Proposition 8

DeletedUser84497

Further, your analogy of choosing to have sex and not to have sex is, quite frankly, irrelevant. Choosing to have sex has nothing to do with who you are attracted to. I'll outline it for you. Say you walked by a BBQ and a fresh rack of ribs was roasting on the grill. Now, you can smell that. And boy do they smell good. It is not your choice that they smell good, but something rooted in your very nature. However, as good as they smell, you still can choose to eat them or not.

I don't disagree with you on their preference being a choice, but, being naturally attracted to the same sex, does not force you to make that choice. Being attracted to pretty women, doesn't mean i can't date ugly ones too, it doesn't mean that I can't date men either. No matter who I choose to date, I don't have to have sex. Why should being naturally attracted to the same sex have a name/label. That's BS of the highest order, and is constantly used to keep the label in use and keep "We the people..." divided.

FYI...I think people being attracted to the same sex is a naturally occurring phenomenon that benefits humanity. That still doesn't mean it should have a label.

ps Europeans created the label for calling those of original ancestry from southern Africa by many labels. Black is just one of them. Thousands of years went by for these people without them labeling each other by the color of their skin, which is rarely even close to black. Why do you buy into it now, you are just feeding the monster more power.

DeletedUser

ps Europeans created the label for calling those of original ancestry from southern Africa by many labels. Black is just one of them. Thousands of years went by for these people without them labeling each other by the color of their skin, which is rarely even close to black. Why do you buy into it now, you are just feeding the monster more power.

Of course they are not black in the true meaning of the color. Their skin ranges from dark brown to lighter one. :icon_neutral:

Nothing wrong with those things.

Why would they call each other in color when all of them basically have the same color? :icon_confused:

The color is not longer a label in those cases because is not needed.
What is needed is tribe name, region, dress and so on :|
Pretty easy, eh?

Edit:
.I think people being attracted to the same sex is a naturally occurring phenomenon that benefits humanity

You mean, because the population of the world is too big?

If you are not talking about that ^ then I don't see how it benefits humanity. :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84497

They easiest way to control a mass of people, is to divide and delegate.

Why would they call each other in color when all of them basically have the same color?

Why should they call each other by anything other than.....

What is needed is tribe name, region, dress....

Pretty easy, eh?

You answered that beautifully, Thank you. /bow

The color is not longer a label in those cases because is not needed.
Wow! It saddens me to hear you say this. Why oh why is it needed?

Labels creates an "Us and Them". Each and every use of labels of this type perpetuates and promotes separation, division and bigotry. Labels make it easy to say "they".

You mean, because the population of the world is too big? If you are not talking about that ^ then I don't see how it benefits humanity. :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

Yeppers, happens in most higher lifeforms in one form or another.

DeletedUser

They easiest way to control a mass of people, is to divide and delegate.

Why should they call each other by anything other than.....

You answered that beautifully, Thank you. /bow

Wow! It saddens me to hear you say this. Why oh why is it needed?

Labels creates an "Us and Them". Each and every use of labels of this type perpetuates and promotes separation, division and bigotry. Labels make it easy to say "they".

Yeppers, happens in most higher lifeforms in one form or another.
Dumb post.

I'm ignoring it.

DeletedUser

I don't disagree with you on their preference being a choice, but, being naturally attracted to the same sex, does not force you to make that choice. Being attracted to pretty women, doesn't mean i can't date ugly ones too, it doesn't mean that I can't date men either. No matter who I choose to date, I don't have to have sex. Why should being naturally attracted to the same sex have a name/label. That's BS of the highest order, and is constantly used to keep the label in use and keep "We the people..." divided.

FYI...I think people being attracted to the same sex is a naturally occurring phenomenon that benefits humanity. That still doesn't mean it should have a label.

Great. You wrote a huge response that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I never said I agree or disagree with there being "labels" for them. I am simply saying that who you are attracted to is mostly a function of nature. Choosing to have sex with ugly women doesn't disprove what I said either. Generally that just means you don't have the balls to approach the women you think are hot and settle for something more "attainable." :icon_razz: