Promising Tribes.. Not So Promising?

• Thread starter DeletedUser94084
  • Start date

DeletedUser94084

PLEASE NOTE: I did not know how take the screen shots and upload them to here, so I had to use quotes.

Alright, I know your all thinking "OMG not another one of the LAME threads again.." But please bare with me.. I need the popularity.

Every world I have joined there are always about 5 threads that are the same crap but different pile, so I had an idea today; What if insted of everyone just going " These guys are good and will last long because they don't mass recruit", I actually put some of these tribes to the test?

Well, I went to all the top tribes in my K ( and a few tribes farther out in the world ) mailing them with around the same message. The message pretty much said that I had no troops, I was being farmed, I don't meet your requirements, but I have lots of points and want to join your tribe!!

I have gathered around 5 tribes that have looked.. Uhm.. Decent, and others that looked well rounded, and sent out that mail. I will now show you the responses to the letters. Keep in mind, I will be showing ALL of the mails, even the ones who denied me.

#1) ~RK~ (Royal Knights)

[spoil]
portugal737 on 02.02. at 17:26
Hey, Im loyal and active.. But my troops are a 1:3 ratio. Can I join still?

royal smiley on 02.02. at 17:27
yea but try to get an nice balans of 2:1 troops:points

portugal737 on 02.02. at 17:28
Okay thanks, Ill join a little bit later gonna get my friend to apply with me.

royal smiley on 02.02. at 17:29
i already invited him

portugal737 on 02.02. at 17:30
Oh, I wasent talking about the guy in my tribe, I was talking about a friend of mine out side the tribe, hes the same size as me

royal smiley on 02.02. at 17:33
i invited the one in the tribe

portugal737 on 02.02. at 17:34
Alright cool, he should join once he gets online
[/spoil]

Now, there tribe profile says you will be account sat and you need a 2:1 troop to point ratio, and I got invited with neither of that.

#2) ZX (Zaxima)

[spoil]
portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:43
Hey, I want to join your tribes, my troops are pretty low but im growing fast. Thanks!

nyroc on 02.02. at 21:46
sure I'll send you an invite. Ask your friend if he wants to come too

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:46
Thanks, ill ask my friend when he gets online and well join together, thanks :)
[/spoil]

Not much to say about this one really.

#3) ~SWW~ (South West Warriors)
[spoil]
portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:07
What are the requirements to joining your tribe?

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:19
You have the points required. All we ask is that you be active in the forums and keep your troop count up.

Would you like an invite?

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:20
My troop count is really low right now though

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:26
Thats ok. As long as you continue to build them. Have you been attacked?

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:27
Yes I have been

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:28
Can you forward me a report? I will send you an invite.

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:30
Ask your tribemate if he would like to join also.

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:33
Hes a RL friend, ill wait to join until he logs in and tell him to join.

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:34
Ok sounds good. What is with the spoiler on your profile page?

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:36
My co player hates that guy

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:39
LOL!! that's great! I sent you an invite.

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:41
I am going to wait until my co player gets on- he will want to talk to you before we join okay? I got 2 co's btw :)

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:54
That's fine. Tell him to give me a shout anytime.

portugal737 on 02.02. at 21:55
He will talk in red, so if its not red writing its not him

tabisher on 02.02. at 21:57
Ok, thanks for the heads up...
[/spoil]

Now for this one, I told him I had no troops, was being attacked, and I wanted to join and I recived an invite.

#4) wars (wars)
[spoil]
portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:13
Hey, I was looking around and saw your tribe, and I am looking for a good, strong, solid tribe. I was cleared recently and am low on troops, but I am above your tribes point average, thanks

radaco on 02.02. at 22:35
ok you can join welcome

radaco on 02.02. at 22:36
hang on your already in a tribe?

portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:36
yea its dead and I want a new one

radaco on 02.02. at 22:37
ah yes sorry
[/spoil]

Again, not much to say about this one besides the fact I literally did nothing to get in.

Now, this last one is the total opposite of the other tribes mentioned above. Out of the 8 tribes I mailed, 4 replied with a yes, and 3 have taken around 9 hours to read, and still nothing. Yet, there was one tribe in which I spoke to 2 recruiters, and the duke trying to get in, and the answer was the same through out all of them.

The PROMISING TRIBE:
DA (~Death Awaits~)
[spoil]
portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:06
Hey, I would like to join your tribe please, I am above your tribes average but I got cleared recently and lost my troops :( But I am well over the tribes average, thanks!

Starwulf on 02.02. at 22:25
I'm very sorry, but the leadership is only accepting new member who are in K54 at this time. :/

portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:26
Im very close to K54 though, if I go to my map I can see it!

Starwulf on 02.02. at 22:28
Try writing the leader, [player]The Real Malo[/player], and see if he'll make an exception for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:29
So, can you make an exception??

This message has been forwarded by portugal737.

The Real Malo on 02.02. at 22:38
Sorry mate, your not even on the border.. When we grow towards you please apply again. Thanks for showing intrest in DA :)

portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:41
You passed the test. I hope you know your tribe is the first tribe to actually stick to there requirements? I have mailed 6 tribes will the mail " I have no troops and want to join " and all invited me. Well done. You will see a thread in the public forum called

"Promising tribes.. Not so promising?"

And I will make a special part for your tribe about how you guys stuck to your word. Nicely done

The Real Malo on 02.02. at 22:41
Thanks alot mate. I was not expecting that lol

portugal737 on 02.02. at 22:42
Ahaha, no one is ever expecting it :p

The Real Malo on 02.02. at 22:56
Are you going to post it to the public forum today? I want to see your reviews :)

portugal737 on 02.02. at 23:09
Possibly today, yes, depending on how many more replies I get. Its hard to convince people as it gets farther out due to the fact that location is also a major factor.

The Real Malo on 02.02. at 23:14
Yeah I bet with being so close to the rim. All the best mate ;)

portugal737 on 02.02. at 23:14
Thanks! :D
[/spoil]

Well done for this tribe. Although they may not have the best amount of players (its a little high) they show they stick to there recruitment rules. Congratz.

Now, as a side note, I am not saying these tribes are the ONLY tribes in the world who would have accepted me, but I had mailed so many tribes it was to the point where I was 50 hours away from there closest member and I wouldent have got real solid results.

Also, I would like for everyone to know that this was not intended to make these tribes feel like noobs or anything, infact, I have nothing against the players who invited me or the tribe itself. This is just a heads up to keep those leaders out there on there toes, and making sure that all there members are very skilled. This is also for those members who joined a tribe like one of these, and this could be your wake up call to get the heck outta there!!

This was actually rather hard to post because all of the people I mailed were really nice to me, and actually tried to help me (even though I was never in any real danger), but this is my way of helping them I guess you could say.

And with that, I head out. Hope to hear some good reviews, and some constructive feed back would be nice as well as I am rather new to the whole forum posting business >: D

Oh, and this is a special shout out to a friend, HEY HASAN!!!! :D LOOK AT ME! IM FAMOUSE! NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET THIS FAR IN LIFE, DID YEA!?! :p

portugal737

Sorry about this everyone, this IS me posting this, but I was logged into the wrong account.

DeletedUser89514

SSW is led by a player I taught in w54. Haha :)

Last edited:

portugal737

Oh no, not you again.. My first world that I played 3 years ago is still following me around, huh? lol

DeletedUser

Promising tribe = EnvYus.

36 members, 10th in OD standings 62 in points ranking.
Stud.

portugal737

Promising tribe = EnvYus.

36 members, 10th in OD standings 62 in points ranking.
Stud.

And let me guess, your in that tribe?
If not, wow, that will be the first time your boosting something you havent contributed too.

DeletedUser

If not, wow, that will be the first time your boosting something you havent contributed too.

Lol, thats almost as funny as when I pwnd you on W13 Mate...

DeletedUser89514

Still flaming? Go hide under rock :icon_wink:

This thread is really pointless, as we all knew these tribes suck. Bye?

/Haim out

DeletedUser

Still flaming? Go hide under rock :icon_wink:

This thread is really pointless, as we all knew these tribes suck. Bye?

/Haim out

l33t? - Fail.
You got a betta chance at makin a impressive post by flailing your hands in a circular motion screaming NomNomNom?

Bye?

/Pwnd Out.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, what's so wrong with tribes that are kind to give you an invitation, no matter what kind of situation you are in? And even seems that they are willing to help out and give advices in order to become better. And what's wrong with family tribes? This game is about love and friendship, not wars :( </3

xyziz

So what you are saying is that bad tribes are accepting a bad player and yet it is the tribes that should be the ones to lose face.

Awesome thread, top notch, keep it up. Glad to see the forums progressed so much in my absence.

portugal737

So what you are saying is that bad tribes are accepting a bad player and yet it is the tribes that should be the ones to lose face.

Awesome thread, top notch, keep it up. Glad to see the forums progressed so much in my absence.

Thanks man, really means a lot!! Its fans like you that drive me to post more if the forum, ya know?
And yes, the forum goers' really have progressed with your absence. We would like to get back to progressing, so please do us a favoure and take another leave of absence. Okay thanks :)

DeletedUser78869

Thanks man, really means a lot!! Its fans like you that drive me to post more if the forum, ya know?
And yes, the forum goers' really have progressed with your absence. We would like to get back to progressing, so please do us a favoure and take another leave of absence. Okay thanks :)

you sound like you have serious dedication to this xD kinda funny just sayin. :D but yeah, not bad, hopefully this doesnt turn into spam