Pretty much anything is news right now

deadsocks

*cough* is it just me or is there a tubgirl posted above? >.>;
might be just me. But. Today's insignificent news is that I've left S²ORM to go party and stuff. Might go back when I'm 21.

sypherr

thanx velvet i was having a bru and a butty when i saw that disgusting pic you twat

Kristiedawn

:S Wow... I think i vomited in my mouth a little there. But i bet it was still better than what she has going into hers D:

DeletedUser

Well...that first picture was just wrong...I mean...white socks ffs...:icon_razz:

zelous 2

i wonder if that is what velvet meant to post pic wise, or if that is an automatic thing that jraxis.com puts on all of its pics so no-one can use them.

DeletedUser

i was expecting countless interesting stories about tw out of this thread and all i got was some spammers & a picture of tubgirl.
no wonder i stopped reading these things.

DeletedUser

# - Loved the post socks, hope it inspires world 24 into a some better pnp, i miss the good old manic pnp most :(

Nothing really for me recently on world 24 except joining HYPERION to reinvigorate my activity. Hopefully after examninations (coming up very soon :x) i can finally nuke some stormers but until then damn exams :( IRL, i learnt 6 pages of a4 of spanish off by heart in 2 days o_O just 3 more to go by wednesday.../tomorrow... really crapping myself with failing spanish, getting Ds in my tests and compared to As in every other subject... not good.. :|

In other knews i curb stomped a cat whilst drunk last weekend :)!

DeletedUser

watch the language...

HYPER are all inactives....only one or two show up to the PnP's...just shows they know they are going to lose and will not bother to work it out

zelous 2

# - Loved the post socks, hope it inspires world 24 into a some better pnp, i miss the good old manic pnp most :(

Nothing really for me recently on world 24 except joining HYPERION to reinvigorate my activity. Hopefully after examninations (coming up very soon :x) i can finally nuke some stormers but until then damn exams :( IRL, i learnt 6 pages of a4 of spanish off by heart in 2 days o_O just 3 more to go by wednesday.../tomorrow... really crapping myself with failing spanish, getting Ds in my tests and compared to As in every other subject... not good.. :|

In other knews i curb stomped a cat whilst drunk last weekend :)!

i had to stop sending nukes at my tribemates because id be sending half of my nukes to bo everyday. but dont think i wont be sending a nuke ur way when the war's over.

*im running up a tab* :p