Prime, lost their steam?

DeletedUser

Hefty cheer squad?

Sorry noob, you have no idea - how about you crawl back under your little rock, k?

It's a little thing called loyalty, Hefty did a lot for me after leaving those SAW noobs when there was literally nothing in it for him, so I don't really give a crap what he did with what account or what some nobody like you thinks of him, he'll always have my respect.

"Jealous" of the "unstoppable Prime"? hahaha that's the funniest thing I heard all day, but by all means, keep trying fanboi...

yeah there was and he wanted more player against Prime:D

yeah Jealous was a wrong word, he had to use afraid:p

EDIT:

IF I remember right....the only reason prime won that was because they got bong and those other 15 something accounts banned.

Not much of an achievement kicking someone while they're down.

if I remember correct that player was not in Prime:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Eksiljyden

IF I remember right....the only reason prime won that was because they got bong and those other 15 something accounts banned.

*LOL*

That player wasn't in Prime but is now in your tribe -> BSM :lol:

Selective memory as usual?! :icon_wink:

rich26ca

lol, PBR are you on glue

you must be cause you have been around for primes so called rise to power...

lets see you

started as a noob rim tribe merged a few times warred a few times but nothing major usually between yourselves. Who and hulk/care ruled the world and you guys sat in your corner like a stalker waiting hoping no one would attack.

then one lovely day hab came along and discovered that half of who was inactive and decided to gather BSM and Kiltom for a war against the inactive who? we all tried denying it but once the war got started it was clear that we couldn't protect the inactive accounts in the south.

Almost every who player in the north is still going strong minus the inactive ones and players that had planned retirements before the war had started like ATA...

So what did you beat inactive accounts that were being sat which is where the bulk of losses came from the south and they were as easy to take as barbs once me and the council stopped sitting everyone.

you never defeated hulk/care no one has, they killed themselves and you guys ran it like a kid take the prize for yourselves, pffttt don't make me laugh unstoppable prime. Where was the unstoppable prime when you were called upon to fight who? & hulk when gdzilla and enigma and NQ and a few other tribes were all rallying against them. ah thats right in your corner

only reason you guys are here is cause of recruitment not one of your wars ended with the other tribe players demoralized and rimmed. Infact almost every single player still playing from who is still at war with prime.

And were still standing here with our middle fingers in the air saying "bring it"

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

and eating the cookies i made for him last night.
(beware, guyver supplied me with the ingredients.)

DeletedUser

Rich, you're clueless. I'll make it short:

1. Prime didn't start off as a noob rim tribe, it started off as an "elite" or however you wish to call it tribe. We were around 10 members for the first months, and most of the players were as good as I was. As arrogant as it may sound, 10 me's would make a pretty good tribe. All the merges and recruitment started when it was the obvious way forward. Considering the situation today, it seems to have been the right choice to make.

Where was the unstoppable prime when you were called upon to fight who? & hulk when gdzilla and enigma and NQ and a few other tribes were all rallying against them. ah thats right in your corner

If you are talking about the coallition I think (memory of a fish here, excuse me if I'm wrong) you're talking about, didn't Gdzilla end up merging with Hulk to form Kong + 1 of the tribes of the coallition ended up betraying us? I was part of the people organizing the event. Although things ended up terribly wrong, the unstoppable Prime was part of it.

rich26ca

Rich, you're clueless. I'll make it short:

1. Prime didn't start off as a noob rim tribe, it started off as an "elite" or however you wish to call it tribe. We were around 10 members for the first months, and most of the players were as good as I was. As arrogant as it may sound, 10 me's would make a pretty good tribe. All the merges and recruitment started when it was the obvious way forward. Considering the situation today, it seems to have been the right choice to make.

If you are talking about the coalition I think (memory of a fish here, excuse me if I'm wrong) you're talking about, didn't Gdzilla end up merging with Hulk to form Kong + 1 of the tribes of the coallition ended up betraying us? I was part of the people organizing the event. Although things ended up terribly wrong, the unstoppable Prime was part of it.

i'm gonna be nice here since generally your a nice guy as well.. PnP aside...

i've played this world from the start and have never left i know all to well elite in fact there were two tribes with that tag when this world was young. both died and neither were as strong as care or hulk so saying there elite is kinda of funny especially cause i know you know what elite players are from your time on w32.

care>hulk declared on gdzila they then approached enigma, prime, |NQ, E=MC and a few south tribes at the time to war hulk/who?

enigma shied away from it as gdzilla was planning on us so we were doing the same to them. and enigma had always been allied to who?

3-dom + left over aos and a few others i believe were what gdzilla up when they fell 3 dom came back and hulk went at them again.

so that was a fail that is the one your talking about then as a leader in enigma i received another attempt at it in which i mailed prime leadership and you guys had this and that to say but did nothing. and your involvement in the first was started and ended with you watching gdzilla get eaten alive... nice work thats like hefty effort ;) low blow i know ;)

DeletedUser

i'm gonna be nice here since generally your a nice guy as well.. PnP aside...

i've played this world from the start and have never left i know all to well elite in fact there were two tribes with that tag when this world was young. both died and neither were as strong as care or hulk so saying there elite is kinda of funny especially cause i know you know what elite players are from your time on w32.

care>hulk declared on gdzila they then approached enigma, prime, |NQ, E=MC and a few south tribes at the time to war hulk/who?

enigma shied away from it as gdzilla was planning on us so we were doing the same to them. and enigma had always been allied to who?

3-dom + left over aos and a few others i believe were what gdzilla up when they fell 3 dom came back and hulk went at them again.

so that was a fail that is the one your talking about then as a leader in enigma i received another attempt at it in which i mailed prime leadership and you guys had this and that to say but did nothing. and your involvement in the first was started and ended with you watching gdzilla get eaten alive... nice work thats like hefty effort ;) low blow i know ;)

So basically, what you're saying is.... I'm right? :/

I was just saying:

1. Prime didn't recruit a lot at the start, nor was it crap (which it isn't now), but before it was a good tribe in ANYBODY'S eyes.

2. Prime didn't take part in that coalition because as you said, everyone changed their mind/betrayed Gdzilla. That doesn't have anything to do with Prime not having any balls, we would have been happy to take part if everything went as planned.

DeletedUser

yeah there was and he wanted more player against Prime:D

Well no actually.

Guyverone (as a joke) and Ixy sent out the invites, Hefty helped me after that with Tatty, then Pron, and others, and to say it's just to help him fight Prime was silly, as I have been one of smallest isolated players in that collection, meaning I was probably going to have the least impact on Prime, and that would have no doubt been obvious to Hefty and others when they took me in.

Anyway, there were lots of others things Hefty helped me out with in game even before I joined up with tribes he was running at the time.

He did more for me in a week than the likes of those SAW scumbags or FLB ever did, and I won't just forget it simply because he's happened to move on now, just like I'll never forget what guys like Orc/Thorgar from Rage! and Berry from AOS did for me before moving on - respect to you guys, always!.

DeletedUser

You've only got to look at the posts about Prime earlier in this world to see they were never taken seriously as an 'elite' tribe.

It's only because the standards in world 20 are probably a lot lower than they were before a whole lot of Hulk players deleted that Prime aren't laughed at by the whole world for calling themselves 'an elite tribe'.

DeletedUser

Not sure mate?

EDIT: Oh, I get it now, lawlz.

This was in reference to you mentioning you mass recruited a whole lot of us noobs from Failsion at the time to Tatty.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prime is a strong tribe I never doubt that, there was time when Me and Maxxjd talked to Hulk and Who? about joining forces against Prime...But we are laughed at.....Now what I see funny........ those same players who tried to fight prime joined Prime.........

The fall of Hulk and WHO? was expected they never fought real strong tribes in the first place also leaders of those tribes became bored and left the game with real life issues(that's ok).... Early game wars....Mid game wars .... Prime won...with the help of its Allies Killtom and BSM... But instead of honoring alliances fixing borders they (Prime) neglected official duties of fixing alliances...They attaked killtom which a sad thing to do after helping prime to rule the world the Allies Killfam and BSM were betrayed by leaders who are Greedy and Lusting for more power.

I a member of the wonderfull BSM tribe together with my friends will fight Prime....Their twisted ideals and arrogance will be put to an end.........

DeletedUser

I a member of the wonderfull BSM tribe together with my friends will fight Prime....Their twisted ideals and arrogance will be put to an end.........

Well said mate :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

So basically, what you're saying is.... I'm right? :/

I was just saying:

1. Prime didn't recruit a lot at the start, nor was it crap (which it isn't now), but before it was a good tribe in ANYBODY'S eyes.

Yes as the tribe elite there was not much recruiting, the second it became ng1 & ng2 everything changed prime has had a long history or recruitment, academies, and bad diplomacy.

who cares what you did in the first 6 months when we've been going for almost two years.

2. Prime didn't take part in that coalition because as you said, everyone changed their mind/betrayed Gdzilla. That doesn't have anything to do with Prime not having any balls, we would have been happy to take part if everything went as planned.

no i didn't i said enigma didn't and turned on them. the coalition never worked those two times cause the third strongest tribes (cough**prime**cough) never got involved.

DeletedUser

it's funny that all the Ex Kong and Who? players all say Prime sucks but we cantrol all the K's we have decided to fight in.

The only reason the Northern Who? players weren't taken out in that war was that you were left to Kiltom who obviously weren't ready for the task. As soon as Kiltom is finished with, and that wont be long, we will turn the tribes attention to your K's with a vengeance.

You say we suck Rich but your Tribe had the plans for our offence into K25 before it went off and i still made my villages deep inside your territory and then improved on it. If you were as good as you say you are then my villages on K25 would belong to you, it must be very embarrassing for them to be staying there...

DeletedUser

You've only got to look at the posts about Prime earlier in this world to see they were never taken seriously as an 'elite' tribe.

It's only because the standards in world 20 are probably a lot lower than they were before a whole lot of Hulk players deleted that Prime aren't laughed at by the whole world for calling themselves 'an elite tribe'.

regardless of what prime claims, they walked the walk. They are fighting the world to a stalemate and thats pretty impressive. I doubt any other tribe would be able to do that. Not to mention no other tribe on this world had ever fought so many tough opponents at the same time.

Eksiljyden

regardless of what prime claims, they walked the walk. They are fighting the world to a stalemate and thats pretty impressive. I doubt any other tribe would be able to do that. Not to mention no other tribe on this world had ever fought so many tough opponents at the same time.

No matter what the rest of the world thinks of Prime I proud to be leading such a fail tribe full of nOObs.

And then I have a thought or maybe a question...

IF (and I'm not saying this is true, it's just hypotetical) Prime is such a fail tribe full of nOObs then how come these "Elitist" tribes that we're fighting (KilTom, FEAR?!, AOS, BSM etc) haven't been able to make Prime fall. Nor made any headway but is actually losing as a coalition in terms of noblements. :icon_smile:

And since these "Elitist" tribes haven't been able to do anything against the nOObs of Prime (still hypoteticial) what does that make them? Certainly not "Elite" tribes...

If you can't defeat a nOOb then you're... a nOOb yourself :icon_eek:

No go and flame the nOOb leader of the nOObiest tribe in W20... :icon_wink: