Profile war

DeletedUser

Since I have a good deal of time on TW most days, and because I lack the troops for a real war, I'm starting a profile war. Post your profile up here and I'll review them and judge the winners. (I try to do this on my own but do you know how hard it is to go through random tribes member lists and find even one profile worth looking at? XD) Now, for no reason whatsoever, I'm going to post every smiley in the sidebar:

:icon_smile: :icon_evil: :icon_cool: :icon_redface: :icon_twisted: :lol: :icon_sad: :icon_eek: :) :icon_confused: :icon_razz: :icon_surprised: :icon_idea: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cry: :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin: :icon_neutral: :wood: :spear: :booty: :lightcavalry: :axemen: :swordsman: :villagers: :snob: :heavycavalry: :clay: :scout:

Hope you enjoyed this and please, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!

DeletedUser

Wow, if you're gonna do this, get your own original ideas. The bottom of your profile is pathetically hypocritical.

The Goomba's shall attack at dawn.
Get the artillery and flying ponies people, we're at war.

Copied off me? Lame, delete it please.

And note: People that have PA's on their profile aren't deterrents, makes me want to just attack them more.

And edit: The top 20s profiles are quite lame, my votes on keanos, mainly because his pic looks like a Nom Monster <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i want to attack all people with naff, namby pamby profiles, especially if they include swords or skulls.

DeletedUser

Wow, if you're gonna do this, get your own original ideas. The bottom of your profile is pathetically hypocritical.

The Goomba's shall attack at dawn.
Get the artillery and flying ponies people, we're at war.

Copied off me? Lame, delete it.

And note: People that have PA's on their profile aren't deterrents, makes me want to just attack them more.

And edit: The top 20s profiles are quite lame, my votes on keanos, mainly because his pic looks like a Nom Monster <3

I copied off of you because you're a freaking genius!

(And it's not as a deterrent, I've just been playing with these guys for 2 years and I wanted to give them some homage on my profile.)

DeletedUser

Panda i bet if i put your name on my profile it will deter people. :D

DeletedUser

You could try.. But then the words 'Panda' on your profile would secretly transform into a Panda when you weren't online and eat your tacos.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of tacos. Can I put your name on my profile?

DeletedUser

No, but since you refused to remove my sig, now offering a prize to who ever rims you.

Mail me if you can rim this fool. Will pay greatly.

DeletedUser

Ill rim him... whats the prize

DeletedUser

Aww, I don't want to be rimmed. If I had know coming to the forum would've gotten me rimmed I never would have joined. BTW, have fun losing your nukes and noblemen :)

DeletedUser

My nobles and nukes are injected with steroids just like so

minigun-panda.jpg

Thats why i can work with 95 defence vills and 15 offencive vills

DeletedUser

I don't got no steroids. :( All I got are machine guns and tanks. Yet again, they're on my profile.