Pretty Little Liars

Tranquility

Reaction score
Welcome to my world, Destiny: welcome to Regime.

And welcome to your lies finally being exposed. Piece by piece, one by one: honorable to intolerable.

Regime has had its flaws through this world - no tribe is perfect. Some are able to hide their sins, their weaknesses, their tragedies, more than others.

And some tribes think they have gotten away with murder. They smile their smug smiles, they pat one another on the back. They think that no one talks without them hearing; that no one moves without them seeing.

They do not realize what happens when people are upset. They do not realize what words may drift across screens when someone is shunned, mocked, or cast out.

The patchwork princess of a tribe that became Destiny, the bloated tribe that merged its way to an easy world win: the tribe that betrayed, backstabbed, lied, and cheated their way to victory.

I see you. I have seen you.

I saw you make a mockery of your relations with Regime. I saw you happily try to destroy an account in Sin after setting up an alliance. I know about you stacking against Sin to slow them down while smiling those sweet smiles to Amanda. I saw Sin bargain with Regime to take out Destiny.

In this game, no one's hands are clean, but your hands are caked with filth and bile.

You knew that Regime had weakened. You knew that you could not take out the players who had sat you, had supported you, had lifted you up, on your own. You knew you had to make private deals to take Regime down.

You saw the fire that was consuming Regime and threw a tiny match on it, then howled in glee at the bonfire you witnessed, believing it was because of your ability, your skill, and your cleverness.

You consumed villages, you saw accounts collapse, and yet when Regime didn't fall fast enough, you grumped and huffed and merged in your pretty little puppets in a "selective recruitment" of the entire tribe for an immediate win.

How well did that work for you? Are you pleased with the results? Did you appreciate the small modifications we made to your plans?

Are you having fun?

Because we are.

So here we are, Destiny. You, the bloated and victorious and we, the small, the lost, the hopeless. What is it you said? We had to be retarded three year olds to think that we could win this world? That this world had already been won by the great and glorious patchwork princess?

This is not your world. You are a conglomeration of failed tribes and you can only run away from failure for so long.

All you can merge into you now are the barbs - something which you have been struggling to do. You can no longer eat through the brown dots as your precious Coco demanded: that will not get you the win. You have no one else to merge into you to save the failed experiment that has been your tribe through this whole world.

This is not your world. This will not be your world. We have an amazing crew here that will be showing Tribal Wars that improbable is not impossible, and that this is their world. You even managed to get to 69.4% and what are you at now? How much have you grown since you declared yourselves the official winners? Where is your precious Coco now that her latest merge has failed her tribe?

So whimper, Destiny; cry, howl and lament. You have never wanted to fight for this world and now that the silver spoon has been taken away from you, you shake and screech and wail.

Enjoy your summer; make ready your plans to continue this dance for Christmas. Look at how much ground you need to take and do the math to find out how long it will take for us to eat through you to get to 70%.

Plan for it. Because we will be here. We have always been here, we will always be here: we are not a patchwork quilt of puppets and pawns.

We have always been Regime: the bleeding, the betrayed, the tribe the world gave up on.

We are going nowhere.

I am going nowhere.

So let us dance, Destiny. Let us show you how beautiful destruction can be. Let us show you how sweet your tears are.

It is time to peel back your skin and expose the festering bile beneath.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this post. It did not disappoint. And IDC how nerdy it sounds, I literally got the chills. Also, I know your on the Emilsen account buddy. I knew from day one. But playing the fool fits you. It was adorable feeding you information.

DeletedUser

What a post! Motivating an already motivated tribe, well done. Apparently my old co players think I'm good enough to come back. I just hope you guys don't attack us while I'm on so I can lose Overwatch games in peace :rolleyes:.

I can't believe I just said that. FFS what did I expect, you guys are mean. Viva la Regime (am I doing this right)?

DeletedUser118416

How long before more accounts delete... I know it's tough having to actually fight active accounts, something Destiny has clearly not been accustomed too.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Soon, it appears, since one of their up and coming players just had his account banned.

I do hope they don't make this a common affair. I like a little bite to my food and if we have to eat through the dead accounts of cheaters and the over-confident it is going to get old fast. Where are the fights I was promised? Where are the ops I was promised?

After all, when Sin was in talks with Regime to backstab Destiny, we were told that the Lichelord account was being eaten by Sin and therefore belonged to them.

How well did that request work for you, Joel? It was accepted at the end and then you walked away. That was when I decided to see how honest you are: I wanted to know if Lich truly belonged to Sin.

Did you enjoy our dance, Joel? Have you enjoyed the bounty of your request, Amanda?

I have.

I admit, it was boorish at times, but you tried, and as you know, all I have ever asked of you is that you try.

Lich is still here; a new name, but the same account. I wonder, with Sin swallowed up by the patchwork princess, do you believe the ownership of the account is transferred to Destiny? Tell me, when do you plan on rimming this account as I have been promised so many times by so many of your pretty little players.

I am insolent and I am smug. When will you put me in my place? There are so many of you who discussed doing so. Where is my Amanda, who laughed and told Destiny that she had her whole front stacked against me? Where is my Tony, my lovely Tony, who built to stand against me? My pretty little Tony who abandoned his rescuer, who bit his hand, who lied to him, and who did not believe that I would ever keep eyes in his little tribe to see that he had betrayed Bronse. To see what he was up to. To see that he was lying when he told everyone he wasn't in W80. My lovely little Tony; you have fallen into the wrong crowd and we are here to redeem you. Have you enjoyed the bleeding? Do you know what happens next?

Do you think you will see the end of this world?

Do you think you can stop me from releasing you from the chains of your current account so that you can join a new world where you can truly shine?

Joel, James, how curious that real life got in your way as you were being opped and as we have swallowed you whole. It is shocking how often real life catches up with you when you are under attack, and how peaceful your life is when you have no incomings. It reminds me of another world you played. And now you have walked away from your world, from your tribe, from your account.

I see you, Jim; I know you have taken it over. You must want to dance.

I am still here. I am still waiting. There are many of you who could make me bleed, could make me suffer: could put me in my place for my insolence.

I am only one.

Will you not dance with me?

Tranquility

Reaction score
So here we are, near the end of a world of contrasts. Some of us were born with a silver spoon in our mouth and handed everything on a silver platter, while others were born on the frontline and fought our way to the top.

The problem with the former is that they're lapdogs. Fluffy little balls of noise and entitlement that expect to get everything they want if they growl and nip and yap a a little, occasionally biting the hand that feeds it and imagining that they're really big grown up wolves now.

Enter Destinty, rising from the ashes of war mergers to be the fattest, fluffiest lapdog of all.

This is a story about what happened backstage. Not the delightful fairytale performances they put on for us in the externals, or the increasingly shrill propaganda.

This is about tiny lap dogs that believe they are sly wolves.

Part I - In Which Destiny Pursues Its Manifest Destiny Through Hugs

Control, Sabre, Lust: Destiny began as a patchwork of tribes that heroically merged rather than risk finding out how unreliable their members might be in a fight. When they felt big enough to get over their insecurities they went to war with Gents. They were advised by Regime, supported by Regime, and sat by Regime, and when individual players requested transfers to Regime the triad politely declined for the sake of ensuring Destiny wouldn't fragment.

Even this assistance could not win the day for Destiny, and in a surprise twist that will repeat itself later, Destiny's victory occurred when the duke of Gents was hospitalized. He disbanded his tribe, and in response our favorite adorable little lapdog decided that it was unstoppable.

They had another tribe advising them, supporting them, sitting them, and keeping them together. Would they have survived long enough to capitalize on the duke of Gents' retirement without help from Regime? Perhaps. Unlikely, but perhaps. Destiny was not a tribe that fought, it was a tribe that hugged. They were built on a merger and sustained by moving from tribe to tribe, recruiting the "best" and betraying the leftovers by stringing them along with promises until they could be eaten. And there were many, many betrayed.

From one of their former tribemates:

Well gents had the biggest part of the south and on the north side there were two tribes, Regime from the west and one other from the east. I was the only guy who had the front with Regime because my cluster was all the front of the south west. Next to me was bugs and Gents players were turtles and didn't have a front; they were just hiding. Gents declared war vs regime i had for 3-4 months 30k incomings from Regime everyday that number never gone less than 20k. I was playing for 3 months alone all day because my other co was on UK and had his last exams to finish.

As you can imagine the only way to survive alone vs all regime was to have my front stacked. So Gents stacked my front. I was gaining villages and not losing. Regime couldn't noble villages because the front was stacked and they were only trying to noble the backline the unstacked and i was sniping again and again. One night when i woke up to leave to go for hunting i joined with mobile and saw all the support was pulled and i was kicked from the tribe. I had an argument with Connor then and the leader from the tribe (brad) decides to kick me and call me a spy from bugz. When i has playing 3 months Alone.

They stripped him of his support and launched on him.

Many tribes grow rapidly with this approach. Almost none have the stamina to beat determined opponents and become world winners.

Confident that winning Tribal Hugs meant they were winning Tribal Wars too, the fat and fluffy lapdog decided it was time to bite the hand that feeds it. Forgetting whole wars that were won together, they looked for minor slights to use as pretexts. But they didn't act, because that would be too scary.

And so they sat back and schemed. And while they openly discussed joining Regime's war against SIN, they made far more ambitious plans. They were going to show everyone that they were big bad wolves.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Part II - In Which We Discover The Fascinaing True Tale Of Jovis and the Honor of Destiny
It is easy to dismiss the start of our tale as sour grapes, a lazy attempt to paint Destiny as tricksome backstabbers who hurt its best friend in Regime and ought to be ashamed.

But that is not the start of our tale. No tribe in this game is a saint - all have done underhanded things to get ahead. But this is not a story of good versus evil and shouldn't be thought of as such. Nor is it an excuse for what happened.

Until now, Destiny had fretted. They realised that growling and nipping and yapping a little might not be enough to win a real fight, so they watched and waited and heroically maintained NAPs with everyone that was too large to count as food.

Then the duke of Regime was hospitalized, and the rest of Regime became disorganized and inactive. That was when the little lapdogs blinked in disbelief a few times and decided that growling and nipping and yapping a little really is all you need.

The will deny this. They'll say they had no idea and it was an outrageous coincidence. Coco will deny that she even knew tribes have dukes and claim not to know what hospitals are.

According to Coco's bestselling fantasy version of events it was all because of her overwhelming passionate hate of Googly, and the fact that he was no longer active in Regime or World 80 at all is just a minor technical detail that should be ignored. The Ghost Of Googly Past was so diaboical that Coco's hand was forced and she had no choice other than to approach SIN and start planning how best to stab Regime in the back.

She also claims it was because Regime would not grant an alliance - even if they had sat Destiny, had supported Destiny, had empowered Destiny in all of the time they had a NAP.

But underneath all the public (and surely extremely convincing) displays of righteous indignation, there's the preening smugness of of a lapdog that stole a yummy treat without getting caught.

Enter Jovis, one of the most confusing stories of W80. Let's read the words of a council member who was there when it happened.

Beginning:
Jovis contacted Pickles through PM ingame about how he was going to start attacking and wanted Dest to not waste this opportunity by passing it up.
Pickles then sent Jovis to me as I was council in Dest. Jovis had sent all his nukes out currently to attack regime members and even capped some villages.
Regime were very mad and were scrambling to try and contain the situation, even mailed Dest, to inform that Jovis had gone rogue and if he sent incomings at Dest that he was doing it against their wishes.
At this point I was sitting the account and was informing council everything that was happening. All info it had on the forums too. We thought Regime was pushing to war us but there was no evidence of this at all.

Jovis:
The whole reason for this was Jovis got too busy IRL and had people play his account, New players tried to take control of email and Jovis got pissed. I think Jovis asked not to change email etc. So this is the basis of why Jovis started causing drama.

Handling of the account:
I passed the account to Aldegrion every had their little go on the account to fight 'The Regime' who were pegged as an elite tribe.
Players like Ososerious, Est101, Epictribalnoob, The DevilMonster all putting in a bit of effort to do as much damage as possible.
Everyone on Dest council was AWARE of this as was Sin council involved too.
At this point Dest and Sin were already plotting to war Regime. So they were working closely on doing as much damage as possible.
As the account was getting eaten. Jovis decided to cause drama in the world which I might add made the world so interesating watching people squirm when they were caught out. I tried to joke with Jovis on externals and thats actually how we became good friends.
He retook the account and showed Regime the sit logs.

