Proper Goodbye

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen I wanted to say goodbye to the W43 forums, so please dont interupt me or you'll get one of these....

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Some of you were fun - and some of you were well

Pricks

Anywhoo -

Have fun --

Undead Billy Mays

The Stoned Master

Ah mate y r u leeving???????????????????????????????????? dunt u luv mee any moar????????????????????????????????????? plees cum back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

parge73

Infractions much Stoned?

Lame you are leaving Undead Billy, now people will see my signature and not know the context :(

Leaving the forums or the game entirely?

o.c.d?

Infractions much Stoned?

Lame you are leaving Undead Billy, now people will see my signature and not know the context :(

Just the one world.

And now I can post my own love for him. He will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Infractions much Stoned?

Just World 43 - Busy on another world - didnt give this world the time it deserved - And your tag will always be special to me =) I might pop up agian - gonna co-play with a friend on 42 for a bit. But my main account is still in tact on an undisclosed world with an undisclosed alias

parge73

Just World 43 - Busy on another world - didnt give this world the time it deserved - And your tag will always be special to me =) I might pop up agian - gonna co-play with a friend on 42 for a bit. But my main account is still in tact on an undisclosed world with an undisclosed alias
haha, and here I was moving East all along thinking we might meet in world...

Cya :) hit me up for a chat sometime.

eLeMeNOhPi

Good luck with your other worlds and your RL :)

P.S: I deleted 33 posts o_O please stop being naughty :D

webby911

whats your ingame name?

Im going to laugh if you are who i think you are.

eLeMeNOhPi

It took about 10 minutes to merge those posts and undelete them... :) btw your signature is very large. please remove the sentence under your signature

Govinator

No idea who you are but hey, you don't know me either :icon_biggrin:

Good luck in what ever worlds you are still playing and all the best for the future :icon_wink: