PS, can you SND pls?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Over the years many great declarations have been posted to these forums. These great declarations have influenced many a world - and the turbulence they cause always provides great entertainment for the community. Unfortunately, this is not that type of declaration so please lower the bar for me ;)

Pitt.gif

Okay now that all expectations of anything decent being produced here are gone I will get onto the juicy entree I have for you today! For anyone who knows me I often write best in the form of a story so I will do so below....

Now as many of you know, TW seems to be a rapidly dying game. The once lively worlds and forums have simmered to a mere shadow of their former selves and for the 110th installment of this great game; a group of unlikely players decided to band together to bring the Ruckus to one more TW world. Just as many recent worlds of this once great game have played out, w110 has been off to a very slow start.

The most exciting this to happen thus far, was the genocide of smurfs that occurred in the SW by a band of rumpus rousing no-lifers...

7Ho2.gif

While many thought removing this annoying rebrand of the 4th most commonly named tribe in history would solve the problems of the SW, it actually created more. You see the problem with these aforementioned no-lifers is once they're started a Ruckus..... it's kinda hard to stop them ;)

giphy.gif

But the head of the Ruckus was angry..... because Papa smurf had acted a lot more like grouchy child smurf during their brief slaughter....

tenor.gif

and worse than that..... not everyone in the neighbourhood was so happy about these party happy golucky neighbours! (unbelievable I know!)

tenor.gif

So they started to plot & plan to stop the ruckus and end the fun in the SW..... absolute dog move I know..... but luckily there was some pretty crafty people on the side of the no-life partyheads... you see grouchy ol' Papa smurf couldn't just leave after his humiliating defeat - he first had to do what all 'good' TW players do when they get rimmed - chat a lot of trash & throw other tribes under the bus...

A9zbbXh.png

Here below we see papa smurf (clearly high) laughing on one hand with the duke of Ruckus about how bad PS is ..... then behind our backs the meaniehead smurf was plotting a gangbang with them!!! But before I continue and just in case you missed or were blinded by the first PNP produced by Ruckus vs. smurfs, let me lay down a bit of background in why we ended diplomacy with Smurfs & decided to munch on the blue men group...

3d74c8912406425c6e2116e3cd2a779a.png

Now that you've all been adequately caught up in history & won't fail your exam next week - we can move back to our story.... you see this grouchy ol' papa smurf stirred the hive with his antics and tried to get the nieghbourhood watch to come shut down the fun :eek:

Swglqic.gif

And these antics would not be tolerated ! The peaceful ruckus raisers knew the SW was a rough area when we moved in to gentrify it, but never did we think we'd be facing a gangbang in our own backyard! The local gangs SND and PS finally grew a pair and decided to shut down the party and end the fun once and for all...

giphy.gif

But high on life & jacked up on PP, there was no way these Ruckus rousers were gonna capitulate - especially not to these n00bs.
-
So to make this loooooong story a lot shorter; let me end it in once sentence:

Ruckus declares war on PS & SND

It's been a long time coming but now it's time to stop talking, and start nuking like Kim. I wish the best of luck to both sides & let's hope this war lasts longer with the previous one....

ToyBWle.png

The battle lines are drawn and now I guess we wait and see who draws first blood...

uNliquid

If I had this much PP I probably would declare war left and right myself , gl hf

Irrelephant

Reaction score
He shold learn how to do better maps to, mean where is what are they called aaaaha ruckus on the map?

uNliquid

Looks like I hit a nerve, why would you neglect such an obvious fact?

uNliquid

Im flattered <3 Looks like the PP abusers are a majority in this discussion(which does not surprise me). no point

DeletedUser44759

You've obviously never put a third mortgage on the house, sold the wife and kids, the dog too, only to realise that by the time you have a few, and I mean just a few, villages that pp is crazily expensive with very little real return,,the day you can buy troops instead of building them that might change. Your obviously facile points notwithstanding, perhaps you'd do better to explain why "RL problems", "Mods are corrupt", "luck", "back stabbed" or whatever are the real reasons for your failure like any old school player would...:rolleyes:

edit: spelling

tommeehh

the time where PP matters is already gone, now if you think that PP means something, you are just a regular noob

lol pp is everything in this game, if you think otherwise then you're the stupid one.

If this was a non-p2w world then there wouldn't be anyone >40,000 points at this stage and there would be a much more balanced playing field.
The PP that the likes of Tudadar and Kreiz must have used I am estimating to be around 500,000+ PP per account at the very least, and that's being generous, would loveee to see their points log.

PP does buy troops, you can buy X amount of resources from the market and max out barracks and stables and half the construction time whenever the queue is like 3 hours+, then proceed to carry on buying resources to queue troops in your max barracks + stables if you can't hold the queue from your farming alone.

Oh lets not forget if you purchase PP during events you can get your PP with bonus event currencies as an added incentive!!!
Then you can use these currencies as usual in the event to target and stack certain inventory items to improve your attack/def strength, recruitment, farm pop with growing crops etc.. you can also stack resource packages then max out your warehouses using PP, then use these boosters to fill up your 400k, 400k, 400k warehouses like 10 times and combine the masses of resources with double coin minting flags in a few villages for mass minting in an accelerated noble building process.

and lol you can also buy troops this way with the Offensive Reinforcement and Defensive Reinforcement inventory items, you literally can buy troops.

My point here is that PP matters and that comment was plain stupid, and for Inno the game is peaking now coz people are spending more money on premium than ever before.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
A new study found that 96% of people who whine about PP whores really just need to take a world or three to PP farm & stop complaining so much about a feature that's been a cornerstone to this game for years now.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol pp is everything in this game, if you think otherwise then you're the stupid one.

If this was a non-p2w world then there wouldn't be anyone >40,000 points at this stage and there would be a much more balanced playing field.
The PP that the likes of Tudadar and Kreiz must have used I am estimating to be around 500,000+ PP per account at the very least, and that's being generous, would loveee to see their points log.

PP does buy troops, you can buy X amount of resources from the market and max out barracks and stables and half the construction time whenever the queue is like 3 hours+, then proceed to carry on buying resources to queue troops in your max barracks + stables if you can't hold the queue from your farming alone.

Oh lets not forget if you purchase PP during events you can get your PP with bonus event currencies as an added incentive!!!
Then you can use these currencies as usual in the event to target and stack certain inventory items to improve your attack/def strength, recruitment, farm pop with growing crops etc.. you can also stack resource packages then max out your warehouses using PP, then use these boosters to fill up your 400k, 400k, 400k warehouses like 10 times and combine the masses of resources with double coin minting flags in a few villages for mass minting in an accelerated noble building process.

and lol you can also buy troops this way with the Offensive Reinforcement and Defensive Reinforcement inventory items, you literally can buy troops.

My point here is that PP matters and that comment was plain stupid, and for Inno the game is peaking now coz people are spending more money on premium than ever before.
It's about activity and farm
Why would I spend 3k PP for 4 noblemans when I can farm that amount in 4-5 hours.. 3k PP cost 40€ but that 4-5 hours cost nothing. Logging in just to send the troops out and that's all. You're not even interesting for me to bother my time with

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
It's about activity and farm
Why would I spend 3k PP for 4 noblemans when I can farm that amount in 4-5 hours.. 3k PP cost 40€ but that 4-5 hours cost nothing. Logging in just to send the troops out and that's all. You're not even interesting for me to bother my time with

Also depends on your hourly wage & how much you value TW actually ;) if you're making €40 an hr 8 hrs a day you may not have time to farm but you do have the money to buy res ‍:p

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Updated War Map to better show the battle lines:
HBI80xq.png

Current War Stats:

Side 1:

Tribes: Ruckus
Side 2:
Tribes: PS, SND

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,041
Difference: 26,128

chart

Ruckus comes out of the gates with an early lead but PS/SND have the advantage of forcing Ruckus to defend two fronts..... will be interesting to see what happens over the coming days.