Promising non top20 tribes.

DeletedUser

I think that T.R.F down in good ol k 57 show some promise. Plus I hear there duke is one attractive and charming gentlemen :icon_cool: lol

P.S. Excuse me if my sig is out of date and not inserted right because its been a long time since ive used one sooo if you have a problem with it get over it :p

DeletedUser

phoenix ? :)

They are top 20 :icon_wink:.

CHIK3N are doing brilliantly, but they'll never survive with 15 members. On this game, eventually numbers will best skill, sadly. PUNCH don't look too bad. MaGic! could be a dark horse.

A humble player

CHIK3N are doing brilliantly, but they'll never survive with 15 members. On this game, eventually numbers will best skill, sadly. PUNCH don't look too bad. MaGic! could be a dark horse.

That tribe will easily do whatever it wants. (chick3n)

DeletedUser

Well,the rate they are growing might outnumber some tribes in village counts so small numbers of members together with knowing everyone of them,knowing their location,activity~online n not online times,their style might come handy whn fighting big tribe where members don't really know the situation of tribe.just my opinion.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i also like chicken, just have to realize that a few well coordinated noobs can and will stop their nukes.. and thus slow them down. (not saying it will happen)

I like their chances tho..

Ps. Even if i dont like Imsure, and even if Grind your Gears nobled noobaxes, and even after The fresh prince spent his pathetic nuke on my walls... ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why pick tribes who have memebers in the top 20 or was in a top 20 tribe :/

How about :

bye?
Axe
32 Bat

DeletedUser96141

I allready said bye?
They are really good for their size: 14

DeletedUser

That tribe will easily do whatever it wants. (chick3n)

It's that kind of arrogance that slaps a player down. Numbers can always beat class, especially if class gets complacent. I have no doubt in their abilities, I merely suggested they don't take for granted the bigger, though worse, tribes around them.