Prime, lost their steam?

DeletedUser

I think you may have just killed the word noob for me.

YOU NOOB.

Nope, still good!

rich26ca

it's funny that all the Ex Kong and Who? players all say Prime sucks but we cantrol all the K's we have decided to fight in.

i never said that at all said started as a rim tribe as in the NG1 and 2 days...

and you are a slow you control cause you waited till people had quit and even then you still didn't do it by force you merged your enemy into your tribe.

woot woot theres something to breg about.

The only reason the Northern Who? players weren't taken out in that war was that you were left to Kiltom who obviously weren't ready for the task. As soon as Kiltom is finished with, and that wont be long, we will turn the tribes attention to your K's with a vengeance.

so i keep hearing but yet they still remain. vengeance hey i say "bring it on!"

You say we suck Rich but your Tribe had the plans for our offence into K25 before it went off and i still made my villages deep inside your territory and then improved on it. If you were as good as you say you are then my villages on K25 would belong to you, it must be very embarrassing for them to be staying there...

lol, no but we do laugh at your remarkable skill in stacking want me to post what you put into that village to stop when 100 nukes don't bring down a wall no one is gonna do anything till we can hit your core. then when you fall like a two dollar hooker then we can talk, lol ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no one is gonna do anything till we can hit your core. then when you fall like a two dollar hooker then we can talk, lol ;)

By we... you mean Kiltom, S.A.W. and BSM?

Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 72
Difference: 93

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

image.php

Now, before I have to hear "Zomg stackzors!!" You, FEAR?!, should have way more defensive troops ready to stack, and more offense laying around.... so how was Prime able to conquer 13 villages? And how about how S.A.W is doing with no real front...

DeletedUser

Hey glen, don't you play another world you can go post in? Or is your world 20 temper tantrum not over yet?

DeletedUser59335

Damm I love the spirit between those 2 tribes (FEAR, BSM) Both trying to get through Prime to kill the other one, amazing! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

so i keep hearing but yet they still remain. vengeance hey i say "bring it on!"

I am on your Tribes Core K...I did bring it and your now forced to stack everything around me. Despite the hundreds of Nukes you have trown the walls didn't even go down.

lol, no but we do laugh at your remarkable skill in stacking want me to post what you put into that village to stop when 100 nukes don't bring down a wall no one is gonna do anything till we can hit your core. then when you fall like a two dollar hooker then we can talk, lol ;)

I will quote you mate..."Bring It". You talk the talk but fail miserably at the walk.
Post the stacking if you want, i laugh that you cant touch it, as thats what stacking is for and i use my troops well. 100 Nukes is an understatement, well over 300 have fallen on those walls. If your tribe is so good get rid of the villages, you have 3 tribes worth of Nukes to do it with after all.

I can fight you and your tribe succsessfully from over 3 K's away and hold villages on your core K. your tribe tried to push itno K25 just over one K away and failed miserably, with not one village left in your Tribes Hands, and we didn't have the p[lans for your Op before you left as you did for us. If you cant go that far and keep them then by all means "Bring It"...we have been waiting for you.
I laugh my guts out at all the Barbs your tribe is taking in the last months since we landed in K25, at least they dont fight back eh? we will be back to K25 so keep the stacks in place.

If your skills were as good as your Ego's are big you would have beaten Prime a long time ago. Unfortunately we have concentrated on Strategy and Tactics over Flattering our egos and learned from any mistakes we as atribe have made, this has made us a a stronger tribe. If you and yours couldn't defeat us in the past i see very little chance you will do it now.

rich26ca

By we... you mean Kiltom, S.A.W. and BSM

Actually no meant fear?! also wasn't refering to prime was talking directly to PBR who has the dejan90 account here on w20 he has a little cluster in fear territory and has stacked them 50+ def vills deep. and is claiming his greatness cause we haven't taken them from him yet.

Now, before I have to hear "Zomg stackzors!!" You, FEAR?!, should have way more defensive troops ready to stack, and more offense laying around.... so how was Prime able to conquer 13 villages? And how about how S.A.W is doing with no real front...

13 you say huh well lets see

[spoil] Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
622 Checkmate (507|555) K55 8,914 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] returnofthelord [Prime] 20th Feb 2010 - 00:59:34
0008 (576|255) K25 9,744 kip69 [FEAR?!] Karolyn [UW] 19th Feb 2010 - 23:34:18
653 Checkmate (484|559) K54 9,479 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 19th Feb 2010 - 23:04:03
R45 wizzy 03 (551|436) K45 9,354 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] mrwednesday [Prime] 19th Feb 2010 - 19:16:35
Barbarian village (578|273) K25 9,074 kevin209 [FEAR?!] kevin209 [FEAR?!] 19th Feb 2010 - 18:22:48
062 Checkmate (487|558) K54 9,520 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 19th Feb 2010 - 09:04:48
Polas183 (576|535) K55 9,455 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] moff [Prime] 19th Feb 2010 - 02:37:44
Morty747 (535|533) K55 9,314 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] 269morty [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 21:55:22
172 Checkmate (486|559) K54 9,455 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 21:16:15
R45 wizzy 02 (549|437) K45 9,337 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] mrwednesday [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 20:21:03
305 Checkmate (474|543) K54 9,321 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 20:06:17
0042 (528|247) K25 8,833 kip69 [FEAR?!] kip69 [FEAR?!] 18th Feb 2010 - 20:04:29
0042 (528|247) K25 8,847 kip69 [FEAR?!] Karolyn [UW] 18th Feb 2010 - 14:45:23
Morty746 (536|531) K55 9,455 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] 269morty [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 14:16:31
209.180 (715|166) K17 9,713 kevin209 [FEAR?!] kevin209 [FEAR?!] 18th Feb 2010 - 13:57:09
Morty745 (542|539) K55 9,479 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] 269morty [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 12:35:49
003 exWizy24b (475|540) K54 9,479 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 09:28:49
Alexandre Gold (569|251) K25 9,770 kip69 [FEAR?!] Karolyn [UW] 18th Feb 2010 - 09:11:30
K55 (568|521) K55 9,261 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Lord Chuck [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 06:03:19
* sw (506|554) K55 9,190 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] returnofthelord [Prime] 18th Feb 2010 - 02:51:09
Morty744 (541|538) K55 8,707 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] 269morty [Prime] 17th Feb 2010 - 23:37:58
** sw (508|556) K55 9,223 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] returnofthelord [Prime] 17th Feb 2010 - 22:06:40
** sw (507|556) K55 9,203 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] returnofthelord [Prime] 17th Feb 2010 - 19:49:02
P 012 (540|401) K45 9,690 Shakari [FEAR?!] Shakari [FEAR?!] 17th Feb 2010 - 17:19:15
R45 wizzy 01 (546|440) K45 9,196 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] mrwednesday [Prime] 17th Feb 2010 - 15:32:43
832 Checkmate (477|550) K54 9,382 wizzydizzy [FEAR?!] Darwin68 [Prime] 17th Feb 2010 - 15:23:40[/spoil]

its the Wizzy account that was brought into the tribe for which reason no clue i'm not part of the leadership atm steped down a month ago when RL came a knocking.

SAW now have shown some guts in the last little while and have started expanding which is good for them. but it a unque situation for us here in fear. we have a small boarder but its will some of the best players here on w20 as well as on other worlds. So it presents its own challenges all in its self but we have heart and determination and will continue to make as much trouble for prime till the day the tribe disbands i'm sure:icon_twisted:

Damm I love the spirit between those 2 tribes (FEAR, BSM) Both trying to get through Prime to kill the other one, amazing! :icon_eek:

Although the skill level of world 20 may have dropped in the last 6mnths - 1yr it has made the game more even and competitive. that in it self has made the world more interesting and aggressive.

