Promising Tribes.. Not So Promising?

• Thread starter DeletedUser94084
  • Start date

xyziz

Lay off the red cordial, take a walk out side and get in touch with society; I honestly couldn't care what a 15 year old meme thinks. Quick make another alias and create another thread like this, your 5 minutes of fame are almost over.

portugal737

you sound like you have serious dedication to this xD kinda funny just sayin. :D but yeah, not bad, hopefully this doesnt turn into spam

Ahahaha, naw I am just playing around. I just want to know that guys IGN so I can rim his arse >:D

portugal737

Lay off the red cordial, take a walk out side and get in touch with society; I honestly couldn't care what a 15 year old meme thinks. Quick make another alias and create another thread like this, your 5 minutes of fame are almost over.

Hey, I'm 15 remember? I don't know what red cordial is. And hey!! My 5 mins of fame are far from over :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:( you should ask all the tribes in your K for invitation as well as the whole world.

portugal737

:( you should ask all the tribes in your K for invitation as well as the whole world.

I asked the top tribes in my K :) Plus, the other ones in the world were to far for them to even consider me, so it would not have been solid results

portugal737

I did, they all said they already had family tribes in my area and I should join them >:D

DeletedUser

The promissing tribes are on the rim, also Decoys could do something.

DeletedUser

T-SE is a promising tribe, if we never make top rankings we will always be around.

DeletedUser88396

I dont see why anyone would even reply to noobish messages regarding joining. Of course anyone who used common sense would look up the players past tw experience, and go from there. They can then establish whether this player is acting like a noob, or truly is a noob. I have a couple dozen request just sitting in my mail box regarding joining, have all been read, but not replied to, they eventually get the fact that you do not wish to recruit them.

That is why Party! will dominate w55, as well as w54

DeletedUser

That is why Party! will dominate w55, as well as w54

Im not saying your not a decent player/duke.... but you have more of a challenge on w55 then you did on w54, and as far as I know you haven't come up with any big problems on 54

DeletedUser

Every world I have joined there are always about 5 threads that are the same crap but different pile, so I had an idea today; What if insted of everyone just going " These guys are good and will last long because they don't mass recruit", I actually put some of these tribes to the test?

How are any of the tribes you're talking about "promising"?

DeletedUser33494

Still flaming? Go hide under rock :icon_wink:

This thread is really pointless, as we all knew these tribes suck. Bye?

/Haim out

Hey Haim.. guess whos stalking :icon_rolleyes:

please tell me your on this world too ...

DeletedUser

Read the title. It says " Promising tribes.. Not so Promising? "

Ill put that into slow, small terms for you..

The tribes that people thought were promising, are not promising.

No see, contrary to your opinion, I am not illiterate. My question is more aimed at the fact that I don't think anyone would have thought that these tribes were promising in the first place. So I am implying that essentially what you have done is mailed a bunch of mass-recruit tribes to prove that they are mass-recruiters and this is an exercise in redundancy.

DeletedUser89514

Im not saying your not a decent player/duke.... but you have more of a challenge on w55 then you did on w54, and as far as I know you haven't come up with any big problems on 54

Who ar you on 54? Chicken is dominating there... :icon_rolleyes:

Im not joining it for now, as I see it is an unstable tribe, with good polayers, but how long will they last? Plus there are only 2 of their players in my continent right now, and I am bigger than both, and can out-play both.

So who is dominating 54 again? :icon_rolleyes: