it was time to make our marriage official since we'd been allies for months.

How short a memory from the quick of wit. Regime never treated Destiny with respect? Hybrid and Foc are quite possibly the epitome of respect and good grace. I doubt you will be able to convince anyone that your relationship with Regime started with Hybrid's foot on your neck and ended with his talons in your chest.

And, as has already been made very clear, Destiny did not respect Sin. They mocked them, jeered them, and scorned them privately. Even Amanda knew that Sin was considered a means to an end - not an actual ally. And in the end, you did not take in Sin because they had treated you so kindly. You did it because Regime would not die fast enough and you simply wanted the world to be over.

Lets talk about the players who left: Hodgy, Vlad, DP & incoming impact.

But here's something they all have in common; they are selfish. They left their tribemates for a selfish reason & will now pay the price because of it.

Why yes, let's talk about them. What was selfish about their reason for leaving? They did not leave the tribe to join Regime: they had privately discussed a NAP with Regime "if" they decided to leave. They did not ask to join and, given the state of the world, they had every reason to believe that walking away from Destiny was a death sentence. So why was it selfish?

They had been lied to repeatedly by a duke that believed that she could keep her pets on a tight leash so long as she strung them along about her true intentions. She talked about warring Sin; she made plans to war Sin, but she did not have the spine to war Sin. She knew it and so she played her cards the only way she knew how: yet another merger for yet another attempt to win the world without lifting a finger.

Shortly before posting up the "poll" to "vote" to take in a "select few deserving players" in Sin, she had told at least one of the deserters that there would be a war. She strung her players along to try to please everyone and was shocked when it didn't work.

We embraced them because we took pity on their plight. Not because they begged, not because we had to, not because of some master plan. And it should be very clear that there was no master plan in place: no one that left the tribe was stacked by Regime, no one that left the tribe had placed stacks where they should have to fend off Destiny. This was not a calculated move: it was a move by a group of players that felt they had been duped and did not want to be part of it.

Would rather lose their accounts than be part of it.

They have shined with us. I have seen no selfishness. But some players do better in one tribe over another. So perhaps they just hadn't found their real home yet.

There is no integrity in leaving your tribe only dishonor.

How many players in Destiny walked away from their past tribes for greener grass? How many abandoned ship to get where they are today? How many tribes has ETN been in? If we judge a player by them leaving their tribe, then beware of the glass house you live in because the stones you throw will only end in ruin.

The patchwork princess mocking others for leaving a tribe for a new one. My goodness, you know how to put a smile on someone's face.

What there is disgrace in is treating your allies poorly

I agree. And now you will suffer for what you have done.

Not to mention most recently MOTR? Can't win fairly so you gotta hijack accounts? Where's the honour in that?

How good you are to me; how wonderful you are. I was politely hiding your shame but here you are, airing your dirty laundry and allowing me to tell the tale of your latest betrayal.

You are such a charmer. And here I thought Destiny didn't care.

So welcome to the Tale of MotR

There were two players on MotR, but only one had time to play: Ita. He was busy and so he sent his sit to Destiny, asking them to take care of him while he was away. He told them when he would be back and away he went.

During his departure, MotR was opped rather successfully by Regime after a rather unsuccessful op done on his target. The account bled heavily and Destiny grew tired of defending it so they did what anyone would expect them to do when things became hard: merge. Conor merged all of those delicious villages into other Destiny accounts.

As he was doing this, Ita returned to find that not only was his account in shambles and a fraction of the size it was when he left, but that Destiny was eating the villages that already remained.

Ita was always the butt of the joke in Destiny, and was so frustrated that he had left their chat. So to come back to discover that on top of everything else, they were force-internalling him without even asking him first infuriated him.

He kicked them out, put in a Support ticket about the sit abuse, then contacted Regime to vent his frustrations. Ita had always been close to some of the players in Regime, and he needed someone to talk to.

Regime helped him snipe some of the attacks headed his way, then sat his account to help him defend against the rest. Ita was furious, however at no time did Regime have access to the Destiny forum, nor did Ita give Regime access to his mail. He just wanted to be defended: against his own tribe.

