Pretty Little Liars

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sidd, I said nothing about disbanding, I simply stated that the tribe would break by January. It is a schedule I have every intention of maintaining. If your pretty new faces extend it for a few weeks, that is not a concern nor is it something I will lament. Eating the dead isn't any fun, and we have a few individuals that need to be taken care of before the world can properly end.
Ok got it. So January 2018 as per schedule right?

Psihic

Her big mouth is gone. She will never reply to you.

Maybee if Regime somehow turn the tide again, but other then that, we wont ever see a worthy essay with all those big words from Jen.

She doesnt have the face for that.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh, Ben did break in January. Just pulled it back around April period.

But ye, lets say we'll break you again for this January, sound ok?

Hopefully, if things go well.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Her big mouth is gone. She will never reply to you.

Maybee if Regime somehow turn the tide again, but other then that, we wont ever see a worthy essay with all those big words from Jen.

She doesnt have the face for that.

yeah regime has been pretty quiet of late

reminds me of how you guys were loud on here and then all of a sudden vanished into thin air from the forums back when you were getting your asses kicked

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah regime has been pretty quiet of late

reminds me of how you guys were loud on here and then all of a sudden vanished into thin air from the forums back when you were getting your asses kicked

Remind me, when was that? Before or after the current players (that are kicking your asses) joined this world? ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I dont think there is more than maybe 1-2 original ben players left. At least i havent spoken to any for months lol

Psihic

Oi, I was loud here ?

Do remind me where I said anything in the manner what tranq did. I always said it will be hard for Ben (the tribe from 2016) to turn this around but that it wont end in December like almighty Tranq did. And I did quit aswell for a few months.

Get your facts straight.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oi, I was loud here ?

Do remind me where I said anything in the manner what tranq did. I always said it will be hard for Ben (the tribe from 2016) to turn this around but that it wont end in December like almighty Tranq did. And I did quit aswell for a few months.

Get your facts straight.

yeah I guess you personally skipped the first step of that process but you sure as hell never posted much while ben was losing and now all of a sudden here you are calling people out

hmm

Psihic

First step ?

And I am not calling people out, I am calling tranq out for all the blabber she had to offer. If you reach that far out making statements like that, you should have the face to reply when things dont go as you predicted.

Thats why I never made statements like that, nor has any of my tribemates. We are smarter then that and realize things can still go very sour.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regime bragged too much. They bullied(not all members) in igm, requested to be opped in externals, declared upcoming op on externals. They became too cocky. regime can still turn it around. But I hope, if they turn it around they show more respect this time.

DeletedUser107685

Cant turn it around when all but one or two members can't even snipe a train.

Psihic

Happy birthday Mike.

I hope it sounded sincere :D

Gotta add I love to watch what accounts are nobling miz... hillarious lmao

DeletedUser88324

Hey, gotta let them do what they know how to i guesss. They sure as hell can't noble active fighters haha