pRo declares war on E=MC²

DeletedUser

Alright, well this is the remade topic of pRo declares war on E=MC².
If SCUM feels that they wish to recruit these players, please let us know - I know that certain people might be wanting other certain people in, but other certain people don't want those certain people in - so whenever you figure it out we will cease attacks on players selected and continue on with the rest.

For now, its all out war with E=MC². Yes, we know you think you are 1337. Yes, we know you think pRo mass recruits. You have expressed that. That's all very nice, but it doesn't matter. You are going to lose anyways, no matter what you think. :icon_cool: Though we might come at you slowly, due to other tribes at war with us as well.

Why are we attacking you?
Because you are high moral targets. Those don't come by very often.
Because we want to expand to the east (as well as all other directions). You are east of us.
Because with maurice gone, there isn't tedeni's friendship holding us back from attacking you guys.
Because we can.

And on a last note, I beg you... please attack us. It really does bore us when people just shrivel up and die.

Regards,
pRo.

DeletedUser77072

Ok well you can throw out any of our vills in K54, we wont be supporting them, so those are conceded, unless a war on one player is considered a war.. so throws those out.

as for the rest of it.. Napoleon and Hitler had similar ambitions

napoleon_retreat_moscow.jpg

DeletedUser

Give it a bit of time until we expand into your territory some more. For now, k54 is our prize.

Although I must say that I don't know why we are the ones declaring publicly when you are the ones who ingame told us that "this is war". lol.
If anything, this should be reversed. We should be seeing attacks should we not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77072

Give it a bit of time until we expand into your territory some more. For now, k54 is our prize.

Although I must say that I don't know why we are the ones declaring publicly when you are the ones who ingame told us so.

I am the only person who offically speaks for E=MC² so whatever you heard was not/is not tribal policy. We will not back down from a fight, but strategically right now there is nothing to be gained from a war with Pro other then tribal brownie points, which although always a nice to have, they do not serve our current goals.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you are basically saying that you aren't going to be sending attacks...?

Because I was really looking forward to that... :(

DeletedUser

lol,,they are gonna send thier ten nukes at me insted.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

stats since the declaration
/me obsess with the war stats.. XD

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:

Timeframe: 02/10/2009 08:50:00 to 02/10/2009 15:50:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 115,472
Side 2: 34,793
Difference: 80,679

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,588
Difference: 6,588

image.php

i look forward with the war!

DeletedUser77072

stats since the declaration
/me obsess with the war stats.. XD

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:

Timeframe: 02/10/2009 08:50:00 to 02/10/2009 15:50:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 115,472
Side 2: 34,793
Difference: 80,679

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,588
Difference: 6,588

image.php

i look forward with the war!

well as i said, thats in k54, so your waging a war on one man there.

DeletedUser

dont worry im not a member of pRo.. but i know for sure they'll eat you.. XD

DeletedUser

That must be very comforting to E=MC2's members, to know that if they don't fit into the tribe's strategic plan, their villages will be thrown to the sharks without any attempt at defending or counterattacking.

DeletedUser77072

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Better to sacrifice the security and future of the tribe?

look at this and see if this helps you understand
http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.p...centrex=650&centrey=600&nocache=1&fill=000000

I cant look at a map any more without seeing Animal shapes thanks to that thread a while back. :icon_biggrin:

What I do see however is that there is a solid gap of no mans land in-between the tribes. When they start edging towards each other it will be a sticky war as support and nukes will have to come from outside the dead zone as all the villages there will be new and unpopulated.

Even so the war should be good. Both tribes will have ample time to prepare as they munch towards each other through the rift.

DeletedUser

Wow, after I've called pRo pansies, they go off and...well prove me right. They wouldn't attack RBL before, but after RBL has been broken, they now suddenly declare war to just do a clean up. Lol, how much more pathetic can you get, feeding off of another tribes victory in war. You can sit there and put down RL for mass-recruiting, but atleast they even jumped into this war before you guys did.

pRo, grow a pair of nuts and man up. I'm definitely glad I still do not play this world, it's a huge embarassment!

DeletedUser

Nice way to spin the story there, pal. Unfortunately you got it wrong. One of our guys was simply going about his business nobling the noobs in his area, and one of them happened to be an E=MC2 guy, which in turn led to another E=MC2 guy opening his mouth and getting his tribe into a war they're apparently unwilling to fight. Which one of us really needs the new pair?