Protoss Force Chronicle TW Saga - Prologue

DeletedUser

Stabbed in the Back? I never did that...If there was someone stabbed in the back, it was me...A Trusted Friend of mine was the one who destroyed my Tribe by disbanding it. I had to be away bcoz of RL important things and I asked him to lead the Tribe for me while I was away and to find out later the Tribe has been disbanded and the members pouched and my villages taken...

I admit I had my Failures and mistakes but you had to agree, in a fair fight and play, I am a winner. I had Lead refugees and scoundrels, well that was supposed to be my Tribe as the name states it "Rogue". But now, I will be leading very well experienced players and trustworthy friends. This time will be different but ofcourse I am not saying that I will be successful. That remains to be seen as I have now more Priority in RL than TW.

Bottom Line, I play back in TW, mainly in w57 for a Fun enjoyable play and to meet new friends and another chance to restore my rep which I ruin so much in w48. It was sort of a sacrifice just to make w48 livier than the rest of the world. You had to agree, it was boring without me. ^^

the only thing i would disagree with their is your absence of leadership but since i wasn't on council or anything of that importance i shall just bid you goodluck in you reigns.

well then you'll love this...i am in PRO...

Don't know what your getting at here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

When your tribe makes it to it's first war your opponent should change it's name to Zerg it would definitely be funny to watch.

I really want to see that. That would be one of epic thing to see within TW XD

DeletedUser

the only thing i would disagree with their is your absence of leadership but since i wasn't on council or anything of that importance i shall just bid you goodluck in you reigns.

Well, I am not perfect and I have my RL precedence ^^ but the Tribe was not destroyed by me or was defeated because of lack of leadership, if not for RL call, the outcome would have been different but let's leave the past behind. Past is Past. ^^ I'm not like before you used to know. ^^

I really want to see that. That would be one of epic thing to see within TW XD
That would be epic but I think Protoss would still win it, they're just simply the best Fighter in the Universe. Zerg is just a swarm, too many to handle and very fast to spawn until they run out of minerals then they will lose.... But actually, they are related somehow as they both have the ability to reincarnate, for the Zerg the Cerebrates and for the Protoss, the Zealots. The prob with the Protoss, they can only reincarnate once....

DeletedUser

That would be epic but I think Protoss would still win it, they're just simply the best Fighter in the Universe. Zerg is just a swarm, too many to handle and very fast to spawn until they run out of minerals then they will lose.... But actually, they are related somehow as they both have the ability to reincarnate, for the Zerg the Cerebrates and for the Protoss, the Zealots. The prob with the Protoss, they can only reincarnate once....

they're indeed related to. they're both created by Xel'Naga. Regarding which one would be win, I think it depends on dark templar's hand(or I might need to say warp blade). XD

DeletedUser

they're indeed related to. they're both created by Xel'Naga. Regarding which one would be win, I think it depends on dark templar's hand(or I might need to say warp blade). XD

I see. Thanks for that info ^^

I served as this player's Duke in W13 for 2 years. msmshrek1 is a habitual liar, a traitor to his own tribe, and an amazingly terrible player. He talks big on the forums while his account is raped by his long list of personal enemies.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking into it... ^^

Nice read but it isnt related to tw much :D

The continuation will be though!... soon ^^

DeletedUser

Interesting if I had any clue about SC1 I never got to play, looks like a good story though.
Anyway good luck ^.^

Shadryk 01

@Progamer:

More data on your tribemate, msmshrek1. Here is an argument between msm & 2 TW Staff members, one of which is a member of our tribe and discovered he was helping the enemy.

MSM threatens to hire lawyers to come after InnoGames, and posts the lawyer's RL contact information. He also quoted the 2011 annual TW April Fool's joke, never realizing that it was only a parody.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=5973166

.....maybe i'll talk with shadryk about the next blog, all about shrek.

go ahead noely...i'll talk to my lawyer while you do that. INNOGAMEs is now the property of the rupert murdock corporation...an american company....think about it..how does cease and desist sound to you? ...don't thnk i will? ok here's my lawyers name and number....Brad Hendricks law firm attorny matt hartness 501 221 0444....call it...i absolutly dare you..

I believe this calls for an lol wut?

This guy?

You be sure to go to your personal injury lawyer when you slip and fall while playing TW.

You do understand that was an april fools joke? if this was going to happen, it would of been more in the news.

But I would love to see what kind of law's Noel has broken. :)

FYI: msmshrek1 is not a 16 year old teenager going bonkers on the forum. He is actually 32 years old, with a wife & kids. LOL.

If you check any recent topic in W13, you'll find msmshrek1 going nuts, several people basically calling him an idiot, and nobody defending him or his bizarre conduct.

Oh, he also threatened legal action against somebody who copied his avatar. That's why he put the copyright notice on his signature: my avatar is a copy right protected image. any use with out written consent is violation of copyright law.

A real class act.

DeletedUser

mmm i thought dr jereo or whateverhis name is is the leader of INSO...

DeletedUser

Copy right law says you need a license where is this license of his cause otherwise he is just plain idiotic. Just saying it in the internet.

Shadryk 01

mmm i thought dr jereo or whateverhis name is is the leader of INSO...

Several other tribes used the name "INSO." The only real INSO is on W13. I've been here from the start & running things for over 3 years. I've never heard of "dr jereo."

Copy right law says you need a license where is this license of his cause otherwise he is just plain idiotic. Just saying it in the internet.

In the USA, a publisher can register the work and obtain a certificate of copyright. That certificate is then used as evidence to bring suit against anybody who violates the copyright.

A trademark is a word, image or phrase to identify any particular product or service as your own, and to distinguish it from others. I do not know if a trademark needs to be registered in order to bring suit.

Either way, I agree with your just plain idiotic comment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/metaschool/fisher/domain/tm.htm According to this seems that you need to fulfill several different things before you can trademark anything plus it has to be registered.

But this is the internet people use other people's stuff all the time just something you need to accept just like if you post your picture it will get somewhere else on the internet guaranteed. Just something you got to accept when you get online. Anyway I'm going off topic it is pointless to trademark something online as just like with anything else it will be copied lol.

Shadryk 01

Not to continue the OT, but I played Ultima Online (UO) about 15 years ago. The game was dominated by 3rd-party fan-based websites. One such website was extremely critical of UO staff, dev team, ect. The problem was that he (along with everybody else) copied their images onto his website. The makers of UO got tired of him and filed a lawsuit. He immediately stripped his website of all content, leaving only an open letter of apology to UO. Never heard from him again.

But that was different. The UO imagery and marks were used to drive a large business. There's a ton of money in gaming. So there may have been some real damage when this guy used their images & marks against them. He harmed their reputation and a lot of players defected to Everquest when it came out.

DeletedUser

Gaming is one thing, but personal images and such don't post them online if you don't want them used simple as that. Gaming now yea you copy them you will get sued they are large enough to actually own everything they have lol

DeletedUser

Well, about msmshrek1, I got his side of the story too but I leave that out to stop this thread from going off topic. Whatever his case or his past, he is now in Protoss Force and I don't dismiss members because of what they did in the past or bad rumors about them. For All I care, the Forum is just a PnP and Truth and Lies are all entangled in them.

Interesting if I had any clue about SC1 I never got to play, looks like a good story though.
Anyway good luck ^.^
That means, you've played SC2? You should try SC1, it is better than SC2, IMO.