In response, Destiny hurled insults at Ita, insisted that this was a Regime "hijack," and vowed to get him kicked off since he wasn't the "rightful owner." The rightful owner stood by Ita's side after hearing the story from Ita and from Destiny.

In response to that, Destiny has been howling about how Regime clearly abused some sort of secret mod pact we use when we want something done, and has told anyone who will listen how the account was "stolen."

To steal an account is to take something that does not belong to you. We have taken nothing. Ita was betrayed by his tribe because of their ineptitude and laziness and yet again, they are shocked that someone might be upset at them for it.

Instead of apologizing they launch abuses; instead of helping Ita recover his losses, they mock him. Instead of owning up to what they did, they blame the entire fiasco on Regime, as if no one would be able to refute the truth that they have invented.

Welcome to Destiny.

Now please, oh please, bring up the horrible things we did to the PNDK account. Explain to the class how Regime has hijacked this one: an account that was owned by a player who was part of Destiny's creation.

I would love to hear exactly how Regime stole that account.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only thing worth laughing about is your lack of loyalty Connor.

You make me sick & disloyal players like you have no place in TW.

Go back with your new little friends now

You don't seem to realise you caused disloyalty. I wasn't unhappy with Dest until this whole 'selective' recruitment thing went down. Coco went from "its likely going to be a war" to "we want them" in less than 24 hours.

DeletedUser115610

This thread is the best thing i ever seen.

Who will be next dest acc hijacked?

DeletedUser118416

To be honest I would be salty too when your so desperate for a win, get so close and when your literally in touching distance have everything taken from you. "When fire starts to burn, it starts to spread" The Domino Effect will begin.

DeletedUser119234

The battle is on
When the lightning strikes
The full moon's rising in the middle of a night

Hear my warning
See their fear
Hear my warning

Do you wanna die
The end is near
We better pull together
We don't try to live forever
The end is near
We better pull together
The end is near

As the sun comes up
It's all said and done
Armageddon is near
But the war is won

Hear my warning
See their fear
Hear my warning

Do you wanna die
The end is near
We better pull together
The end is near
We better pull together
The end is near

No one escaped
From the battlezone
No more questions
Who is right or wrong

Hear my warning
See their fear
Hear my warning

Do you wanna die
The end is near
We better pull together
The end is near
We better pull together
The end is near
The end is near
The end is near

ProyousArt

During his departure, MotR was opped rather successfully by Regime after a rather unsuccessful op done on his target. The account bled heavily and Destiny grew tired of defending it so they did what anyone would expect them to do when things became hard: merge. Conor merged all of those delicious villages into other Destiny accounts.

As he was doing this, Ita returned to find that not only was his account in shambles and a fraction of the size it was when he left, but that Destiny was eating the villages that already remained.

Ita was always the butt of the joke in Destiny, and was so frustrated that he had left their chat. So to come back to discover that on top of everything else, they were force-internalling him without even asking him first infuriated him.

He kicked them out, put in a Support ticket about the sit abuse, then contacted Regime to vent his frustrations. Ita had always been close to some of the players in Regime, and he needed someone to talk to.

Regime helped him snipe some of the attacks headed his way, then sat his account to help him defend against the rest. Ita was furious, however at no time did Regime have access to the Destiny forum, nor did Ita give Regime access to his mail. He just wanted to be defended: against his own tribe.

In response, Destiny hurled insults at Ita, insisted that this was a Regime "hijack," and vowed to get him kicked off since he wasn't the "rightful owner." The rightful owner stood by Ita's side after hearing the story from Ita and from Destiny.

In response to that, Destiny has been howling about how Regime clearly abused some sort of secret mod pact we use when we want something done, and has told anyone who will listen how the account was "stolen."

To steal an account is to take something that does not belong to you. We have taken nothing. Ita was betrayed by his tribe because of their ineptitude and laziness and yet again, they are shocked that someone might be upset at them for it.

Instead of apologizing they launch abuses; instead of helping Ita recover his losses, they mock him. Instead of owning up to what they did, they blame the entire fiasco on Regime, as if no one would be able to refute the truth that they have invented.

Welcome to Destiny.

To all Destiny reading this, please read Tranquility's words. It is the plain and simple truth. If Destiny spent even a small fraction of the time Regime spent defending the MotR account perhaps the owners wouldn't feel so slighted.

DeletedUser105140

To all Destiny reading this, please read Tranquility's words. It is the plain and simple truth. If Destiny spent even a small fraction of the time Regime spent defending the MotR account perhaps the owners wouldn't feel so slighted.

I didn't know it was our job to sit an account with players who barely did anything though.... It makes sens you guys would defend it even harder as it's an account 'inside' of us more then we would. We weren't able to get the sit till days after Pickles ate a lot of the account, but meh. A useless account is useless.

DeletedUser115610

motr was not the only one to be "unless " , as you have defined it . a lot of people in dest are useless but motr was always one of your tribemate , was a member of you and was just defending it instead of trying to defend yourself saying that we had hijacked account . Probably motr asked help to regime because dest has not been able to manage his account .

DeletedUser103537

hmm wondering who the one lying and no the accounts weren't hijacked just guess they hated destiny more then regime.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn Regime lying to themselves so much they are starting to believe it all.

Is my account next to be hijacked??

I'm not sure if you guys are thick or in denial. These accounts you are losing, they are pissed off at a tribe that either won't help them or doesn't know how to help them.

DeletedUser102104

Just deleted my post - don't want to spark any debate!

Tranquility

Reaction score
I didn't know it was our job to sit an account with players who barely did anything though....

Sounds about right. I don't know why you would bother to help someone who is part of your tribe if they aren't doing as much as you want them to. It makes a lot more sense to stand on the shore and stare at them as they drown. That becomes teamwork when the whole team is involved in pointedly abandoning their teammate.

It makes sens you guys would defend it even harder as it's an account 'inside' of us more then we would.

It makes sense to me. You should be proud to be a part of a tribe that allows you to say things like, "If you end up overwhelmed or too busy to play, you can expect the enemy to do more to save you than we would."

Good job.

We weren't able to get the sit till days after Pickles ate a lot of the account, but meh. A useless account is useless.

What a fascinating approach. "You don't do enough, so no one will do enough for you. When you drown, you drown: here it is survival of the fittest." It is so interesting to see how quickly you will turn on an account that doesn't meet with your approval.

Your impressive stance on sitting, teamwork, and helping defend an account in need is precisely why anyone would be proud to have you as part of their team.

Keep up the great work, Destiny. With this being your official attitude toward anyone who doesn't work out, "AKA: Not good enough to save, but good enough for the world win that was so tantalizingly close at one point," is the stuff of champions. I can't imagine any other players getting upset at you and doing the same thing.

The worst is clearly behind you. Victory doth approach.

DeletedUser118416

I'd love to believe my own lies shame I got nothing to lie about. Unlike a lot of Destiny I know.

Love it when people class an account as useless when that account has seen more war and had so much more impact on this world than them. Nice.

DeletedUser105140

I didn't know it was our job to sit an account with players who barely did anything though....

Sounds about right. I don't know why you would bother to help someone who is part of your tribe if they aren't doing as much as you want them to. It makes a lot more sense to stand on the shore and stare at them as they drown. That becomes teamwork when the whole team is involved in pointedly abandoning their teammate.

It makes sens you guys would defend it even harder as it's an account 'inside' of us more then we would.

It makes sense to me. You should be proud to be a part of a tribe that allows you to say things like, "If you end up overwhelmed or too busy to play, you can expect the enemy to do more to save you than we would."

Good job.

We weren't able to get the sit till days after Pickles ate a lot of the account, but meh. A useless account is useless.

What a fascinating approach. "You don't do enough, so no one will do enough for you. When you drown, you drown: here it is survival of the fittest." It is so interesting to see how quickly you will turn on an account that doesn't meet with your approval.

Your impressive stance on sitting, teamwork, and helping defend an account in need is precisely why anyone would be proud to have you as part of their team.

Keep up the great work, Destiny. With this being your official attitude toward anyone who doesn't work out, "AKA: Not good enough to save, but good enough for the world win that was so tantalizingly close at one point," is the stuff of champions. I can't imagine any other players getting upset at you and doing the same thing.

The worst is clearly behind you. Victory doth approach.

If you find the MOTR account as an actually helpful member, i'm shocked. The account has been dead for months, flatlined with ita or if another co was on it logging in, but not doing much. We never got nuke counts nor did it send fakes for past few months. Now when Pickles eats 2m before the account even thinks of passing us the sit, we're wrong for saying that we should spend our hard time defending an account the owner obv doesn't even care for in the slightest? So no, I really don't care for an account that refuses to get help when underfire and then expects us to do the accounts work after the account is trashed.

Tranquility

Reaction score
I feel that when someone is part of your tribe, that means that they are, in fact, part of your tribe. If there are problems with inactivity, you have a duke whose responsibility it is to handle those problems. Unless, of course, your tribe is having so many problems with inactivity that it has been considered an impossible fix.

You, yourself, could actually be doing a bit more to contribute rather than complain about accounts being "useless." Not that I would ever point fingers at our esteemed Death Grim, but in the last 100 new villages you've taken, all but a half dozen of them were internals and 3k barbs. And of the half dozen or so you ate, most of those were promptly recapped. So if you are incapable of participating in the war with your own account, surely you would have the time to take the initiative and offer to sit MotR or PNDK something that, according to both of them, wasn't done.

You have placed the blame squarely on Ita's shoulders and no one else's (not that it is surprising; you have a history of pointing fingers when things don't go quite how you'd like them to). And you're right, inactivity is an issue and it is difficult to care about taking care of someone who doesn't feel wholly invested in your Great and Powerful Mergapalooza, but then that is the environment that you have chosen to be a part of.

Your tribe isn't overwhelmed. Your tribe isn't being ganked by an enemy two or three times' its size. I see no real excuse other than, "Don't wanna, not gonna."

And before your righteous indignation sets in and you loudly announce that you, being a pillar of your community, do, in fact, take sits: good on you. But it ceases to matter when you make a conscious decision who is and isn't worth your help in your tribe.

So by all means, defend yourself. Tell the class how you put in more than your fair share and you shouldn't have to care about players like Ita, who felt so out of place in Destiny that he left the tribal chat, or PDNK who, even though he was bleeding obsessively, had barely any defense sent to him to save him.

This is the environment your tribe created. This is what happens when you're nothing more but a bloated, derpy Frankenstein, patched together from the refuge left behind from more successful experiments.

This is your tribe. This is your creation. This is your failure.

When the next player walks away - and it will happen (rumors suggest that it might even be in the process of happening after yet another argument between the esteemed members of your unified tribe) - please don't act surprised. Don't bother blaming Regime.

You will know when I do something.

I will make sure you know when I do something.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, Jovis for Jovis.

Until then, please enjoy your personal growth, Grim. Not being under pressure seems to be so much better for you, and your growth is wonderful when all you have to do is clean up the carrion gifted to you by the pretty little lapdogs that have a firm grip on your sparkly little leash.

DeletedUser

Are you serious bringing up PDNK into this topic?

Do you realize what was done to PDNK? You just succeded to turn back an inactive owner who wasn't playing his account for month.
You offered this guy a coplay to get him to agree to betray Destiny. Don't try to get us to think this is how Trubal Wars should be played.

All this owner has done was having 3 coplays playing his account for month, giving Premium for PA/AM... and finally just throwing them away like garbages.

I don't care about the history of this world. I don't care about what Destiny has done is this world in the past. I came to play in the beginning of July, and all I have seen was you, Regime, bringing up to life old inactive coplays, old owner to get our accounts logs, stealing away and hijacking those accounts from actual active players.
You are just benefiting from the leniency of the ownership rule on this version. What your are doing is just plain shame and dishonnor.

But hey, if there no rules against it, let's just do it, right?
It looks like playing Tribal Wars now is playing with passwords and mail adresses, so much fun.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You all keep saying that but you haven't presented any proof of anything. I think you are all just coming up with theories together then agreeing they are true without any actual proof. Get us proof; screenshots, quotes, logs, anything really. It'd be more than you've presented so far.

Maybe you will eventually figure out if you do not help your people then they will give up.

DeletedUser115610

No one talks about when PNDK sent 100 nobles daily to william wallace and Hodgy ?

To say that the account was inactive is a beautiful and good excuse given that a few days before the op , pndk was taking the villages of william and Hodgy . Just use excuses to cover up an account that has been rimmed by your enemies