Promising dilemma for those who are bored

DeletedUser

Yeah, you should probably think this over if you're that bored on the forums that you have nothing better to do :lol:.

So you attack a player, clear him/her, and farm him/her for more than 2 days. That player then merges into another tribe. Now, said player was baron of the tribe that merged into the second, and talks began after said cleared player was cleared in the first place. Is the cleared player a refugee?

Ie. orel1 farms flyleaf666 for 2 days. Flyleaf666, who is baron of *AoA*, then begins merge talks with {TNO} and merges into {TNO} after 2 days since the clearing and start of the farming. Is flyleaf666 a refugee?

{TNO} initiated the merger talks, but didn't know and feels they should've been notified that flyleaf666 was being farmed.

DeletedUser71940

Refugee, tell the tribe her situation and I am sure they will understand.

DeletedUser

Rofl, only tried that 4 times. Thus far, a baron is causing mayhem by rallying support for her. I have to kill it now :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser71940

Then they are a noob tribe concerning themselves with member count and there is no way to resolve the situation without stopping the attacks, otherwise the tribe itself will try to get you xD, admittingly, I'd continue attacking, but that would just be my decision, entirely your choice.

DeletedUser

offer them a merge to stop you farming him with some form of trial as a co-duke, before the merge. Spam their forums, remove the others dukes privs, kick their members then disband their tribe and continue to farm him.

Regards, your resident psych expert :p