[PSA] THE's view on war.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed that JP, definately different! i like to see a personal opinion & you definately put that across.

However if everyone starts making videos in fancy dress, then i'm running for the hills, lol!

Agniesiack

I liked it a lot (esp voice and don't tell me it's part of the 'character')

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

cool new idea. that sound needs sorting tho.

next time do it in front of a bookcase or something similar stacked with you're book, get some free advertising! :)

DeletedUser

However if everyone starts making videos in fancy dress, then i'm running for the hills, lol!

wait till they start doing it without the fancy dress... it's a bit like russian roulette. You might survive with your sanity unscathed ... until it's me or Gicusan doing that at which point you get 1d12 insanity poins :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I agree with Bad, the gestures were overdone, seemed like you were trying too hard to play the in-game character.

Overall though, it was funny to watch, far more enjoyable than reading an essay, then the rebuttal essay, then the...you know where PnP goes.

Not only was it enjoyable, it was also informative, for some reason anything said in a video like this, just seems like fact. Not one part of what you've said did I doubt.

I for one would like to see a little more of this, only for special occasions of course, a big declaration for example.

10/10 for originality.
7/10 for execution.

fatedcloud

Hehe, hope everyone doesn't start calling AK_iceman frosty now :p

Very entertaining. Glad i knew you where in character before i watched so i go the whole concept.

Something new. Wouldn't be bad if more tribes did this sort of thing.

DeletedUser

awesome and very serious :) do mention colonial too once with my famous monkey avatar

DeletedUser

When i have time to create an Effigy on Cshipley, i will make a video.

DeletedUser

Loved it.

Kudos to you, all the time and effort i reckon was definately worth it.

Extremely entertaining and im looking forward to more of this

DeletedUser

i aint read all the replies so thats what the facebook post was about book launch (code word for pnp ownage) why did i even say youtube/podcast haha nah you know im joking good work shame on the sound part but mics are pretty crap

NEW AGE May have been born in pnp there ... and yeah you mis pronaounced erevis nice to get a mention and not berefered to as a puppet :)

DeletedUser

i aint read all the replies so thats what the facebook post was about book launch (code word for pnp ownage) why did i even say youtube/podcast haha nah you know im joking good work shame on the sound part but mics are pretty crap

NEW AGE May have been born in pnp there ... and yeah you mis pronaounced erevis nice to get a mention and not berefered to as a puppet :)

disclaimer i have spell checker on firefox but im to drunk to care so no mention of the typos.... lol

dam i hit quote not edit sorfry

DeletedUser

My personal opinion on this is that pnp needs to be left to writing. When you actually feel the need to attack people in person thats definatly taking pnp to the next lvl of insults, flaming an makes things more personal.

On that note tho nice work put into it on Jp's behalf an the rest that contributed.

DeletedUser92

My personal opinion on this is that pnp needs to be left to writing. When you actually feel the need to attack people in person thats definatly taking pnp to the next lvl of insults, flaming an makes things more personal.

On that note tho nice work put into it on Jp's behalf an the rest that contributed.

In cases of P&P, I feel that the method of attack - demotivators, retouched pictures, statistics, written diatribes, poems, videos, music, etc etc - doesn't matter nearly as much as the message does. I don't think I really attacked anyone, even within the role I'm playing as the corporate sleezeball in charge of, well, the #1 tribe.

No, I think its all in good fun. But, your compliments are deeply appreciated. :)

DeletedUser

Wow,,very interesting and original.

Respect for your boldness and courage.

anewdream

hotpotato91

I shall contribute!

If anyone can do a good soldier accent, go ahead and voiceover this video with the following text (using your own war/tribes), for the lols.

Link to the TF2 version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbZOeGyd61E

[soldier standing in front of recruits]
"IF you invite players from the enemy of a tribe, you become that tribe's enemy!"

JPohlman said that! And I think he knows a little more about diplomacy than YOU do pal, because he INVENTED IT! And then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the arena of politics!

[Soldier standing on a battlefield of (enter war here)]
(enter tribemate here): Noble to the left!
Soldier: MAGGOTS! (shoots noble in face with nimrod's bow)

[back to recruits]
And then he used his tribal influence to invite two noobs from every tribe, and then he herded them into the core, and then he nuked the crap out of every single one!

[back to battlefield]
(enter tribemate here): go, go, go!
(enter tribemate here): hey theres a (enter enemy tribe) nuke up ahead!
*(enter your tribe) then proceeds to lay the smackdown on (enter enemy tribe), with the soldier in the lead, thorgard's axe out swinging*

[back to recruits]
Nyehehehehehehehe....
And from that day forward... Whenever two noobs are together in one place its called the RIM!
*recruits turn out to be a bunch of decapitated (enter enemy tribe) axemen heads*

UNLESS THEY ARE FARMS!

[Dah dah dah dah, DA DA DA DA DUM!]

THIS IS MY WORLD. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY WORLD!
tf2_soldier.jpg

Excellent propaganda btw, could use a flag in the background though.

DeletedUser

I liked it, maybe other tribes should try this.

One thing though, lack of social life comes to mind...