Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlandapple

SpeedoSign.jpg

SushiSignWorms.jpg

yayyouwinnngb5.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I got home from the pub and saw there were a whole new 2 pages of poses here in p&p. After looking through it I only saw 3 pictures that made me laugh.

Seriously, 2 pages, 3 funny pictures.

Come on guys, I'm a bit drunk and don't find most of it funny. How must the sober people feel.

(nobody give me a lectur on the fact that it is only 9 o'clock. I already know I'm an aloholic, it's all part of being a student)

Woodlandapple

I got home from the pub and saw there were a whole new 2 pages of poses here in p&p. After looking through it I only saw 3 pictures that made me laugh.

Seriously, 2 pages, 3 funny pictures.

Come on guys, I'm a bit drunk and don't find most of it funny. How must the sober people feel.

(nobody give me a lectur on the fact that it is only 9 o'clock. I already know I'm an aloholic, it's all part of being a student)

which pics did you find funny? Im intrigued.

DeletedUser

Pics that made me laugh:

Spleen's w18 duke of -VVV- alert.
Woodlandapple's "congrats you beat 2 trees" (I haven't seen that one before, I hope noone uses it again or the magic will be lost)
Zarazel's world of hugs

I hope I don't see these pics any time soon with some new text slapped on them, too many old pics being used over and ovr and over...

DeletedUser

Pics that made me laugh:

Woodlandapple's "congrats you beat 2 trees" (I haven't seen that one before, I hope noone uses it again or the magic will be lost)
Zarazel's world of hugs

I hope I don't see these pics any time soon with some new text slapped on them, too many old pics being used over and ovr and over...

FUNNY.jpg

DeletedUser

Pics that made me laugh:

Zarazel's world of hugs

Yay, my first attempt worked :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think I have at least 5 login pics with different txt:icon_cool:

Jasej

lo how about a new sig coco?
Cocopuffsbonusvillage.gif

1: That isn't even, actually, Coco Pops, that's what everyone with half a decent memory know is Chocos, which was dishonourably stolen and handed to Coco on a silver platter.
BRING BACK CHOCOS!

2: The tribe's called Coco Pops.. If you still don't see your mistake, well.. Think about it :)

DeletedUser

propa

1: That isn't even, actually, Coco Pops, that's what everyone with half a decent memory know is Chocos, which was dishonourably stolen and handed to Coco on a silver platter.
BRING BACK CHOCOS!

2: The tribe's called Coco Pops.. If you still don't see your mistake, well.. Think about it :)

And I am the leader of Coco powerpuff's boys.. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.