I am on your Tribes Core K...I did bring it and your now forced to stack everything around me. Despite the hundreds of Nukes you have trown the walls didn't even go down.

lol, has nothing to do with ego with me mate... you will never hear me say i'm the best or that i could beat anyone... my ego is quite in check. flaming is all part of a low grade PnP that i must admit i partake in from time too time ;)

now on to my rebuttal:

First K25 is one of our outer K's... when you check the world updating maps, do yourself a favor and use that scroll bar at the bottom to see the East side of the world. [sarcasm]Sorry to be the one to break it too ya mate...[/sarcasm] the world doesn't stop on the 8th parallel. :lol:

Second what tactics have you used?

1. take barb
2. Stack it to high heaven

hmmm ok congrats... :icon_idea: you deserve a gold star!

I will quote you mate..."Bring It". You talk the talk but fail miserably at the walk.
Post the stacking if you want, i laugh that you cant touch it, as thats what stacking is for and i use my troops well. 100 Nukes is an understatement, well over 300 have fallen on those walls.

Never really warred prime before even when in who? my position was north central and fought kiltom. Wasn't till you recruited your enemy that you had a border with me mate ;)

If your tribe is so good get rid of the villages, you have 3 tribes worth of Nukes to do it with after all.

why waste all those nukes when its just as easy to simply stack around you so you can't quick noble anything and we can snipe everything else. sit there till we have time for your minor inconvenience.

no active players have lost all that much to you so we can live with it for now :icon_biggrin:

I can fight you and your tribe succsessfully from over 3 K's away and hold villages on your core K. your tribe tried to push itno K25 just over one K away and failed miserably, with not one village left in your Tribes Hands, and we didn't have the p[lans for your Op before you left as you did for us. If you cant go that far and keep them then by all means "Bring It"...we have been waiting for you.
I laugh my guts out at all the Barbs your tribe is taking in the last months since we landed in K25, at least they dont fight back eh? we will be back to K25 so keep the stacks in place.

lol, we did go for some of you that we were near and your guys response was to take barbs in k25.

so along with attacking and taking those villages we are also trying to remove any barbs that remain. seem to me like a necessity create but one that is there cause you too did not succeed in your long range attacks ;) it goes both ways and where a minor boarder in all this but are creating quite a distraction:icon_biggrin:

No worries its no where near the finish line mate, And we have only but begun to attack you or prime for that matter. :icon_twisted:

If your skills were as good as your Ego's are big you would have beaten Prime a long time ago. Unfortunately we have concentrated on Strategy and Tactics over Flattering our egos and learned from any mistakes we as atribe have made, this has made us a a stronger tribe. If you and yours couldn't defeat us in the past i see very little chance you will do it now.

What ego has been used you keep saying this but i fail to see it. Cause were proud of our tribe? cause we like making fun of our enemies (especially the ones that have been the ones claiming greatness in the past). not me mate and there is like what 8 posters

king - ego (nah, confident)
Me - Ego, nah confrontational, aggressive, stuborn yes ego no. i don't claim any greatness other then my wish to see glory for my tribe. would say thats ego though.
Leg - 2 post a year and usally have a tribe mate mentions him
vamp/EB - seems quite humble actually

sure there is a few more random posters, but other then that not really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No matter what the rest of the world thinks of Prime I proud to be leading such a fail tribe full of nOObs.

And then I have a thought or maybe a question...

IF (and I'm not saying this is true, it's just hypotetical) Prime is such a fail tribe full of nOObs then how come these "Elitist" tribes that we're fighting (KilTom, FEAR?!, AOS, BSM etc) haven't been able to make Prime fall. Nor made any headway but is actually losing as a coalition in terms of noblements. :icon_smile:

And since these "Elitist" tribes haven't been able to do anything against the nOObs of Prime (still hypoteticial) what does that make them? Certainly not "Elite" tribes...

If you can't defeat a nOOb then you're... a nOOb yourself :icon_eek:

No go and flame the nOOb leader of the nOObiest tribe in W20... :icon_wink:

I haven't suggested the other tribes are elite, and regardless of how much you want to live in denial, most of the best/most highly regarded players (including a couple in Prime) agree that the world and it's tribes are of a lower standard than they were in the days of Hulk.

So to suggest that the current top noob tribe in a noob world is somehow elite and comparable to the likes of Hulk is laughable and just further proof of how dillusional some of you guys in Prime are.

Although the skill level of world 20 may have dropped in the last 6mnths - 1yr it has made the game more even and competitive. that in it self has made the world more interesting and aggressive.

Totally agree Rich.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

unlike you Rich when i say i am going to another tribes K i go there... i dont just talk about it.
The ego i am talking about is the ones your tribes need to keep inflated when you talk about the war you cannot win and constantly refer to the past with rose coloured glasses on. You must have an ego, as everyone does but not everyone needs to constantly inflate their's with talk some use actions.

Your tribe has shown absolutely no skill at nobling long range so your tactic of having a small border with us and not attacking it wont last for long. If you could actually attack long range it would make sence, as it is it just looks like your using a player with dubious loyalty to Prime as a meat shield so we cannot attack you. If you really want to attack us then open up full on, we on our end are trying to widen our border with you.

This is nothing new though, Prime has had to move toward many of it's foes to start a war and we have moved through them all so far also.
K25 will fall to us given time. While you were busy fighting Kiltom Noobs we took out the Core K's from Who? and no excuses from you will change that. We will move to K25 and take your little hold out group soon enough, even with the rest of the world helping you.

Good on your little Booty friend for throwing a few Nukes/Fakes at my K25 villages also, thanks for ODD mate.

DeletedUser

Prime is a strong tribe I never doubt that, there was time when Me and Maxxjd talked to Hulk and Who? about joining forces against Prime...But we are laughed at.....Now what I see funny........ those same players who tried to fight prime joined Prime.........

The fall of Hulk and WHO? was expected they never fought real strong tribes in the first place also leaders of those tribes became bored and left the game with real life issues(that's ok).... Early game wars....Mid game wars .... Prime won...with the help of its Allies Killtom and BSM... But instead of honoring alliances fixing borders they (Prime) neglected official duties of fixing alliances...They attaked killtom which a sad thing to do after helping prime to rule the world the Allies Killfam and BSM were betrayed by leaders who are Greedy and Lusting for more power.

I a member of the wonderfull BSM tribe together with my friends will fight Prime....Their twisted ideals and arrogance will be put to an end.........

as I remember kiltom started the attacks and admitted they were planning for us for months:-?
I own k75 and your players nobled there but I didn't start attacking them or mailing your leaders, I thought that was what allies were supposed to do:p we had an alliance not a NAP, if we had a NAP and you nobled my farm I would have handled it differently;)

regardless of what prime claims, they walked the walk. They are fighting the world to a stalemate and thats pretty impressive. I doubt any other tribe would be able to do that. Not to mention no other tribe on this world had ever fought so many tough opponents at the same time.

stalemate? nope, we are really winning
so many tough opponents? nope, there are so many noobs with a few tough opponents;)

@guyver: who is sitting nhhunter?:))

DeletedUser

heh, not me...just passing on my knowledge to those willing to listen and learn :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

as I remember kiltom started the attacks and admitted they were planning for us for months:-?
I own k75 and your players nobled there but I didn't start attacking them or mailing your leaders, I thought that was what allies were supposed to do:p we had an alliance not a NAP, if we had a NAP and you nobled my farm I would have handled it differently;)

stalemate? nope, we are really winning
so many tough opponents? nope, there are so many noobs with a few tough opponents;)

@guyver: who is sitting nhhunter?:))

I meant people who can fight back!

DeletedUser

heh, not me...just passing on my knowledge to those willing to listen and learn :icon_cool:

seriously mate:p a player's noble train will not change from 40 seconds to 219ms over night;) there is a sitter, just admit it:p

DeletedUser

I'm afraid not, I held a "How to pwn face on tw" seminar.

Besides, if that was me you'd have at least 3k incomings with 151 ms trains going to ALL of your villages.

