proposal - one-on-one

• Thread starter CanadianSongEmperor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Womble seems to think, we elf's aren't doing much, Schoike called us garbage, and Wouter had the gull to say that the very faction of Womble, which has torn apart the war effort against PIRANA, is doing more for it, than we elf's are.

I therefore, propose a contest, one-on-one [tw] combat, me vs. Schoike. With no help to either of us, from anyone else. If, Womble stands by, what they have said above, they should have no problem accepting this proposal.

If the Womble's, don't think we are garbage, well they should kick Schoike, and help us rim him, before he causes more trouble.

I am well aware that Womble could take me out, in an OP, if they want. But if I truly am a trash player,Schoike should be able to do it himself.

regards

CanadianSongEmperor

New owner of the Conway80 account.

(my original account, on this world, has been set to delete)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just realized this could be mis-interpreted. What I meant is me and Schoike fight each other [in tw], and see who wins. Not, we see who has the best stats against PIRANA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

coffeescreen.gif

Repinski

​Oh boy.... Been a minute since I've seen a thread like this. :lol:

DeletedUser

Schoike should take this challenge. Its more fun than get nobled by Pirana

DeletedUser

It's been over 24 hours since Schoike read my circular about this (to ElfW, and Womble members). And still no response from him, and no official response from Womble. He's still attacking Elf members, I will go ahead and attack him.

I advise other Womble members not to interfere, Schoike's actions haven't been taken as a Womble declaration of war against ElfW yet, but I have reason to believe thatif things keep going the way they have been, they will be taken so, soon.

DeletedUser67103

:lol::lol:

Wow Now this is Worth Watching...Elf should have fun Schoikes a Nub...
Gud Luck,and Plez make this Interesting...
!BM!

DeletedUser

26 attacks from Schoike, and counting, looks like the funs beginning.

DeletedUser

26 attacks? Oh no! If you want me to send a mass attack tagger to help you with deluge, then send me an in game message.

Could be a close one - it's not like schoike has not far off the same number of vills as the whole of Elf. Oh, wait...

DeletedUser

I simply meant that combat between Schoike and myself (on the Conway80 account) had solidly started. Of course, 26 attacks is very little, in the grand scheme. But I said, and counting.

It is now up to 561 incomings from Schoike, and they don't bother me a peep.

DeletedUser

11 incomings from KING MALLONE. Looks like I was right, Schoike can't fight his own battles.

DeletedUser

Thanks, diheadwarlord.

I think Schoike set his account to delete about the time KING MALLONE sent those incomings at me.

I had thought that Schoike had set KING MALLONE as his sitter (since he didn't send anymore attacks at me after KING MALLONE started attacking).

When I first made the above proposal, I had already formed my plan. I would use standard strategies to attack Schoike in K6, that would mean between fighting me in K6, and fighting PIRANA on his fronts with them, Schoike would be ouflanked.

I created this thread, to ensure PIRANA found out about my proposal. Think me a trickster, if you like, but I did not co-ordinate with them, nor did I ask them for any help. Both PIRANA, and myself, had been independently fighting Schoike, even before my one-on-one proposal. So it is natural that PIRANA continued to attack him, after I resumed my attacks.

DeletedUser

Congrats CanadianSongEmperor,

While I did not take the opportunity to hit Schoike during your internal war, I knew you would win.
You are one of the very few player who sent long distanced nuke to help secure your tribemate. Too bad those who you have helped have jump ship over to Womble.

Not who are you aiming to take on next? Lolz.