Prime/Mic Daddy lol

DeletedUser123790

Lmao, and who are you? Mc got him a little cheer leader coming in the forums like he is somebody... Boy if you do not sit down and put your poms poms down before you keep making a fool of yourself.lol We all can see from the link I put up that you/y'all are full of poo. Got to keep it clean on here.lol We got these snow flakes named NAM lover that gets mad when his bf is in the spot light lol
So mad lmao. Once again going off topic on what I was pointing out. Keep spouting that BS out of your mouth ;) You scout 1k villages and post reports about them. Your whole tribe reinforces a guy who's nobling their players, as quoted earlier, it was Noool's main village that was getting reinforced/stacked. How unfortunate for your tribe mates. As quoted earlier, disgusting players.

.Yoda

soo well... heres a little story.

The New King decides to go for me, he attacks my lowest point village with his nuke....

https://en109.tribalwars.net/public_report/65548da76e79e3c68a4896d441643c0a

He nobles me and keeps his troop there to defend like a noob.

Next thing you know..

https://en109.tribalwars.net/public_report/8a72e0d1bc94bf7027ddb2ad5a772cd8

the lesson here is, dont defend with offensive troops... everyone knows this.. you guys must be real bad, big talk no show..

if i had pom poms, id vote for mc daddy. Daddy mc D just destroyed you

DeletedUser123790

Yike bro. Why are you defending with offensive troops... Not sure that is how the game works ma man :eek:

DeletedUser41903

lmao you clowns and your pom poms are really slow and it shows.

No one was supporting anyone's main you can see what happened from the stats. And you can not be that slow to think everyone is as dumb as you guys right? I send 2 nobles and you pre noble it to loyalty 9 then I get the village with my first noble and attacking myself with the other noble while you hit in the same second after I get the village. Then you hit with a noble getting the loyalty to 1 while I keep the village. Yes you got my nuke but that shit happens sometimes. lol You know tit for tat. The real funny thing is how much of a problem you are having with a player with a few villages.lol One of these days you might learn how to play this game....

.Yoda

249b04c82bfe5d0f21bbfee1f543eea9.jpg

ahh you got me! well, should have sent support right after your nobles, probably might have saved some troops

Last edited:

DeletedUser96169

You lost your only nuke trying to take a 1k village.. take a break mate.

.Yoda

mind you, i nobled that 1k village when it had 800 points two days ago lol, it was a barb

DeletedUser41903

Man you are quick to lie and make shit up lol 800 points and a barb. It was one of my farms. You took it so I took it from you. You are how many points and in what rank of a tribe? Yeah I am how big and I am taking your shit lol You are a joke so go sit down clown. You ain't shit and never will be. You cheer leaders aren't shit ether lol

Screenshot_20190825-000751.png

.Yoda

ohh apologies,

when i took the village i thought it was a barb because of how free it was..

51b1aa20f85d4d88621e4ae32eb2f20d.png

i mean... if you really wanted it, you could of had it for free too... just ask

DeletedUser96169

You lost a full nuke on a 1k village, and then just posted proof that the player you’re trying to rag on took your main?

Well played king.

DeletedUser123790

Man you are quick to lie and make shit up lol 800 points and a barb. It was one of my farms. You took it so I took it from you. You are how many points and in what rank of a tribe? Yeah I am how big and I am taking your shit lol You are a joke so go sit down clown. You ain't shit and never will be. You cheer leaders aren't shit ether lol

Screenshot_20190825-000751.png
Learn to humble yourself and take a loss like a man. You lost your main village and lost a full nuke on an empty 1k village. How do you even still have the face to post and call others noobs lol. Straight shameless and delusional. Don't play games like this when you don't have the mentality to take a defeat.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Players like you are disgusting and selfish. Your team plans an OP on a player and your selfish self lands 1 second before everyone else just so you guarantee yourself 100% morale, screwing your team mates over had the players other villages been stacked. Just lucky the guy had no DEF. Keep acting all high and mighty, while actually giving 0 FCKS about your teammates

You are a little wrong with the information, not that I deny it, but I'm still not alone in the account. Give me more information on who you are to keep me accountable.You jrk

DeletedUser41903

Learn to humble yourself and take a loss like a man. You lost your main village and lost a full nuke on an empty 1k village. How do you even still have the face to post and call others noobs lol. Straight shameless and delusional. Don't play games like this when you don't have the mentality to take a defeat.

Lol, defeat? Y'all all together could never defeat anyone active and yes my main was taken from a tribe we helped support so he caught me off guard. But then mc lost all nukes and nobles on me, a little noob you guys can't rim. Hell you can't even post your ingame name unless you all are on the same account. That would explain the pom poms.lol You little girls make me laugh though. It is a shame how much trouble you kids are having on this noob though.... I can see y'all crying to your parents for money because you can't farm and need to buy res so you can get your little army back up. lol Man kids today get a little points and show no loyalty to anyone and they think they are good by stabbing players in the back that stacked them not to log ago. Y'all will never be nothing in this game playing like that. And I don't see how y'all still show y'alls face around here and comment like you are doing something to brag about. It should be easy to take a player like me but I am taking from you guys.lol That is what is funny to me...

Alex2peu

Reaction score
soo well... heres a little story.

The New King decides to go for me, he attacks my lowest point village with his nuke....

https://en109.tribalwars.net/public_report/65548da76e79e3c68a4896d441643c0a

He nobles me and keeps his troop there to defend like a noob.

Next thing you know..

https://en109.tribalwars.net/public_report/8a72e0d1bc94bf7027ddb2ad5a772cd8

the lesson here is, dont defend with offensive troops... everyone knows this.. you guys must be real bad, big talk no show..

if i had pom poms, id vote for mc daddy. Daddy mc D just destroyed you

Haha dude, that strategy to prenoble its best in this case, yet you make yourself look stupid when you say he's deffing with offensive troops, half brain people can see what happened :D

DeletedUser96169

Haha dude, that strategy to prenoble its best in this case, yet you make yourself look stupid when you say he's deffing with offensive troops, half brain people can see what happened :D

Sarcasm’s a brilliant part of language.
r/woosh

New King, you supported our ex duke who hasn’t been playing for around a month now. Are we supposed to be eternally grateful?

You’re the one that came crying to the externals. And this is my ig name, not my main just a f around.

DeletedUser96169

Hey Sam how ya doin bud,

I seem to remember about a week ago you asked us to help you guys taking out Cheesy. Guess you're still a bit sad we didn't say yes? :oops: