Propaganda: Rock Paper Scissors

DeletedUser

I believe the entire (known) universe should adapt to this policy...

Boy: I really like you...
Girl: I like you too.
Boy: Do you think you're ready?
Girl: Paper, scissors, rock... if you win [you get the picture]

-----

Voters going to choose the next president of the U.S.A...

Announcer:
"Alright now, we're going to do this one in a bit of a less-than-conventional way here, but you'll get the hang of it. Instead of coming into these booths and marking down who you'd like to be president, we're going to have a Rock-off."

"A rock-off is a massive game of paper scissors rock. It's best out of three for each round and the losers step aside. This is done until a winner is named. The winner will choose our new president."

Finalist Voter 1:
*wants Obama to win*
*is going to pick scissors the first time, then rock, the scissors*

Finalist Voter 2:
*wants Clinton to win*
*is going to pick... [you get the picture here too]*

------

An in-game example (from an older world - set in the past, about a week ago):

BLOC consists of DAVOE, TRE, FAP and CEG.

KNT is fighting DAVOE.
[DT] is fighting TRE.
F U is fighting CEG.
FAP drops its NAP with KNT.

FEAR's leader, ammyth, needs to decide if he's going to join in and help fight BLOC or if FEAR are staying out of it.

JPohlman: Yanno man, I ain't gonna pick rock.
Ammyth: *picks paper, in his mind*
JPohlman: *picks rock, in his mind*
Ammyth and JPohlman:
*lower their fists into their previously chosen orientations*

A week later...
W8 Forum Goer: If TRE survive the initial strike, they're going to win this war.
JPohlman: We're going to survive the initial strike, [DT], and then FEAR are going to perish.

The current war scores for FEAR vs. TRE stand at FEAR:215 - TRE:27, not including some TRE players that fleed at the first sign of a conflict with FEAR that have since been partially (or completely) nobled off.

---

All in all, I'm in favor of this idea being implemented everywhere mankind has ventured (well, some of those places [4chan + the other chans] are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too filthy, so maybe not that far).

Last edited by a moderator:

applesoup

how about just the presidential candidates rock paper scissors ftw lol...

DeletedUser

whatever he just said can someone sum it up in one word cos i got bored on the first line