[PSA] THE's view on war.

Crispycargo

If i came off as offensive towards you i apologize as that was not my intention. I was simply letting you know that i couldn't understand what was being said so maybe you could edit it or change it in your next vid.

And obviously i wouldn't take a pink talking monkey seriously... come on now.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen of W30,

Sometimes, the written word simply cannot express what someone is feeling adequately enough to satisfy one's taste. With that in mind, we P&P addicts often spend time trying to find better ways to come up with things. We come up with amusing pictures! We throw down poetry! And, of course, we always bring "facts" to the table, statistics that prove whatever point they're applied to.

Today, I bring you the next evolution in P&P. I present to you...Me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxnNN6RxRQ

Some notes...

- Edited using Wax video editor.
- Logitech 310 clicksmart camera, Logitech microphone of some sort.
- The sound isn't so great, but I promise its there; turn it up!
- There were no rehearsals and no notes. I jotted a thing or two out to get my train of thought going, I had two false starts, and this is the outcome.
- I'm "in character." I'm not really this creepy...Most of the time.
- Picture credits go to me, AK_Iceman, Spleen Mage, Cheesy Name, and the respective copyright owners.

Feedback is welcome, if not encouraged. :)

:icon_eek: Deep...

I know we are incredibly late in replying to this but still; MisFits would like to thank you for the mention in your cutting-edge PnP (we feel blessed) but we point out we have nothing to do with CBTF and your war, never have and do not have the position, neither the capacity to take on any of their departees.

But thank you for getting our name out there. Probably why BD, DECIDE and [DN] are all after us. Gosh, you try to keep you head down but nooo..........always one..............big mouth..........*grumble*..... .......*grumble*...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

First of all, its never to late to get in on the commentary. Its a good thing! Second, and to business...

...but we point out we have nothing to do with CBTF and your war, never have and do not have the position, neither the capacity to take on any of their departees.[/I]

...Well, maybe. At the time of the P&P's creation, your tribe's name was circulating as a potential assistant for CBTF+EreVos, who were at the time a failing but semi-capable fighting force. Now they're just trash. Bear in mind that you aren't the only ones I heard mentioned, and if I recall this was before your tribe's current state of feeding...Umm...Everyone in your sector.

Nevertheless, thank you again. And to our friend StuzBluz...

...Ehhhhh. Cute, I guess?

DeletedUser

If i came off as offensive towards you i apologize as that was not my intention. I was simply letting you know that i couldn't understand what was being said so maybe you could edit it or change it in your next vid.

And obviously i wouldn't take a pink talking monkey seriously... come on now.

No offense taken - I will try to be more clear the next time I make a bizarre joke)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Deep...

I know we are incredibly late in replying to this but still; MisFits would like to thank you for the mention in your cutting-edge PnP (we feel blessed) but we point out we have nothing to do with CBTF and your war, never have and do not have the position, neither the capacity to take on any of their departees.

But thank you for getting our name out there. Probably why BD, DECIDE and [DN] are all after us. Gosh, you try to keep you head down but nooo..........always one..............big mouth..........*grumble*..... .......*grumble*...........

having a shared war forum with erevos and cbtf probally got your name mentioned oh did i just say something i shouldn't have.... skype meetings sucked

DeletedUser

having a shared war forum with erevos and cbtf probally got your name mentioned oh did i just say something i shouldn't have.... skype meetings sucked

Gosh, now I must post so silence doesn't look like an admission of guilt when infact it is because nothing really need more be said as nothing concrete has been put forward.

I'll repeat. We(MF) have nothing to do with THE's war with CBTF. Neither have we ever aided CBTF or EreVos in any wars. And finally, we are in k45. To find us, go to the peaceful tribe fronts of THE and DECIDE (the k34&k35 border) and then look south east. If I am not mistaken, CBTF are on the other diagonal of THE from us. Therefore we can never have taken in any of their members.

Ipso'facto..., so there :p

Evidence discrediting my above words is more than welcome as I take criticism like Simon Cowel takes bad singers :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Gosh, now I must post so silence doesn't look like an admission of guilt when infact it is because nothing really need more be said as nothing concrete has been put forward.

I'll repeat. We(MF) have nothing to do with THE's war with CBTF. Neither have we ever aided CBTF or EreVos in any wars. And finally, we are in k45. To find us, go to the peaceful tribe fronts of THE and DECIDE (the k34&k35 border) and then look south east. If I am not mistaken, CBTF are on the other diagonal of THE from us. Therefore we can never have taken in any of their members.

Ipso'facto..., so there :p

Evidence discrediting my above words is more than welcome as I take criticism like Simon Cowel takes bad singers :icon_evil:

sorry i agree it wasnt to recruit cbtf players it was to start attacking THE from the rear so they got gang banged if i remember correctly, but hey could have just been a front who knows, or a different MF prince tristan in your tribe right?

DeletedUser66411

Sorry guys but the Misfits that JP was talking about was a small tribe that left CBTF and formed their own tribe. Just happens they have the same name as MF. No affiliation at all. Hope that helps.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Sorry guys but the Misfits that JP was talking about was a small tribe that left CBTF and formed their own tribe. Just happens they have the same name as MF. No affiliation at all. Hope that helps.

Cheers

See, all cleared up, though I may be opening a can of worms(not knowing when to shut up) when I say yes, PrinceTristan is one of my Dukes.

Anyway, over with now.

DeletedUser92

Cheers

Thanks for the information, Brotoe. It clears things up a bit; I remember knowing that the Misfits I meant was a splinter-group, but when a second one pops up, one starts wondering!

So, that's it then.