Exposed / Damage Control:
Now this is where the plotting began to try and get away with as much as possible when they were caught red handed.
Everything was exposed from conversations to logs to outright finger pointing.
I remember sitting in the council chat all discussing damage control and I specifically remember Angelo saying blame SIN, Regime were already pushing to war SIN in the south and it was known by both tribes too.
So the plan was hatched Destiny would say they passed the sit to SIN and then SIN members would complain that Dest members did nothing while on the sit trying to push the fact that Dest did nothing and didn't want to spoil relations etc. All big lies.
People began trying to ridicule Jovis on the externals Ben, Coco and many others, including myself I had just as much part in this as most of the others. I was kinda mad at the time that Jovis tried to out us.
But in bad circumstances me and Jovis became really good friends while making people like Ben and Coco look somewhat stupid on the externals when they can't sustain their arguements becuase they got caught out.

Thus the birth of the Dest & SIN alliance and the gangbang on Regime.

See how Destiny tried to tarnish Regime's reputation with it. And this isn't the last time Destiny will use an account to try and break a tribe, but it will certainly be their most spectacular.

Later this would become an excuse to op Lichelord, when Destiny and Sin were convinced he'd had one of their players banned for cheating (although we know who the real greasemonkeys are don't we, Ben). It was a pretext used by cowards who later tried to trade the account in exchange for betraying Destiny. And when Sin realized their mistake, Amanda promised a public apology.

How's that apology coming along? Just polishing it up with one last revision before you post it, I assume?

At least we got the private apology from her:

30a577850de22edc663c3c284f3a2c75.png

Tranquility

Reaction score
Part III - In Which Destiny and Sin Are Fast Friends Who Do Not Stack Against Each Other, Plan Attacks Against Each Other, Or Get Any Accounts Deleted
It's fascinating to watch the world's last alliance turn on the world's other last tribe. Will they crush it between them before they square off against each other? Or are they already thinking of one another as competitors and thinking about how much easier the final victory will be if they turn on their ally ahead of schedule?

Destiny and Sin made out like bandits. Disgusted or disillusioned players walked away and Regime began to bleed in earnest. The tribe tipped as likeliest world winner became the tribe that would collapse and disband any day.

But Regime didnt collapse.

Sin and Destiny became confused, since being in an actual fight was a novel experience for both of them. Looking for an easier road to victory, they began betraying each other. After all, it had carried them farther than fighting and hard work had so far.

Destiny stacked an account against Sin to slow Sin's advance.

Destiny had more of its members claim villages to get around the village limit and ooutpace Sin.

Sin, understandably annoyed, claimed as many villages as possible to block Destiny.

Destiny had a "private" poll on whether to merge with Sin or go to war. Many of Destiny's members thought Sin was worthless trash, so nobody was surprised when they voted for war.

And then Sin found out. Amanda was outraged and approached Regime with the offer of a NAP so everyone could put down Destiny.

a05152cea07225ae25b0df452c034f13.png

0df3ad165514dbe16fbe91171c65b62e.png

Talks eventually fell apart when a tactical genius decided that Regime should let Sin eat the entire Lich account "to keep up appearances" and because Lich "belonged to Sin anyway".

And so talks collapse and Sin moves on. Then a Sin player who's lost heart approaches Destiny with a solo deal: he'll delete a Sin account that's inactive if he can join Destiny as a coplayer. Destiny consider this and offer him a different deal: he can sit for them while remaining in Sin as a spy, and when the time comes he can gift them his account so they can use it to noble Sin's backline. And if he does all that for them then one day, if he's very good, he'll even get to be a real Destiny member.

4ecb9698d0f0436803c18059dc3d7808.png

Less than impressed by this counteroffer, the Sin player deleted his account and walked away from W80 altogether. Sin, being excellent judges of character, accused his absent coplayer of being the mastermind behind the betrayal when they got back and hounded them out of the tribe.

Sin and Destiny privately exchanged harsh words about the whole mess while publicly pretending everything was fine, because neither enjoyed the thought of going to war against a target that could see it coming.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Part IV - Wherein It Becomes Clear That Neither Destiny Nor Sin Actually Wanted A Real Fight With Anyone
Eventually Destiny and Sin realised that Regime would never give up, and that fighting each other would just prolong this world indefinitely. They started looking forward to the idea of actually spending summer outdoors, and eventually they realised there was a way to achieve this: one last merge.

There was a "vote" in Destiny, and Coco was suddenly a passionate defender of Sin players that Destiny had spent months making fun of behind their backs. Sin, leaderless and directionless, didn't need a vote to decide that begging for a merge was a good idea.

But some Destiny players had made it clear ever since they'd joined that they did not want to merge their way to an easy victory, and they'd rather lose their accounts than merge to win.

When the merge happened, some of those players really did leave and others were kicked and opped for complaining too much.

The guaranteed 70% turned out not to be guaranteed after all.

Destiny initially claimed they were "selectively recruiting" Sin's best players, and that those who were passed over for recruitment would have to earn the right to join.

The players that walked away asked Regime for a NAP. They knew they were going to go down fighting, and as a sign of respect for their decision to give up a world win for their beliefs, they simply wanted to know that Regime wouldn't take advantage of their position.

There are not many players who will give up an easy world win for their integrity, as Destiny has shown us in this world, and so when one of the players asked us if we would consider recruiting them, we decided that there was no reason they should become martyrs for their cause. They were invited into the tribe and have become permanent members of our crazy dysfunctional family.

Destiny - a tribe built by bullying members of other tribes into joining them - responded by accusing Regime of recruiting refugees. Which was an odd accusation, as leaving a strong tribe on a matter of principle to join a weaker tribe is more or less the exact opposite of what "refugee" means in Tribal Wars.

When they realized this was neither impressing anyone nor bringing them closer to victory, Destiny came up with a new and better response: they "selectively recruited" the entire rest of Sin. And still didn't quite reach the magical 70% mark. But they had ensured that Regime wouldn't be able to recruit the leftover dross of a serial merge tribe left behind by its merge with another serial merge tribe. Which is important, because that is an asset that Regime could conceivably have tried to snap up if everyone in it mysteriously suffered traumatic brain injuries on the same day.

Destiny reached 69.4% World Dominance in a world that required 70% to win. They only needed another 0.6% and they were fighting a tribe barely a third their size.

So what did Destiny do? It bled.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Part V - Wherein We Find The Underdogs Clawing Their Way Back From The Brink While Destiny Snatches Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

This world never belonged to you, Destiny. You merged your way to the top, you consumed the broken, the battered, the bleeding, the betrayed. You lied, cheated, and backstabbed your way to get where you are now.

And where are you now? A bloated tribe full of inactives and a gaggle of new members you were deriding as useless a few months ago. A paranoid tribe that spied on Sin and tried to spy on Regime. A washd out has-been tribe who've just come the closest they'll ever get to a world win and who are bleeding out instead.

We have surpassed 30.1%

Coco's cries to eat all the brown dots won't save you now, because there are not enough active villages left in the world to give you 70%. Coco's pleas to eat barbs might save you, if half your tribe wasn't losing villages and the other half wasn't inactive.

You have to fight us to win. Worse. You have too fight us and beat us to win. Sometimes you take villages, but you are a broken tribe and do not enjoy the thrill of a hunt.

I do.

My tribe does.

We have seen the worst this world has to offer, faced the largest alliance this world has ever seen, and we embraced it. When this world pushed us we pushed back.

We bled, we suffered, we spent countless nights red-eyed and exhausted. And through it all, we laughed, we teased, we joked, we posted fun articles and swapped old stories.

What did you do? Your chat is full of bitterness, it is full of homophobic comments and slurs, it is full of people grumping and groaning, throwing accusations and storming away because of petty internet drama.

Do you know what happens when tribemates argue?

They talk.

You are fluffy little lapdogs who don't like meeting each other when you go for walkies. growl and nip and yap a a little, you bare your adorable little milk teeth, and you imagine what you'd do if you weren't on a leash.

Regime is a pack. Regime is a tribe. You've mocked our ability to work together and our refusal to give up because you don't understand that that is what a functional tribe does. And while you laugh at our stubborness you fail to see how muh ground you're losing.

So the war enters a new phase. One that it could only reach because my guys aren't going anywhere. They'll bleed, but they won't fall.

I don't tell you this to make you quit. I don't want you going anywhere either. I want you to bleed. As your new recruits are probably telling you, I follow a simple rule: do unto others as they have done unto you.

Destiny, you wrote the rules of warfare for this world. It wasn't us. While we won't stoop to cheating like the greasemonkeys of this world, and while Regime won't lie, we will happily let you write the rules about everything else.

Do you feel that sabotaging accounts is acceptable?

Do you feel that taking gifted accounts is acceptable?

You're writing the rules. You're showing me how far I'm allowed to go. What you do, I will do. And I will break you with it.