I'm so good, it's almost illegal :icon_cool: (get it? xD the rule is 150ms!)

penguinbasher

Lols.

I'm afraid you're wrong lvl, Hunter's had no sitters.. You'll find everyone attacking you, can send a train like that, we're just lazy every now and then!

rich26ca

unlike you Rich when i say i am going to another tribes K i go there... i dont just talk about it.
The ego i am talking about is the ones your tribes need to keep inflated when you talk about the war you cannot win and constantly refer to the past with rose coloured glasses on. You must have an ego, as everyone does but not everyone needs to constantly inflate their's with talk some use actions.

yeah you do PBR you came to k25 taking nothing but barbs and now struggle to take anything else... if you look at k24 which i wasn't in when this war started as well wasn't really in k25 either but i know have as much as you do in k24 primes K. and i'm doing it with 1/8 of what you are using.

you keep talking about this ego, i really fail to see it... you will find no post saying the fear is elite or even that i am. at best you find me saying i'm an average-good player with heart, patience and grit. that is all. i don't put fear in the same sentence as hulk or some better tribes i've seen in my 4 years. as Prime likes to think, if any ego need to be smashed i would say it would be prime not fear. i've played and seen to may great player/tribes to even say something like were elite or the best blah blah blah...

we jab prime as your our enemies its called PnP not ego!

Your tribe has shown absolutely no skill at nobling long range so your tactic of having a small border with us and not attacking it wont last for long. If you could actually attack long range it would make sence, as it is it just looks like your using a player with dubious loyalty to Prime as a meat shield so we cannot attack you. If you really want to attack us then open up full on, we on our end are trying to widen our border with you.

hmm lets see we long ranged loon and toke what 80-100 villages. Your guys attempt on darren in 5 waves of attacks did 1/8 of that and kept even less. so to flame us for something we have done better then yourselves is funny to me. normally as i said wouldn't have brought it up as if you don't keep it, it really doesn't count for much.

Next time you wanna flame a tribe make sure its something your tribe can actually do..... or atleast flame us for what we deserve which was not taking long range villages which we did but rather to support what we caped with enough support. loons a good player with alot of fire power.

This is nothing new though, Prime has had to move toward many of it's foes to start a war and we have moved through them all so far also.

really what tribe was that, the 90% inactive who? members in the core which you guys attacked and used other tribes to help even in that war... or the barbs oceans there... yeah you showed remarkable skill in taking those villages.

K25 will fall to us given time. While you were busy fighting Kiltom Noobs we took out the Core K's from Who? and no excuses from you will change that. We will move to K25 and take your little hold out group soon enough, even with the rest of the world helping you.

no one is helping fear in there area's at all... not even sure what your talking about. And still bregging about taking barbs and inactives in the south hey. now who is trying to repaint history... you won yes, was it hard no! why? cause no one was playing or they were barbs.

timing that is all prime had in that war and complaincey from both who and hulk at the time saw you guys jump at a the chance. I can admit that, that was a defeat as bad as a taste that leaves in my mouth but if that seriously all you guys can do.... then i'm not scared this war is just getting started... and there won't be any inactives for you to prey on....

Good on your little Booty friend for throwing a few Nukes/Fakes at my K25 villages also, thanks for ODD mate.

your so clueless its making my sides hurt but i'll keep this one as an inside joke for fear ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, that must be then..or is it?

We shall leave it up to speculation whether i'm sitting hunter or can show someone subsecond trains in under 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

Lols.

I'm afraid you're wrong lvl, Hunter's had no sitters.. You'll find everyone attacking you, can send a train like that, we're just lazy every now and then!

I appreciate it:D
it is more fun this way;)
if you continued sending 40sec trains I would get bored and quit like hefty:p

Oh my god, can you just make your whole post inside of a spoiler? lol

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1634057

Good on hunter! My favorite pupil today, he has earned the gold star AND the cookie. You know, the oreos that are vanilla cookie and chocolate filling. Those are pure win doods.

lol, good job BSM;) I am really impressed, keep it up:D
how long have you been waiting to post this?:p