Private W48 premium point competition: Demotivationals.

Repinski

I know. Just a little disappointed all the winners had nothing to do with the world what so ever.

DeletedUser91054

I know. Just a little disappointed all the winners had nothing to do with the world what so ever.

"I will issue a picture at the bottom of this post in a spoiler. You will use this image, and add the black box and border. You will then come up with an AMUSING and witty demotiv style comment underneath. The image issued will not have anything obviously demotivational about it. Minimum of 5 entries for premium prizes to be issued.

Remember, the entry MUST be DE-motivational."

Meh, don't see anything here that has to do with it having to be related to this world at all. Plus the judges know little-nothing about this world, right?

DeletedUser97665

that's right!! teh nooblez got 3 votes! oh yes! :icon_cool:
LOL jk I suck :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Yeah I know in the rules it wasn't required but you'd think it was implied considering it's a w48 contest and not a contest for everyont.

DeletedUser

And I'm sure our moderator would have disqualified someone random who wasn't from this world if she knew about it.

But I do see your point Repinski. Maybe if another contest comes up, FnF can put a rule in that it has to be about w48, and not just anything.

Yeah I know in the rules it wasn't required but you'd think it was implied considering it's a w48 contest and not a contest for everyont.

You know what they say about assuming... :icon_wink:

File Not Found

Is someone saying an entrant (and subsequent winner) isn't a player on this world?

DeletedUser

WINNERS

_13__. RavenLordKing
__9__. SergeantFraser
__8__. konstantinosolly
__7__. Sboh
__4__. repinski
__4__. kentster82
__3__. -monstermunch-
__2__. RobinGoodfellow

Lol I believe that was sarcasm FnF since it would mean Robin won

DeletedUser

Congrats to the winners by the way. Cant wait for the next competition if she does another

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

I missed out by one point! Meh I guess I am now the best of the worst :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sweet i didn't actually think i would win...
How we getting these premium points then? xD

File Not Found

When I finally log into the file not found account, I'll transfer the premium.

That will probably be in a few hours, since I'm rather sick at the moment.

DeletedUser

Fraser Raven won lol and I know that he plays w48 because I got him the account.