Project eXpansioin

DeletedUser

Congrats Magnus for a nice bit of pointless posting.

Stop sucking up and get on with nobling something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

I wanted to say the same to you, but you're flaming him. I think I'll sit this post out. :lol:

DeletedUser

War picked up a bit this last week:
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 107
Side 2: 90
Difference: 17

Both sides running out of inactives, heh.

DeletedUser54677

War picked up a bit this last week:
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 107
Side 2: 90
Difference: 17

Both sides running out of inactives, heh.

*wonders how many of Xp F.'s 'conquers' were retakes or from inactives...*

DeletedUser

21 of those come from slither. I'd figure out the retakes as well, but I'd have to add that up by hand :icon_redface:

DeletedUser54677

21 of those come from slither. I'd figure out the retakes as well, but I'd have to add that up by hand :icon_redface:

I always wondered why he didn't reset me as the sitter. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser41659

Congrats Magnus for a nice bit of pointless posting.

Stop sucking up and get on with nobling something.

Lol, you're one to talk.

Why don't YOU get on with nobling something lol. It's not as if your post was worthwhile now was it? I'm suprised Xp even let you in.

The Magnus is no suck up either. Though I have noticed that you have become particularly mouthy since you joined Xp. Pity you weren't so mouthy when your ex-tribe was getting sold down the river lol. Weren't you the leader of it?

Nice work there fella. Keep it up.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt The Magnus is one to do so. However, it is slightly out of character for him to react in such a manner, though I suppose everyone can only listen to people they believe are mouthing off for so long before anger ensues.

@nintendofreak111-If a player wants to post his or her opinion on who won an argument, who are you to suddenly decide it is "sucking up"? Who are you to separate from the topic entirely and make it about Magnus's nobling stat. It would appear it is nintendo here who's cranky, most likely he senses his time is near :icon_wink:.

So, does this topic carry over for the Deus vs. Xp war, or did I miss a declaration topic :lol:?

DeletedUser

I want a declaration topic..
I like reading them..
particularly if its about our tribe, and how were gonna be gone in two weeks, or two months or whatever

DeletedUser41659

:icon_sad:

Well the Magnus should have won that dam Presidency! Even Mr Knight Brad got more votes! Who the hell is Kinzcove?!!? WHERE'S MY LOVE!!!

On topic, what is happening to this topic?

Mr Twizzles?

Mr Rukipoo?

Is there gonna be a new one or is this one going to carry on? Why was the Magnus not voted as the new President? Who is Kinzcove and why did he beat me?

Do you like my new sig?

DeletedUser

haha mangus sorry to say but that it funny :D i thought you had allot of love i guess not

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, your status ran out. You're a peasant, now. *pats head.*