Progress in the world.

DeletedUser

Hey all, I used to play this world under the name Fridvin and saw the tribe I used to be in is currently ranked 1 (nice going wizdom I always knew it would be the biggest)
And was wondering how are the current war statuses etc.. And where did my loved villages go in k32-33 border.

I would appreciate every answer since I really don't have the time to look through the forums that much.

Regards
Friðvin

DeletedUser

TWstats --> village history.

Storm's at war with Deus. That's it.

rossihunter2

lol tis

and im back woot finally - long vacation - just loggin in briefly

god those troops are restless - anywayz - yep s2orm still at war with deus - to be honest its still pretty even in points but s2orm are spread accross more ks but deus have a higher density in theirs

not much else happening

except the worldwide war ;)

DeletedUser

Storm and their friends =RES= F. and SOA F., along with their countless pet tribes are at war with Deus, =TTD=, Cats, AYREON and some other nubs.

Nobody likes DLV.

DeletedUser

I personally like Dues, I always had a thing for Socks...

deadsocks

I personally like Dues, I always had a thing for Socks...
In that case, I don't know how to tell you this...
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

DeletedUser

Well it can be said that world 24 was the best world I've played in this game... Regretted it greatly that I quit...

DeletedUser

Well it can be said that world 24 was the best world I've played in this game... Regretted it greatly that I quit...

Ever be interested in coming back?

My account is in Storm territory, with a massive 97points.

DeletedUser

Rs being Rstudios?

I wasn't under the impression Rs knew more about an enemy tribe than the enemy tribe though :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

So do I, doesn't mean I can say =TTD= is Deus' family...

Owait.