HeftySmurf

I appreciate it:D
it is more fun this way;)
if you continued sending 40sec trains I would get bored and quit like hefty:p

lol, good job BSM;) I am really impressed, keep it up:D
how long have you been waiting to post this?:p

30 seconds!

DeletedUser

we jab prime as your our enemies its called PnP not ego!

No they're called delusions, and while they seem enough for the Fanboys these forums now seem to be filled with they are nothing compared to taking villages.
On all fronts Prime is taking villages from all the Tribes we are fighting and the totals are more than are being taken from us...your so called PnP will not substitute for that.
When it comes to War in the game your PnP is revieled to be the hot air that it is.

yeah you do PBR you came to k25 taking nothing but barbs and now struggle to take anything else... if you look at k24 which i wasn't in when this war started as well wasn't really in k25 either but i know have as much as you do in k24 primes K. and i'm doing it with 1/8 of what you are using.

Regarding K25, I took 3 Barbs which you were warned by your spy beforehand that i would take, then i took a number of villages from Darrennelson, two of which i still hold. I am now using my attack forces in another area while you use forces that could be used elsewhere to stack your villages deep behind the front lines, when i choose to i will continue the attack in K25 so those enemy troops will be removed eventually.
I haven't looked at K24 lately but as far as i know both tribes were fighting for it(have about equal villages with Fear/Kiltom Vs Prime) and it is adjacent/Close to your Home K. My villages were taken in the Far Upper corner, in middle of your Tribes Forces on K25, 3 K's from my main cluster, the distances involved are greater and the difficulty is also increased... and you knew about me coming beforehand. It was some of these factors that reduced your long distance efforts to failure leaving you to crow about close victories while my long distance villages remain impregnable to your tribes feeble efforts to retake them.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

No they're called delusions, and while they seem enough for the Fanboys these forums now seem to be filled with they are nothing compared to taking villages.
On all fronts Prime is taking villages from all the Tribes we are fighting and the totals are more than are being taken from us...your so called PnP will not substitute for that.
When it comes to War in the game your PnP is revieled to be the hot air that it is.

the pen can be mightier then the swords at times but rest assured you'll feel both strike you down soon enough.

Regarding K25, I took 3 Barbs which you were warned by your spy beforehand that i would take, then i took a number of villages from Darrennelson, two of which i still hold. I am now using my attack forces in another area while you use forces that could be used elsewhere to stack your villages deep behind the front lines, when i choose to i will continue the attack in K25 so those enemy troops will be removed eventually.
I haven't looked at K24 lately but as far as i know both tribes were fighting for it(have about equal villages with Fear/Kiltom Vs Prime) and it is adjacent/Close to your Home K. My villages were taken in the Far Upper corner, in middle of your Tribes Forces on K25, 3 K's from my main cluster, the distances involved are greater and the difficulty is also increased... and you knew about me coming beforehand. It was some of these factors that reduced your long distance efforts to failure leaving you to crow about close victories while my long distance villages remain impregnable to your tribes feeble efforts to retake them.

Wow show's how much you actually know...

1. my home k would be east k26/16
2. fear's core would be k17
3. there is nothing to breg about taking long range barbs.
4. or claiming victory cause you cleared a barb we defended as we knew you were coming
5. 2 villages and how many has darren taken from prime. lol

you always seem just a little slow with your responses making you look even worse.

think you also find with out the inactive wizzy account your numbers drop quite a bit there PBR

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,481
Side 2: 47,287
Difference: 10,806

image.php

Just getting started!

god it feels good to be back ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow show's how much you actually know...

1. my home k would be east k26/16
2. fear's core would be k17
3. there is nothing to breg about taking long range barbs.
4. or claiming victory cause you cleared a barb we defended as we knew you were coming
5. 2 villages and how many has darren taken from prime. lol

1/ wow this is west K25 near K15 so thats pretty much the same area then, and i am including the rest of your tribe eg. Lennenick, darrennelson, kip69 and the others that cannot protect their areas along with you. you are after all Fear? are you not and all of you have each thrown literally hundreds of Nukes at me each. It has taken all of you to stop my little intrusion after all, imagine what will happen when others in my tribe help me to attack you...
2/ you completely own K25 so if you don't consider it an area you can defend as a core K we will have an easier time at it than we though at first.
3/You dont seem to be able to do it in our areas so maybe there is, get rid of my villages on K25 if its not something to brag about, until then i will tell all of your weakness and inability to rid yourself of the nuisance.
4/ If i new you were coming you would not keep the village, it shows i can hit your tribes areas even when you know it and take what i want.
5/ of course he is going to take villages, i have taken villages bordering me also, do it from a distance of over two K's and i will be more impressed. tell me your coming first and i would be even more impressed if you held them.

As for me being late to reply, so what ...what does time have to do with it? The forums are not the most important thing in my life, and thats not even counting the fact that the forums were down for large periods.

the pen can be mightier then the swords at times but rest assured you'll feel both strike you down soon enough.
So you keep saying...
If your coming dont wait, i'm not going anywhere... just look to K44, if you can see that far.

think you also find with out the inactive wizzy account your numbers drop quite a bit there PBR

Yeah, i think you will find that we are fighting other tribes also, when we finish with them more forces will be bought to bear on what you have refered to as a small border so that we can expand our little war. We are as aware as you are that this war will last a long time and we also welcome this. Other tribes that war us are coping it much harder than you are and when we finish with them your tribe will face more of the force than you are now. Time is something we have a lot of mate and we have used battles of attrition to our advantage many times in the past to our success.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

1/ wow this is west K25 near K15 so thats pretty much the same area then, and i am including the rest of your tribe eg. Lennenick, darrennelson, kip69 and the others that cannot protect their areas along with you. you are after all Fear? are you not and all of you have each thrown literally hundreds of Nukes at me each. It has taken all of you to stop my little intrusion after all, imagine what will happen when others in my tribe help me to attack you...

you referred to it being my core or fear's core and its neither before this war there was really only one player in k25 darrennelson everyone else was k15/26 or way further out infact most came from k17 and beyond to secure that k when the war started.

2/ you completely own K25 so if you don't consider it an area you can defend as a core K we will have an easier time at it than we though at first.

we do now but there was a time when it wasn't fear K ask karolyn

3/You dont seem to be able to do it in our areas so maybe there is, get rid of my villages on K25 if its not something to brag about, until then i will tell all of your weakness and inability to rid yourself of the nuisance.

stack villages in your area's what do you think is happening in k35/34/24/44 please think before speaking only makes you look worse.

4/ If i new you were coming you would not keep the village, it shows i can hit your tribes areas even when you know it and take what i want.

right there is 8 players or so of prime in our area's now your telling me if i told you i was coming to k44 you would be able to stop that. come on grab a clue.

5/ of course he is going to take villages, i have taken villages bordering me also, do it from a distance of over two K's and i will be more impressed. tell me your coming first and i would be even more impressed if you held them.

again we did with loonman some coming from 6 k's out to get there as 90% of our tribe has no boarder with prime. again why flame when your tribe is failing miserable at what your trying to flame us for...

how many did Darren lose to long range and how many did loon? ah yes now shut up already.

As for me being late to reply, so what ...what does time have to do with it? The forums are not the most important thing in my life, and thats not even counting the fact that the forums were down for large periods.

what are you sniffing i never said anything.

So you keep saying...
If your coming dont wait, i'm not going anywhere... just look to K44, if you can see that far.

watch the k closer over the next few weeks you'll see us there!

Yeah, i think you will find that we are fighting other tribes also, when we finish with them more forces will be bought to bear on what you have refered to as a small border so that we can expand our little war. We are as aware as you are that this war will last a long time and we also welcome this. Other tribes that war us are coping it much harder than you are and when we finish with them your tribe will face more of the force than you are now. Time is something we have a lot of mate and we have used battles of attrition to our advantage many times in the past to our success.

so i keep hearing... sound like so many more excuses!

your best players are on our boarders and don't want war so they do little to nothing yet you keep them. all it show's is your #1 spot is more important then anything else which screams point whores!

also find it funny that every time you talk pretty much you get shut down but never hear what any one saying and i'm the one with an ego though, LMAO!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,077
Side 2: 5,267
Difference: 3,810

image.php

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 515
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,622,385
Side 2: 50,541,059
Difference: 35,081,326

image.php

Side 1: 4,854,381
Side 2: 4,991,470
Difference: 137,089

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,877
Side 2: 1,762
Difference: 1,115

image.php

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 325
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 26,596,026
Side 2: 16,713,945
Difference: 9,882,081

image.php

Side 1: 3,638,382
Side 2: 3,165,043
Difference: 473,339

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 699
Side 2: 410
Difference: 289

image.php

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 47
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 6,454,085
Side 2: 3,883,224
Difference: 2,570,861

image.php

Side 1: 803,452
Side 2: 441,338
Difference: 362,114

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 96
Difference: 115

image.php

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 10
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 1,984,305
Side 2: 899,895
Difference: 1,084,410

image.php

Side 1: 233,816
Side 2: 80,261
Difference: 153,555

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 39
Difference: 58

image.php

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 906,424
Side 2: 378,664
Difference: 527,760

image.php

Side 1: 97,633
Side 2: 0
Difference: 97,633

image.php

we noble twice as you guys and against each other it is coming to an equal number:-? but a few days from now Prime will be well ahead
someone tells me where this will lead us?
it seems all you are trying to do is noble me these days:D in the last 3 days 18 unsuccessful trains and what 10 success? and don't make me tell everybody about your last operation:p
but since I am an honest player I admit that the players attacking me improved a lot and I congratulate them for that;) from 40 second trains to 1 second trains! that's impressive but I am better than that:p well done BSM, I hope you the best of lucks because you need it:D

DeletedUser

I'm honest too.

USE A FRIGGING SPOILER, that makes the forums lag out =/

Back on topic, I do good at rallying the troops eh?

DeletedUser

Congrats, you kick out a main target, Goldenswmmr, then as we adjust to new OP's you point out you're still gobbling inactives. I applaud you.

DeletedUser

Congrats, you kick out a main target, Goldenswmmr, then as we adjust to new OP's you point out you're still gobbling inactives. I applaud you.

red.png
BSM Villa (212|725) K729,505Goldenswmmr [Prime]BiboyKulit [BSM]2010-02-11 19:13:39
green.png
Barbarian village (438|552) K549,698AbandonedGoldenswmmr [Prime]2010-01-15 09:33:02
green.png
Barbarian village (439|550) K549,711AbandonedGoldenswmmr [Prime]2010-01-14 18:11:55
green.png
Goldenswmmr - 023 (294|699) K629,876AbandonedGoldenswmmr [Prime]2009-12-22 22:49:44
so say no more about who is nobling inactives:D or I will post the exact players we nobled from each other;)

DeletedUser

Difference is we nobled him to gain ground in a K that is close in dominance, rather than noble out inactives all over :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Difference is we nobled him to gain ground in a K that is close in dominance, rather than noble out inactives all over :icon_wink:

yeah new excuses:D
you always pick the "strategical inactive" while Prime noble any barb or inactive around:D

FYI you nobled him in k72 which the dominance is 42% for BSM and 18% for Prime so nothing is close in there, you were going for an inactive inside your territory;)

DeletedUser

Guys accusing players of cheating/talking about bans is forbidden on the forum.
Please stop bringing it up or I will be forced to take harsher action.

Regards,
Dwarveneree

DeletedUser

Well then dwarv, you may as well lock this thread.

People can't play fair anymore, and it's going to end up in an argument everytime they post.

DeletedUser47445

Second that Dawrv. After what has happened it is very likely that this is what itll turn into.

rich26ca

don't close that does nothing if there gonna break forum rules they will do it in any thread i say ban them or whatever you do dwar don't punish the group for a few that like to break rules.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

don't close that does nothing if there gonna break forum rules they will do it in any thread i say ban them or whatever you do dwar don't punish the group for a few that like to break rules.

Originally that wasn't the intention, but apparently a few players carried on even after my post. :icon_rolleyes:

Even referring to the bans or cheating/ provoking players to talk about them is also punishable.

Consider this the last warning or this topic will be locked.
Regards,
Dwarveneree

DeletedUser

Shhhh guys, I think Dwarvs finger slipped un-lock :icon_eek: keep it a secret :3