Pretty much anything is news right now

DeletedUser

watch the language...

HYPER are all inactives....only one or two show up to the PnP's...just shows they know they are going to lose and will not bother to work it out

Yes, we are inactive, in fact i'm probably the most inactive in HYPERION when it comes to the playing. I've contributed 5 nukes so far :lol:
Damn exams.. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i had to stop sending nukes at my tribemates because id be sending half of my nukes to bo everyday. but dont think i wont be sending a nuke ur way when the war's over.

*im running up a tab* :p

Did i mention i wuvv you? :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

-Fixes cat...-

-Re-Curb Stomps Cat-

DeletedUser

u dont think i will nuke u that many times... im just wondering how long it will take me when i do.

*starts uber nuking and setting calendar*

-Curb stomps 10,000,000,000 cats-? :icon_idea:

deadsocks

Pnp = ingame activity?
Read SPARTA's profile. SPARTA are relatively unheard of and yet hold rank #3, making them an obvious PnP genious. And they cite in their profile that SkyPE addicts... I wonder who that could mean o_O;... are not welcome in the tribe.
Now, I'm a wise old girl, and although I don't know much, I do know this: there are only 2 things to life, TW and whichever chemical you use to keep you awake long enough to play it. And within TW, there are just 2 things: PnP, and SkyPE group chat.
So, from this it becomes obvious that by focusing their efforts on the PnP, they have been able to grow 10 ranks in a relatively short amount of time. Yes, my logic is flawless as always. :icon_cool: