Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Lol who ever lied to you guys that Et or Ed were ever part of the United Nations?:icon_rolleyes:

Munch did..

Actually the rumors are all too confusing. One says something and another says another thing.

Lies everywhere lol. TribalLies.net

DeletedUser1082

ELITE are doing very well but they won't go all the way, my limited research has shown not many of them carry a great deal of lategame experience and they will be tribelocked very soon. If Karmalot is ruthless enough to dismiss the bottom few players of his tribe it will give them an advantage.

DeletedUser

ELITE are doing very well but they won't go all the way, my limited research has shown not many of them carry a great deal of lategame experience and they will be tribelocked very soon. If Karmalot is ruthless enough to dismiss the bottom few players of his tribe it will give them an advantage.

He is pretty ruthless alright.

Dan Rather

I guess I can link the disband of their tribe to the completely random war invites we recieved to join in against DBS and CBS...

:)

I find it ironic that the tribe -III- couldn't even last -III- hours after we declared on them before disbanding. Maybe Illuminatiz will shut up on the forums now.

DeletedUser107346

I guess I can link the disband of their tribe to the completely random war invites we recieved to join in against DBS and CBS...

Lol, they invited you to the war as well?? I thought that they didn't want any diplomacy with Hades xD

:)

I find it ironic that the tribe -III- couldn't even last -III- hours after we declared on them before disbanding. Maybe Illuminatiz will shut up on the forums now.

Well according to Illuminatiz the tribe broke up because of internal betrayal.

DeletedUser27

/OT

Where did this come from , my search forum skills are lacking.

andyboy12

i will be honest i think the tribe POTATO could do well in this world

DeletedUser

i think N-M-E has a decent shot here. they are ex players from W55

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i played with them in INNOV... i know their skill. good luck bud.