Promising non top20 tribes.

DeletedUser83995

No i understood it just fine just stating my opinion as you stated your's.

DeletedUser

Oh. It seemed as though you were disagreeing with me even though you weren't really.

DeletedUser96513

IKEA,

world 54 forums looks so bored without their spamming now:/

DeletedUser

anywayz, this non top 20 tribe is epic: fe@r (Bunnehs of FE@R) you just gotta LOVE that name!! :icon_biggrin:

Bo-John-bo

The tribe i'm in is a very promising contender for the claim of nubiest tribe from nubland :)

DeletedUser89514

My own tribe, highest average in world:

Filter

Rank 150 or something :p

DeletedUser

Tribe name:RUN into the Ground
Tag:RUN!
Number of members:14
Points of the best 40 players:238.253
Total points:238.253
Average points:17.018

Run! has the highest average points. not Filter

DeletedUser95858

Tribe name:RUN into the Ground
Tag:RUN!
Number of members:14
Points of the best 40 players:238.253
Total points:238.253
Average points:17.018

Run! has the highest average points. not Filter

Awesome Coz those points are gonna kick some BUTT!!! Great job.

DeletedUser89514

Awesome Coz those points are gonna kick some BUTT!!! Great job.

Hmmm, we have been dping some nub recruiting so yes. Temporarly, they will have higher average. I expect that to chane soon... Hopefully :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

RUM for sure!

15 guys in K52, fighting the two top continent tribes with more than 100 villages in the very same K, and humiliating them :icon_rolleyes:

Yea, we're awsum :icon_cool:

STAFAST

The tribe i'm in is a very promising contender for the claim of nubiest tribe from nubland :)

I have heard that before now where was it...oh yes, W24, you now lead the #1 ranked tribe...I will have to wach your noobness and see how well you do here....I understand you brought some heavy hitters from w24 to play here with you.

Bo-John-bo

Yea but we only got there through barb nobling and point whoring, its a rule in our tribe that you must have a 12130 build :)

I didnt bring any heavy hitters, only one loser :lol: he's in the same tribe as me

STAFAST

Dang just one loser eh? I wonder if he sits you, and if so being such a loser, maybe he will send your troops on a 350+ hours trips, haha.

whats wrong with 12130 build anyways?

DeletedUser

How can a tribe own a continent with 72K in it? :icon_confused:

Didn't you know? it doesn't matter the difference of points as long as you have higher than rank 2, your classed as owning that K (100% sarcasm)