pRo declares war on E=MC²

DeletedUser

I see a lot of smack talk coming from E=MC2 or their supporters, yet, I have not heard of any retaliation.
Now, regardless of rejecting to go to war with RBL, which apparently was not necessary, I say that their strategy just proves how noobs can get in the top 10 tribes.
Everyone on this world knows what the outcome of this war will be.
A massive embarrassment for the E=MC2 leadership and pRo controlling yet more K's.
Now, before you reply to this statement, please look at yourselves and think if you want to further embarrass yourselves.

Regards,
Travis

DeletedUser

GrandDragon on 01.10. at 20:39
You will stop all attacks on our tribe immediately or risk the diplomatic relationship we have established with your leaders.
GD

pahandus06 on 01.10. at 20:54
We dont have any diplomatic relationships with you

GrandDragon on 01.10. at 21:02
Ok then, prepare to deal with Scum as well then........[player]SV Ostroski[/player] has insured our alliance with them with his joining. I do believe you have relations with them, so you are jeopardizing that alliance as well. Your choice though, certainly not afraid of anyone from your tribe.....

pahandus06 on 01.10. at 21:18
I dont care who has insured what and where.You are red to me.

GrandDragon on 01.10. at 21:21
ok then, it's on.......

You have nothing for any of us.....

pahandus06 on 01.10. at 21:23
What is on?

GrandDragon on 01.10. at 21:24
War you dumbass

pahandus06 on 01.10. at 21:59
So I say
Thank you for the war, the people Im killing
Thanks for all the joy theyre bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a war or a death what are we?
So I say thank you for the war
For giving it to me

GrandDragon on 01.10. at 22:02
lmao, you aren't killing anything at ram speed, and from a distance like that. Keep dreaming and ryhming to yourself though...if it makes you feel better.......to the rest of us it makes you look like an idiot.....

DeletedUser

Arrogance like that shown in his replies just shows how stupid and short sighted GD really is. I pity his fellow tribe mates i bet some of them think he is a fool as well.

DeletedUser77072

I see a lot of smack talk coming from E=MC2 or their supporters, yet, I have not heard of any retaliation.
Now, regardless of rejecting to go to war with RBL, which apparently was not necessary, I say that their strategy just proves how noobs can get in the top 10 tribes.
Everyone on this world knows what the outcome of this war will be.
A massive embarrassment for the E=MC2 leadership and pRo controlling yet more K's.
Now, before you reply to this statement, please look at yourselves and think if you want to further embarrass yourselves.

Regards,
Travis

retaliation for what? pro has taken two vill's in a K, very very far away from our tribe. In my mind we are not at war with Pro.

Yes one of our members said some things he shouldnt have, if tribes wage war on words from one man the second day we are formed as a tribe then so be it.

DeletedUser

retaliation for what? pro has taken two vill's in a K, very very far away from our tribe. In my mind we are not at war with Pro.

Yes one of our members said some things he shouldnt have, if tribes wage war on words from one man the second day we are formed as a tribe then so be it.

We are in more than one war, so don't expect us to focus on your tribe too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pRo has taken 2 villages in K54 yes, because that was part of the original plan. GrandDragon then approached our member about it, and called him an -expletive-.

He then proceeded to pester me about the diplomatic relationship our two tribes had, which I quite frankly told him was "enemies". He still did not seem to get it, so I am hoping this epic war declaration will help him understand.

We did not ask to declare war on your tribe. All we needed were a few villages, and this declaration was made to clear things up.

So essentially, yes, we are at war with E=MC².

Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Ok then, prepare to deal with Scum as well then........[player]SV Ostroski[/player] has insured our alliance with them with his joining. I do believe you have relations with them, so you are jeopardizing that alliance as well. Your choice though, certainly not afraid of anyone from your tribe.....

If SV is in SCUM, why is his profile still devoted to E=MC2?

DeletedUser

If SV is in SCUM, why is his profile still devoted to E=MC2?
E=MC2 in another world was the tribe he led, it has been in his profile ever since the start.
He's not referring to the E=MC2 here in W37.

DeletedUser

Official: The war started because of a disagreement and is now over due to an agreement, and also because waffentdr is a better diplomat than one of his tribemates.

/thread can die

Hackervirus

S

Official: The war started because of a disagreement and is now over due to an agreement, and also because waffentdr is a better diplomat than one of his tribemates.

/thread can die

So basically , declaration on e=mc2 is call off then?

DeletedUser

I've moved this thread to the General Discussion area, since the war has apparently been called off and there's really no use for this thread.