Price Increase

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What are everyones thoughts on the price increase,seems rather sneaky to me,and will cause even more players to quit

DeletedUser

catouga said:
It does not work out about the same amount.
Before, you were able to buy 50 points for 20 euros, giving 10 months of PA.
Now, 1500 points for 20 euros, gives you 7.5 months.

That is a 33% increase in price.

a quote from w47 =P
and i agree a bit sneeky lucky someone i know got brains but meh after i play w50 im leaveing so i dont care xD

DeletedUser

The price hasn't raised in a while, and w/ all the new updates it's needed.

DeletedUser

but they should have just stated they were raising the prices instead of making it seem like we were just switching over point systems

DeletedUser

(nod)

only problem i have is the auto no ad's
i love the ad's specialy the games ones, as it gives me something to do while staring at my beautiful villages =D

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No Willow,most of us have noticed it all slowing down,or was that a cruel sarcastic remark,Oh dear I do get confused sometimes

DeletedUser

(nod)

only problem i have is the auto no ad's
i love the ad's specialy the games ones, as it gives me something to do while staring at my beautiful villages =D

^ this. I loved the ones which were about back during the Northern Summer :D Excellent distractions.

The price hasn't raised in a while, and w/ all the new updates it's needed.

True, though I wish they would do it in a clean, open confusing way, rather than changing it to make TW sound like brand names at shopping centres. i.e. We're increasing the size of our tissue boxes from 1000 tissues to 50, however it will cost 1/18th of the 1000 tissue price instead of 1/20.

God that made no sense. :/

DeletedUser

(nod)

my fav one was the pool game i could do it in like 15seconds and pot all the balls >.<

seth89

i thought it was just my new pc...

Alright Rich girl. :lol:

And I no likey price increase.
And I can only buy using my mobile... And that doesn't work out cause I am having to spend £6 for only 21 days of premium.

DeletedUser

but they should have just stated they were raising the prices instead of making it seem like we were just switching over point systems

The new system is actually for other servers, like the Asian. They're planning on instituting something like the system they have in grepo, so they needed this new system.