Promising Players

DeletedUser106856

So i hinted this out in 2 threads, yet no one buckled up the courage to make it. So i did.

Now your not aloud to flame me as i have this :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/flameshield.jpg/ I know, i know its so :icon_cool:

Anyway just trying to liven up the forums a bit thats why i made it, and due to the fact no one else did.

So the rule's, even doe know one will abide by them :

Pick 1-3 players, name them and rate them as to why you think there promising. For example :

ALessonInPointWhoring, what a great player Nauz is it ? :icon_wink:

He has moved up the rankings quite quickly, his oda shows his not afraid to attack players and his odd shows he hasn't been attacked much yet :lol:

+ His CoA rock's and he lesson's are so cheap compared to everyone else.

Anyway this was just a quick example, I'm sure everyone will do 10x better :)

Last edited by a moderator:

blablablablablabla

Flame shield doesn't protect you from infractions :p

DeletedUser1082

[spoil]
scaled.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser102111

I'm shocked.

Nobody picked me as a promising player?

I must suck... BRB I'll go cry in a corner.

DeletedUser

If Sir Cornish is on this world, I would like to nominate him as most promising player.

DeletedUser

Hai guys I need to be in this topic. I'm definitely a promising player messing up like the rest of the "promising players" :)

*cough*Jelly?*cough*

DeletedUser102111

really? that's so not like me... I'm usually pointless.

DeletedUser106856

If Sir Cornish is on this world, I would like to nominate him as most promising player.

+1 lol

I remember he told me he was the best at Speed, then i joined and catapulted him :D

Also your not meant to talk about your selves o_O

DeletedUser

Promising players, well lets see.

Theres nauz.
And Karmalot, though he looks like he's doing some sort of psuedo-teaching tribe? GLHF with that.

And my guess would be that Cornish isn't on this world, but that's just a hunch.

Oh, oh and I like Killy Rider. I don't know about his skill, but he lolwtfowned a noob tribe on his own (and with a bunch of defensive stacking from his tribe) and I said he's my favourite player. So there's that.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ZeroPerfection
Is clearly an amazing player. And is clearly calling for someone to mention his name as one of the best players in this world, why else would he have made the thread :lol: