[PSA] THE's view on war.

DeletedUser92

Ladies and gentlemen of W30,

Sometimes, the written word simply cannot express what someone is feeling adequately enough to satisfy one's taste. With that in mind, we P&P addicts often spend time trying to find better ways to come up with things. We come up with amusing pictures! We throw down poetry! And, of course, we always bring "facts" to the table, statistics that prove whatever point they're applied to.

Today, I bring you the next evolution in P&P. I present to you...Me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxnNN6RxRQ

Some notes...

- Edited using Wax video editor.
- Logitech 310 clicksmart camera, Logitech microphone of some sort.
- The sound isn't so great, but I promise its there; turn it up!
- There were no rehearsals and no notes. I jotted a thing or two out to get my train of thought going, I had two false starts, and this is the outcome.
- I'm "in character." I'm not really this creepy...Most of the time.
- Picture credits go to me, AK_Iceman, Spleen Mage, Cheesy Name, and the respective copyright owners.

Feedback is welcome, if not encouraged. :)

DeletedUser

TW and real life videos don't seem to mix too well :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I hope this catches on, I thought it was very entertaining. :icon_razz:

Crispycargo

I also enjoyed it, would be exciting to see more tribes doing this sort of thing.

DeletedUser

I would say lose the "in character" part. It was weird...

Nice job on making something different, though.

DeletedUser

For P&P text is better, you can hide all that body language behind a wall of text, lie your ass off to your hearts content, be as scurrilous as you like and no-one notices (almost). Put it on a movie and some clever analyst/behavioural psychologist will not only state which sentence is untrue, but also why your life has turned out the way it has due to your relationship with your father figure.

I thought it was good though, entertaining and different, (like a sober Fras maybe???) :lol:

DeletedUser

You didn't want to end the war? So can you blame CBTF for not agreeing to your surrender. I personally have villages in K23 that I didn't want to give up. CBTF leadership were justified in not agreeing to a K23 surrender and you know it.

DeletedUser

JP i thought you were funny, but it was cool. :lol:

I think you should do your top20 opinions like this too.

Well done.

DeletedUser

funny video, though i wouldn't agree to all the points in it.

Interesting though!

the pink panther

WTF, didn't expect that, sound is off on my work comp so I'll isten to it later, Also JP if you speak to SPleen tell him to get his lazy arse back onto the account

DeletedUser

/clap clap very entertaining JP.

For those who did not like it, stop being so serious :)
It was new and entertaining :p

spleen mage

CBTF's surrender = Cost of K23

Watching JP do muppet hand actions = Priceless

DeletedUser

Lol! That was great Jesse! Very entertaining and also a first from my time on TW.

sjlives

Omg.... For real...

We once were at war with CBTF on world 6, but isn't this going a bit far ? You are talking like it is real.

YOU take this game way to serious.

PS: Concrete Keep it up man! Don't surrender to that Muppet ;)

See ya on world 6!

DeletedUser

Omg.... For real...

We once were at war with CBTF on world 6, but isn't this going a bit far ? You are talking like it is real.

YOU take this game way to serious.

PS: Concrete Keep it up man! Don't surrender to that Muppet ;)

See ya on world 6!

See, you got it ALL backwards.

JP is a pioneer in the lost art of propaganda, and while this may not be a masterpiece, it's certainly something new and to my knowledge has not been done before on the .net server. If you can't watch the video and laugh like the rest of us, then it is YOU who takes this too serious.

Concrete already tried to surrender to us.

Concrete is the Muppet.

P.S. You did get something right though. The part about seeing him on W6. I think he'll have a lot more time to dedicate to that world once he's removed from W30. :)