Private Speed Round - Accepting Applications

DeletedUser

So, it's not exactly a premade, but same general idea I think... trying to collect a group of people to play on a world.

I'm looking to rent a private speed round, 4 hours, for 40 people. The settings are not fully decided, as I thought it would be nice to gain consensus from those people interested in playing. But it would for sure be a no-haul world, no church, and no pally weapons. Tribe set-up to be determined, but it will be tribe-locked.

I will be footing the bill, so to speak, every account would have PA and AM for the duration.

The date can be decided once we have some players interested... but maybe during attack break at Christmas or possibly earlier if we can get it all set up.

If you are interested, hit me up on Skype or PM here. I will give preference to people I know or have played with. It's my pennies, so I feel that's my right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

This reminds me of the old battle royale idea that was tried out ages ago. I think it would be pretty cool that instead of tribes being randomized, there are 4 leaders and they draft their teams from a pool of 36 other players.

Now that would be something I may get involved in.

DeletedUser

This reminds me of the old battle royale idea that was tried out ages ago. I think it would be pretty cool that instead of tribes being randomized, there are 4 leaders and they draft their teams from a pool of 36 other players.

Now that would be something I may get involved in.

It was something I considered, and if this round happens to be a success, I may be open to running another round. I suppose the only reason I set it up this way is that I have total control of who gets to play in my sandbox.

DeletedUser94483

Hey Monica...I do not think I have your skype anymore...I would be interested in this.

DeletedUser

My Skype is blue.tattoo22

How could you delete me Val? I may cry... :icon_cry:

Michael Corleone.

It was something I considered, and if this round happens to be a success, I may be open to running another round. I suppose the only reason I set it up this way is that I have total control of who gets to play in my sandbox.

You can still control who gets to play in your “sandbox”. Just accept players that you want to play on the server and then they enter the draft pool.

DeletedUser

You can still control who gets to play in your “sandbox”. Just accept players that you want to play on the server and then they enter the draft pool.

Gotcha. For right now, I'll say tribal set-up to be determined. It's a possibility, for sure. I really do appreciate the feedback and input, both here and on Skype. First time trying it out, bound to be some snags getting going.

How would you determine who the tribe leaders get to be? Also random draw?

Michael Corleone.

Leaders/Captains maybe pick out of a hat with all the names in it?

Unless people voluntarily want to lead (ew).

Justifi3d

I'd be interested.. Might as well take this to Masters - Where I have collected quite a bit of PP?

DeletedUser

Did you actually have something to add to this conversation? If you are interested in joining, i suggest finding a few more words and hitting me up on Skype.

Crim, happy to have you.

Justifi3d... I know it'll eventually end up on TWM, figured I could cast a bigger net here :)

DeletedUser

Not sure if we know each other, but I am interested to join such a round.
Sounds really exciting and challenging. Something new. I like it.

Sasuke..

DeletedUser20939

4 hours I should be able to keep going that long, sounds like a fun idea Monica. Especially if you pick who gets in.

DeletedUser

Not sure if we know each other, but I am interested to join such a round.
Sounds really exciting and challenging. Something new. I like it.

Sasuke..

Please feel free to add me on Skype, and we can talk about it.