69.4% and where are you now? How much have you grown since you declared yourselves the winners? Where are Coco's boasts now that her latest merge has failed her tribe?

So whimper, Destiny; cry, howl and lament. Maybe indulge yourself and try some wailing and gnashing of teeth. This isn't a world for people who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth, it's a world for fighters, and we all know that you don't enjoy fighting.

I look forward to your next trick.

I look forward to seeing how far you will allow me to go.

DeletedUser103498

There once was a tribe of buffoons
Who played as well as baboons.
They merged with the Dest
And internalled the rest...
D'ya think Regime's duke is Spoons?

DVBBS

"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest." - Adam Smith

You know what destiny did that regime never did? Treated our ally with the respect they deserved. They fought hard by our side yet and we acknowledged that. TBH considering we'd been whipping your asses for months we decided it was time to make our marriage official since we'd been allies for months.

Lets talk about the players who left: Hodgy, Vlad, DP & incoming impact.

Hodgy - actually quite surprised with this one considering where the hodgy account was when it joined dest (being rapidly decimated by gents) & how the account would have been long gone if not for the sitting and support of DEST. (wow look at me i sound like connor LOL)

Vlad - Connor has always been a Narcissist so that explains the need to "be the hero" (maybe wanna look into white knight Syndrome?). But i reckon Connor initially just rage left hoping Coco would grant his every wish as usual but when it became apparent she wasn't going to do that - something switched. Connor could no longer hide his selfishness, his NEED to have people listen to him & so he jumped on the regime bandwagon with the rest of them.

Dr. Pickles - Considering regime got to free internal most of this account anyways I don't really mind it in their hands. Just highlights another shitty move regime pulled on dest. that you guys are happy to sweep under the rug.

Incoming Impact - don't know the player well enough myself to comment.

But here's something they all have in common; they are selfish. They left their tribemates for a selfish reason & will now pay the price because of it.

There is no integrity in leaving your tribe only dishonor. What there is disgrace in is treating your allies poorly; and that's something regime has always been guilty of. That's not to say dest. has been perfect; we've had our faults but we've learned from them & are stronger because of it. But really to try & paint us in the bad light here? with all the shady shit you've pulled all world? Not to mention most recently MOTR? Can't win fairly so you gotta hijack accounts? Where's the honour in that?

DeletedUser118416

"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest." - Adam Smith

You know what destiny did that regime never did? Treated our ally with the respect they deserved. They fought hard by our side yet and we acknowledged that. TBH considering we'd been whipping your asses for months we decided it was time to make our marriage official since we'd been allies for months.

Lets talk about the players who left: Hodgy, Vlad, DP & incoming impact.

Hodgy - actually quite surprised with this one considering where the hodgy account was when it joined dest (being rapidly decimated by gents) & how the account would have been long gone if not for the sitting and support of DEST. (wow look at me i sound like connor LOL)

Vlad - Connor has always been a Narcissist so that explains the need to "be the hero" (maybe wanna look into white knight Syndrome?). But i reckon Connor initially just rage left hoping Coco would grant his every wish as usual but when it became apparent she wasn't going to do that - something switched. Connor could no longer hide his selfishness, his NEED to have people listen to him & so he jumped on the regime bandwagon with the rest of them.

Dr. Pickles - Considering regime got to free internal most of this account anyways I don't really mind it in their hands. Just highlights another shitty move regime pulled on dest. that you guys are happy to sweep under the rug.

Incoming Impact - don't know the player well enough myself to comment.

But here's something they all have in common; they are selfish. They left their tribemates for a selfish reason & will now pay the price because of it.

There is no integrity in leaving your tribe only dishonor. What there is disgrace in is treating your allies poorly; and that's something regime has always been guilty of. That's not to say dest. has been perfect; we've had our faults but we've learned from them & are stronger because of it. But really to try & paint us in the bad light here? with all the shady shit you've pulled all world? Not to mention most recently MOTR? Can't win fairly so you gotta hijack accounts? Where's the honour in that?

Another clueless post from Chris. Probably should stop posting when your trying to justify something you literally were not involved in or have no clue what actually happened. Laughing Stock.

DVBBS

The only thing worth laughing about is your lack of loyalty Connor.

You make me sick & disloyal players like you have no place in TW.

Go back with your new little friends now