Proximity Script

Anonymous...

Are there any working proximity scripts still running around? I haven't seen a working one in quite some time.

Thank you in advance

Anonymous...

Sorry for the late reply.

What I mean by proximity script is a script that would sort your villages (from closest or furthest or vise versa) from a specific coordinate and included the distance in fields. Sadly I don't seem to have an example of said script, or a forum post detailing one.

Anonymous...

I had tried using that, the only issue is when you're attempting to send 100+ attacks to 100+ villages is can become very tedious to rename time and again.

Thanks for bringing that up though

DeletedUser116724

Obviously twstats and fxutility will both do proximity for you but I’m guessing you want it done ingame.

You’re right about a snipe script then. There were a couple in the past that let you paste in the co-ordinates of the village you wanted to send to and would sort your villages accordingly. Maybe dig one of them out and ask kindly if one of the well known scripters here would mind looking at it if it doesn’t take them too much time.

I’m certainly at a loss for you. And best of luck on your hunt!

Anonymous...

Finally found an example, sadly its broken. But with any luck may find someone who has something similar.

Code:
javascript: var worldSpeed = 1;  var speed = {      spear: 18 / worldSpeed,      sword: 22 / worldSpeed,        axe: 18 / worldSpeed,    archer: 18 /

worldSpeed,    spy: 9 / worldSpeed,    

light: 10 / worldSpeed,      marcher: 11 / worldSpeed,      heavy: 11 / worldSpeed,      ram: 30 / worldSpeed,      catapult: 30 / worldSpeed,      knight: 10 / worldSpeed,      snob: 35

/ worldSpeed,      militia: 0 / worldSpeed  };

var win = (window.main || self);  var destby = win.game_data.village.coord;  $.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144647314/twscripts/MultiPurposeProximity.js");

void(0);