Twisted Legacy

Reaction score
Author
going2killu
Contributors
Linoko
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/woxdn78ozwcxexk/proximity.js');void(0)
Public?
Public
Proximity G2K

Sends out balanced/dynamic packets to desired locations

Upvote 0

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's very disrespectful to post the script of g2k without his approval.

You didn't even mention him as a contributor.

BiTr3X

Reaction score
why u two are crying in every post of this dude??? the script it's been approved and i guess it'll be more uselful if shared with the community than been kept for yourself...

going2killu

Reaction score
It’s mine to share, which he knows, and sharing it with an “unknown” author is extremely disrespectful

BiTr3X

Reaction score
well in this case just ask him to change the author's name IF u made this script and get the glory that you deserve for making an useful script for the tw's community.

in the other post (Tribal War Script) he put the author's name so don't see why i wouldn't put it here if you're the creator of the script

going2killu

Reaction score
I just don't appreciate that I was neither asked nor given credit. There's no if, I own the dropbox url in the script lol

BiTr3X

Reaction score
well i can't know that so for this reason i said "if"...... but i have no reason to don't trust what you're saying so now we know who is the author i guess :D

nice script well done dude

going2killu

Reaction score
I’ve asked the mod who approved to list me as author instead of removing it out of butthurt. It’s ok

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well i can't know that so for this reason i said "if"...... but i have no reason to don't trust what you're saying so now we know who is the author i guess :D

nice script well done dude

script is named proximity g2k, and his name is Going2Killu, think we can connect the dots by now right?

BiTr3X

Reaction score
script is named proximity g2k, and his name is Going2Killu, think we can connect the dots by now right?

lmaooo dont tell me... i wasn't claiming the credit of the script, to be fair i don't care who made it.... i was saying that it could be useful for the community if posted rather than kept secret...

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello,

I have updated the thread with the proper information.

It is recommended whenever you submit a script for approval to put the script author information and/or if you also know contributors add also their name.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just don't appreciate that I was neither asked nor given credit. There's no if, I own the dropbox url in the script lol

If there is nothing in the script that tells people you are the author, how do you expect them to guess? Just leave a comment at the beginning of your scripts with the author.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If there is nothing in the script that tells people you are the author, how do you expect them to guess? Just leave a comment at the beginning of your scripts with the author.

He played a world with g2k, he knows he is the author.

G2K is in the title, come on mate you can do better thant this.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He played a world with g2k, he knows he is the author.

G2K is in the title, come on mate you can do better thant this.

It's really a matter of principle. I had to go through a lot of scripts, and while always trying to credit the correct authors, sometimes I found it difficult.