Promising non top20 tribes.

DeletedUser

Promising non top20 tribes.

Ikea in two weeks :)

I :lol:ed

As for promising tribes... ANGRY!, No., Party! and without being too biased, my own tribe, PUNCH!...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, this thread lost its purpose.... if you know what i mean :icon_wink:

12 CHIK3N 134.303 134.303 18

threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser40684

i think manta si very stupid troz..

he think 12 is out of 20 top tribe..

DeletedUser76428

based on that last war (still technically going on)
I say cheese is a tribe to be watching

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
everyone knows phoenx will be top 10 shortly ;) 'tis just a matter of time.

DeletedUser30632

But really, ANGRY! looks like it has a lot of potential
PUNCH! and PATRYN could do well
FALL is slightly low on the OD ranks, but good points/player
And I don't give opinions on my own tribe. Its my first time running a small tribe, we'll see how things go ;)

DeletedUser84917

But really, ANGRY! looks like it has a lot of potential
PUNCH! and PATRYN could do well
FALL is slightly low on the OD ranks, but good points/player
And I don't give opinions on my own tribe. Its my first time running a small tribe, we'll see how things go ;)

Couldn't be better.

you recruited me, what else could a leader do. :icon_wink: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I concur.

Just boot and re-invite a few top players and we'll drop out of top 20 today and instantly make a recovery and re-enter top 20. We'll be the best tribe in W54. I mean, who else can drop out and re-enter top 20 in a single day? :icon_redface:

Sellsword

At the risk of reviving a boring discussion

(...)
I guess I just have higher standards of what I consider promising, and if you disagree, say it, but don't come out here insulting the methods or ways with which I post something.

I fail to see how BH insulted you. The name calling that did go on, largely originated from you as far as I can see.
And your standards of "promising" were not very clearly defined, were they? You said "truly great". Whereas everyone else is talking about "promising". There's a pretty big difference right there, as "truly great" would be interpeted as "remembered across multiple worlds", whereas "promising" could be taken to mean "worthy of a top 5 ranking". Mere semantics, irksome to discuss, but you seem to have caught some of that particular forum virus where people just quite simply can't admit they made a mistake. And that calls for a bit of rectification.

So, having an opinion equivalent to something is different than having the same opinion?
Last I checked equivalent meant equal. And equal meant the same. As to the original quote, In line with, that means parallel, which means Analogous, or corresponding (which normally means similar or in agreement).

Mere semantics, and as everyone who works with language knows, the use of a word and its actual meaning in a dictionary can differ a lot.

Allow me to give you an example:
Statement 1:
You are my equal as a player. You are the same as a player.

Obviously, this is not true, as we undoubtedly use different tactics.

Shooting down dogs is in line with the wish to reduce the amount of dog poo on the street. Shooting down dogs is analogous to reducing the amount of dog poo in the street.

Can you see why BH uses the words he used, and not the ones you are suggesting are synonyms?

Try to use real arguments the next time you try to pick apart someone else's critique of your posts.

A humble player

At the risk of reviving a boring discussion
I wish you hadn't :p

I fail to see how BH insulted you. The name calling that did go on, largely originated from you as far as I can see.
And your standards of "promising" were not very clearly defined, were they? You said "truly great". Whereas everyone else is talking about "promising". There's a pretty big difference right there, as "truly great" would be interpeted as "remembered across multiple worlds", whereas "promising" could be taken to mean "worthy of a top 5 ranking". Mere semantics, irksome to discuss, but you seem to have caught some of that particular forum virus where people just quite simply can't admit they made a mistake. And that calls for a bit of rectification.
I would have been perfectly content with someone saying I disagree with all the people who say that chik3n is the only promising non-top twenty tribe. That would have been fine. But saying you are wrong, and insinuating that I (and every one who responded to me agreeing) is either naive or an idiot. (as shown by the immense amount of sarcasm and the way with which he said it, hopefully I won't have to explain further and you will be able to see the insinuation)
bloodhood said:
O right, so you three have analyzed every non-top 20 tribe, with the pyschic power of knowing aliases also, and decided in your infinite wisdom that the only tribe in this world that will ever have a hope to succeed are the current top 20 tribes + chik3n.

Please think about what you post...

Mere semantics, and as everyone who works with language knows, the use of a word and its actual meaning in a dictionary can differ a lot.

Allow me to give you an example:
Statement 1:
You are my equal as a player. You are the same as a player.

Obviously, this is not true, as we undoubtedly use different tactics.

Shooting down dogs is in line with the wish to reduce the amount of dog poo on the street. Shooting down dogs is analogous to reducing the amount of dog poo in the street.

Can you see why BH uses the words he used, and not the ones you are suggesting are synonyms?

Try to use real arguments the next time you try to pick apart someone else's critique of your posts.
SEMANTICS
Now use an example that refers to the actual words used, opinions.
"Your opinion is equal to mine."
Does this mean that our opinions are different and similar, or is it much, much more likely that our opinions, in this case, are the same?
When making an argument, try to use examples that have standing on the argument, not flawed examples that attempt to mask the nonexistence of an argument.

EstoyLoco

I sure do know which tribe gained some Ego lately :p

Oh and on topic... these explanations are some great Henchman :D

Last edited: