Prime/Mic Daddy lol

DeletedUser41903

Where did these noobs come from? One minute me and my tribe is helping their leader from getting rimmed just to be attacked later on. I mean I guess we helped get you to where you are so know y'all think you can just attack whoever because you got a few points. But where is your troops at Mic? I know you got more then this now. lol

But this guy is so happy he got 12,906 unites and got the attacker award.

The New KING Aug 22, 11:07
Thank you for the support.

Co/Paul.

mc daddy Aug 22, 11:13
its alright mate, its about time we had fun

-mc daddy

mc daddy Aug 22, 11:32
not bad

The New KING Aug 22, 11:34
you have not seen fun yet lol

King

mc daddy Aug 22, 11:36
i wish to see it, havent had much competition around here

-mc daddy

The New KING Aug 22, 11:43
that is because you don't look for it. you go after easy nobles and point whore while pushing pp. lol Well that is what it looks like to me anyways lol

mc daddy Aug 22, 11:45
yeah you wernt here from the start, my nobles so far had beed players I thought were threats.

[player]noooool[/player]

mc daddy Aug 22, 11:46
aswell as j3lacck. ever wondered why he stopped playing?

The New KING Aug 22, 11:53
the difference between me and you is I let my food grow . That black guy was a pp pusher meaning low troops and a easy noble. lol

mc daddy Aug 22, 21:33
he became a pp pusher after he tried to noble me first few days

The New KING Aug 22, 22:12
Bet you end up doing the same lol

The New KING Aug 22, 22:12
You got lucky but this is what I love so I do hope you do not quit ok?

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:13
huh?

quit? haha nah man, you win some you lose some, its what i love about the game

The New KING Aug 22, 22:14
Good deal but you look a little low one troops. lol

The New KING Aug 22, 22:14
on

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:16
really?

i let you scout all my villas,

low on troops?

haha

The New KING Aug 22, 22:19
To be your size yes lol

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:20
upto you,

;)

The New KING Aug 22, 22:25
Not only up to me, we all think that. I sent reports to other tribes around of your empty villages.

TickTock;)

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:25
you can send them whever you want, i have enough defence to be hit by anyone, lemme see how many def villages did you count? let me know

The New KING Aug 22, 22:26
lol sure you do

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:27
lets do the maths,

i had 11 villages when i attacked,

i sent my two nukes at you,

9 villages, hmm i wonder what they are

The New KING Aug 22, 22:28
empty

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:28
touche haha

The New KING Aug 22, 22:31
Tbh I f##ked up on our main with the cancel snipe as it was done to kill your 3 nobles but with the farm runs and my world I missed the cancel.

Co/Paul.

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:32
haha yeah, i kinda knew you were going to cancel snipe, thats why i asked my friend to try lower troop count

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:33
hence why i had to send two trains, one fake one real, same second... adds more pressure

The New KING Aug 22, 22:33
You should play .UK and you will know who I am. ;)

Try anti snipes and that would not help you if I was here playing full time ;)

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:35
your villages are close, you have a 6 hour gap from my nobles to you, alot of options,

you can prenoble renoble, unlimited possibilites.

i dont doubt your skill

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:35
as soon as i saw 500/500 i knew, straight away cancel snipe, i thought splitting my nuke 200/200 would be enough

The New KING Aug 22, 22:37
35 mins noble travel or even 10 mins is good for me. I also do a def village for normal snipes also. :)

Paul.

The New KING Aug 22, 22:37
You have a 35 minute noble travel for the moment ;)

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:37
exactly, it was lucky,

again, had to confuse you and add pressure, in order for us to get that village

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:38
ahh 35 min, two of your villages dont have nobles, im really not scared tbh, i have enough defence to stop 5+ nukes, again, im a big fat turtle

The New KING Aug 22, 22:38
You did not confuse me but I give you your take for now.

Paul.

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:40
why are you even playing with TA ?

The New KING Aug 22, 22:41
King came back to play and I am playing .UK

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:43
i mean the tribe ta

mc daddy Aug 22, 22:45
did you get defender of the day?

The New KING Aug 22, 22:45
I do not look at them stats as I mostly get other stats.

Paul.

The New KING Aug 22, 23:05
I sure hope not because that would mean there is not shit going on in this world and if killing 2 half nukes gets a defender award then man this game has fail off since I have been gone.lol

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:06
you do realise that its only like a month into the game

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:07
first 7-10 days barracks are very low

The New KING Aug 22, 23:07
And, I still had more troops then you???

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:08
your oda compared to mine is lower. we use our troops quite a bit

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:08
then we rebuild, and use again

The New KING Aug 22, 23:12
Ok rebuild and try again.;)

But next time send enough for a award though. Your little nuke is not enough lol

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:13
ohh I got attacker of the day so far

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:13
that's why I asked if you got defender of the day haha

The New KING Aug 22, 23:15
Like I said, it is said that so little troops killed gets a award. lol But hey if that makes you happy then right on.

I can tell this is all new to you...

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:19
man i want that award, it is such an achievement haha

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:20
[player]superguy123[/player] has soo many...

The New KING Aug 22, 23:49
lol, try building a better army and then I am sure you will get it like your idle superguy

mc daddy Aug 22, 23:50
we lost our nuke helping a mate prior, doesnt matter now, whats done is done, see you soon tho

The New KING Aug 22, 23:53
I can't wait but it is said you can't do it alone lol

The New KING Aug 22, 23:53
sad

mc daddy Aug 23, 00:04
I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

The New KING Aug 23, 00:10
lol what a noob

mc daddy Aug 23, 00:11
I lost two nukes killing units getting achievement and a village

you lost offensive nuke for nothing lol

newb

The New KING Aug 23, 00:33
I helped your leader with support so you could be where you are today. I was not even looking your way. Plus you have how many more villages then me? lol

So we all know you are the noob.lol You will learn some things here soon you can take on to the next world with you...

These guys are a joke though. Here is the mail with their old leader hurt over a few troops.lol

https://en109.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1504759 Jul 29, 13:16
Those were supposed to be long-term support

The New KING Jul 29, 13:21
You really need 50sp and sw?

https://en109.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1504759 Jul 29, 13:22
That 50 helps create 1000 it could just be the difference and keeping Or losing a village

The New KING Jul 29, 13:25
Yes, but you can't depend on others. And I had to mail you first for a reply. I do not like helping players that do nothing for me or my tribe mates. I mean what are you doing to help us? I am just asking because I hear nothing from you until I move my troops. Would you help me is I needed it?

https://en109.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1504759 Jul 29, 14:09
Of course

The New KING Jul 29, 14:22
Cool I need help with PP if you can send some it would be nothing to stack you.

I hope others enjoy calling out the noobs as I do. He got lucky but it ran out fast.lol

.Yoda

im flattered to be apart of this post!

dont worry you're not the only one salty, i believe hong kong bull market still has me blocked aswell :).

are you talking about my 1.7k point village? with around about 1k spears?
https://en109.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=3308&screen=map&beacon=1&id=3078ǯ448
ahh yeah that one is low on troops, trust me its building 24/7 :)

well, true story, my offence went out and nobled your main village, i believe you had a 4/4 nuke in that one that went to waste

i lost out on some offence, but guess what? i got attacker of the day

superguy123

Hmmm, so if an attack fails people are instantly noobs?
also glad to be part of this post, as i am apparantly one of these 'damned noobs'.

-ruud

DeletedUser41903

Hmmm, so if an attack fails people are instantly noobs?
also glad to be part of this post, as i am apparantly one of these 'damned noobs'.

-ruud
It is not because of the attacks and how the attacks failed. It is the fact one minute you guys needed our help and it was there. Then out of no where y'all attack those that supported you.lol Plus dude is empty on troops and walls. Them villages are not new lol

.Yoda

I didnt know anything about our relationship with your tribe, our leader was banned when i joined, didnt know the guy at all. Furthermore, when i nobled noooool i messaged your tribe leader that some of your members are supporting noooool, even tho noooool was nobling your tribe mates at the time.

He ignored my messages and didnt even kick your guys traitor...

.Yoda

I'll take you and cannae on anyday, your leader has blocked me

DeletedUser41903

I didnt know anything about our relationship with your tribe, our leader was banned when i joined, didnt know the guy at all. Furthermore, when i nobled noooool i messaged your tribe leader that some of your members are supporting noooool, even tho noooool was nobling your tribe mates at the time.

He ignored my messages and didnt even kick your guys traitor...

Come on now, really mc? Do you always jump the gun from lack of experience?lol

Nooool or whoever attacked this whiskeys guy that was in our tribe and nobled him on
2019-08-07 14:25:56 and you took it at 2019-08-07 22:19:55 of course there would be still support coming in from our tribe.lol That happens sometimes when support dose not make it on time. Some members are not as close to the core of the tribe as others and sometimes pp pushers with a little troop count gets lucky on those members. It is how tw is now that you can push pp. But players like you fade away once you can't get anymore easy nobles.

R.I.P mc R.I.P

King lol

.Yoda

players like me get easy villages from players like you

and my bad, hong kong bull market blocked me haha

DeletedUser123790

Come on now, really mc? Do you always jump the gun from lack of experience?lol

Nooool or whoever attacked this whiskeys guy that was in our tribe and nobled him on
2019-08-07 14:25:56 and you took it at 2019-08-07 22:19:55 of course there would be still support coming in from our tribe.lol That happens sometimes when support dose not make it on time. Some members are not as close to the core of the tribe as others and sometimes pp pushers with a little troop count gets lucky on those members. It is how tw is now that you can push pp. But players like you fade away once you can't get anymore easy nobles.

R.I.P mc R.I.P

King lol
Are you brain dead or LOW IQ lmao. The village your tribe mates were supporting was his 001 main village dumbass. Disgusting players like you who make posts about people after getting nobled. Grow up and learn that it's just a game, instead of crying when things don't go your way. Must be a fun person to be around IRL ;)

DeletedUser123790

People like you,are just a food for real players. :D:D;)
Players like you are disgusting and selfish. Your team plans an OP on a player and your selfish self lands 1 second before everyone else just so you guarantee yourself 100% morale, screwing your team mates over had the players other villages been stacked. Just lucky the guy had no DEF. Keep acting all high and mighty, while actually giving 0 FCKS about your teammates

DeletedUser41903

Are you brain dead or LOW IQ lmao. The village your tribe mates were supporting was his 001 main village dumbass. Disgusting players like you who make posts about people after getting nobled. Grow up and learn that it's just a game, instead of crying when things don't go your way. Must be a fun person to be around IRL ;)

Lmao, and who are you? Mc got him a little cheer leader coming in the forums like he is somebody... Boy if you do not sit down and put your poms poms down before you keep making a fool of yourself.lol We all can see from the link I put up that you/y'all are full of poo. Got to keep it clean on here.lol We got these snow flakes named NAM lover that gets mad when his bf is in the spot light lol