PS3 Or Xbox 360

• Thread starter DeletedUser46615
  • Start date

DeletedUser46615

Which is better cause i got both but can't decide :icon_razz:

i wanna hear all your opinions :icon_wink:

joebobashton

this is from an unbias opinion,
i have both and they both have pros and cons, it really depends on what your looking for, better graphics and free online play for the ps3, better online capabilities for the xbox but you have to pay, also xbox is far less reliable but you get better options for example their is party chat which is a very good idea, this enables you to talk with seveal friends while you are on different games. i hope this has helped you decide :)

DeletedUser

hmm, XBOX has a SLIGHTLY more powerful engine, but it really doesnt affect the games THAT much tbh..

PS3 games are more expensive add to that.

XBOX burns out too easily.

PS3 is not very mobile.

360 has better online settings and much more active and pro gamers online.. but youll have to pay

PS3 has less online stuff, but its free..

Graphics are slightly better fro PS3 but then again, it doesnt affect much

DeletedUser

PS3. Online is so much more fun... and free...

Unarguably PS3 has better graphics by far and the life of one is a lot longer then the Crashbox360.

Oh, PSN: MarkPancake

DeletedUser

- Red Ring of Death seems to get better DLC (*grumbles about Fallout 3 DLC*)
- PS3's online network is free and it's easier to access the shop
- PS3 has better backwards compatibility (if you have one of the first gen PS3's like I do)

I personally chose PS3 over 360, mainly because of loyalty. Then again, I bought a Wii (I know, not really in the discussion) for its VC and nothing else. Each has their pros and cons, but the pros outweigh the cons for me for PS3 (it helps that I'm not an FPS player too, since I feel that's what 360 is made for).

DeletedUser

I bought the 360 becuase it has sooooo many more great games out for it right now.

i only have my PS3 for the blueray player. it being a gamesystem is just an added bonus.

DeletedUser46615

like i said i got both but i want all your opinions and splinter im sure you can guess my name

Dekzy

joebobashton

hmm, XBOX has a SLIGHTLY more powerful engine, but it really doesnt affect the games THAT much tbh..
what the @&%$ are you talking about, the ps3 is way more powerful:icon_wink:

i got this off a website to prove it:
The Cell Processor is essentially as powerful as 3 Xbox 360 CPU’s or 35 PlayStation® 2 CPU’s

DeletedUser

I personally couldn't care less what the graphics are like, i'd choose Xbox over PS3 anyday, there is a better range of games for it, better online community, and i personally hate the PS controllers, the positioning of the analogue sticks irritates me lol

joebobashton

i smell a fanboy :icon_wink:
also ps3 hass just as good of a selection of games as the xbo, with Killzone 2 and god of war 3 coming out,

DeletedUser

i smell a fanboy :icon_wink:
also ps3 hass just as good of a selection of games as the xbo, with Killzone 2 and god of war 3 coming out,

No, actually. I prefer Nintendo to both, but that wasn't the topic.

That's just 2 games. That aren't even out yet.
I'd be hard pressed to think of any really good games for PS3 (that isn't on another format as well), yet for XBox I could rattle off a list in no time

DeletedUser

360, obviously. Far better lineup, WAY better controller, the online kicks ass. And if it breaks, you get another :/

DeletedUser

never played the PS3 much, but i am a sony fan :p

So ill have to say the xbox.

DeletedUser

this is from an unbias opinion,
i have both and they both have pros and cons, it really depends on what your looking for, better graphics and free online play for the ps3, better online capabilities for the xbox but you have to pay, also xbox is far less reliable but you get better options for example their is party chat which is a very good idea, this enables you to talk with seveal friends while you are on different games. i hope this has helped you decide :)

you could also use a program through the internet on your computer :p (if you didnt have that)

DeletedUser

360, obviously. Far better lineup, WAY better controller, the online kicks ass. And if it breaks, you get another :/

Xbox has a failsafe so those without a guarantee have to buy a new one. If you do, which most do, you just get a brand new most likely better one.

DeletedUser

And any new ones now come with a 3 year guarantee, chances are that if it is going to break, it will happen in that time period :)
Personally I've had mine for over a year, and no problems with it so far (mine is the Elite model)

DeletedUser46615

And any new ones now come with a 3 year guarantee, chances are that if it is going to break, it will happen in that time period :)
Personally I've had mine for over a year, and no problems with it so far (mine is the Elite model)

i have the Halo Version :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hey mark i will add you on psn some time but my name is relly geeky on there lool

imho ps3 is better i have both and i had to send my 360 back coz it rroded :icon_cry::icon_eek:.

also about the game selection thats bull ps3 just had killzone 2 out they have lbp god of war 3 motorstorm and a ton of others i cbf to find and anyways xbox just lost bioshock so :icon_rolleyes:.

xbox is only good because of online is fun but laags alot.

so buy a ps3 today :D

slayer123121

I have both like Deksy, had the ps3 for xmas, and had my Elite for over year now.

Gotta say i hardly play the ps3, it lacks the amount of good games that the 360 has, and really to me thats more important.

I'd say graphics are about the same not much in it, maybe ps3 shades it but with Hd not much difference anywayz.

to the guy who said 360 lags, i never experience lag with my 360, nor my ps3, maybe u should get one before saying things lol.

On the plus side, if u want to get a blueray player at the same time, pick the ps3.

If you want it for pure gaming purposes pick the 360, better online play, better games, online party's.

OR! u could just pick a wii over both :icon_cool: